Oman Air keen to expand India network
Oman Air will no longer be leasing aircraft as plans are put in place to add more A330 aircrafts to their fleet. Plans are also underway to increase the number of flights to India and introduce a range of new flights to other popular holiday destinations.
Oman Air is looking to hold talks with the Indian Government soon to discuss the expansion of its network and the launch of new flights to Kenya and Tanzania.
Oman Air, who provides cheap flights for travellers on Oman holidays and India holidays as well as a range of other destinations, will no longer be leasing aircraft after November 22, and instead the airline will be adding a number of A330s to their fleet by March 2011. The A330 aircrafts come complete with First Class Mini Suites, Business Class and Economy Class, providing a range of flights to suit all budgets of travellers looking to take India holidays.
The airline have reached their capacity on routes to India and they are keen to discuss the possibilities of expanding the number of flights so that they can reach the demand for travellers taking India holidays over the next couple of years.
Oman Air is already looking to expand and introduce a number of flights to destinations across the world during 2010.
CEO of Oman Air, Peter Hill said:
"We already have Frankfurt and Munich on line. Paris will go on line this weekend and will fly four times a week. Sri Lanka and Maldives will be added at the end of the week. For next year, the finalisation of the programme is not yet complete, but you can expect to see us with more destinations in South Asia... Pakistan in particular"
"We have always done well on India. The whole airline was built around the Subcontinent. We service 10 routes to India and our passenger load to India is in the 70s all year round, so you see it is the rice bowl, the money chest."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...