Oman Air keen to expand India network
Oman Air will no longer be leasing aircraft as plans are put in place to add more A330 aircrafts to their fleet. Plans are also underway to increase the number of flights to India and introduce a range of new flights to other popular holiday destinations.
Oman Air is looking to hold talks with the Indian Government soon to discuss the expansion of its network and the launch of new flights to Kenya and Tanzania.
Oman Air, who provides cheap flights for travellers on Oman holidays and India holidays as well as a range of other destinations, will no longer be leasing aircraft after November 22, and instead the airline will be adding a number of A330s to their fleet by March 2011. The A330 aircrafts come complete with First Class Mini Suites, Business Class and Economy Class, providing a range of flights to suit all budgets of travellers looking to take India holidays.
The airline have reached their capacity on routes to India and they are keen to discuss the possibilities of expanding the number of flights so that they can reach the demand for travellers taking India holidays over the next couple of years.
Oman Air is already looking to expand and introduce a number of flights to destinations across the world during 2010.
CEO of Oman Air, Peter Hill said:
"We already have Frankfurt and Munich on line. Paris will go on line this weekend and will fly four times a week. Sri Lanka and Maldives will be added at the end of the week. For next year, the finalisation of the programme is not yet complete, but you can expect to see us with more destinations in South Asia... Pakistan in particular"
"We have always done well on India. The whole airline was built around the Subcontinent. We service 10 routes to India and our passenger load to India is in the 70s all year round, so you see it is the rice bowl, the money chest."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Experience the exclusivity of Ras Al Khaimah from a luxury retreat at this stunning beachfront resort
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Get a true taste of the rich Indonesian culture with a stay across the stunning islands of Bali and Gili Trawangan....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...