Oman Air keen to expand India network
Oman Air will no longer be leasing aircraft as plans are put in place to add more A330 aircrafts to their fleet. Plans are also underway to increase the number of flights to India and introduce a range of new flights to other popular holiday destinations.
Oman Air is looking to hold talks with the Indian Government soon to discuss the expansion of its network and the launch of new flights to Kenya and Tanzania.
Oman Air, who provides cheap flights for travellers on Oman holidays and India holidays as well as a range of other destinations, will no longer be leasing aircraft after November 22, and instead the airline will be adding a number of A330s to their fleet by March 2011. The A330 aircrafts come complete with First Class Mini Suites, Business Class and Economy Class, providing a range of flights to suit all budgets of travellers looking to take India holidays.
The airline have reached their capacity on routes to India and they are keen to discuss the possibilities of expanding the number of flights so that they can reach the demand for travellers taking India holidays over the next couple of years.
Oman Air is already looking to expand and introduce a number of flights to destinations across the world during 2010.
CEO of Oman Air, Peter Hill said:
"We already have Frankfurt and Munich on line. Paris will go on line this weekend and will fly four times a week. Sri Lanka and Maldives will be added at the end of the week. For next year, the finalisation of the programme is not yet complete, but you can expect to see us with more destinations in South Asia... Pakistan in particular"
"We have always done well on India. The whole airline was built around the Subcontinent. We service 10 routes to India and our passenger load to India is in the 70s all year round, so you see it is the rice bowl, the money chest."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Sun-seekers will love this deal transporting you to the golden beaches of Phuket
- 3 free-form swimming pools to choose from
- Take advantage of the swim up bar
- Complimentary shuttle service to Ya Nui Beach, Nai harn Beach and Kata Beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...