Qatar Airways triumphant with 4th consecutive TTG Asia award
Qatar Airways has picked up yet another award and major international recognition as the 'Best Middle Eastern Airline' voted by readers of Asia Pacific TTG magazine, an honour that he Doha-based airline has maintained now for 4 years running
For the 4th year running Qatar Airways maintains their undisputable title as the ‘Best Middle Eastern Airline’ as voted by the readers of the Asia Pacific TTG magazine. Having once again earned this privileged status, Qatar Airways Chief Executive Officer Akbar Al Baker expressed his joy over winning once again the TTG Asia Award, and said that the airline showed its prowess in the highly competitive service-led Asia Pacific region:
“The airline continues to collect awards on the back of its dedication to providing customers with the highest levels of service. We are proud that our commitment to demonstrating these exceptional standards has again been recognised by our peers in the industry and of course by our valuable customers,” he said.
“The TTG Asia Award is further evidence of Qatar Airways’ success in offering innovative products and services, and that the quality of these services is resonating with our passengers.
“To win this award for the fourth year in a row in such a competitive market speaks volumes about Qatar Airways’ desire to remain at the forefront of the aviation industry.”
Qatar Airways was presented with the award at the 20th TTG Asia Travel Awards ceremony held at the Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre at Central World in Bangkok with the win coming after the carrier had also been named ‘Airline Of The Year 2009’, by TTG Asia’s sister publication’s annual Travel Awards held in London last month.
“The award feels sweeter this year than in previous years as Qatar Airways continues to set higher standards for itself. That we have exceeded the airline’s own high expectations is most satisfying and we continue to push ourselves as a company to providing even greater levels of service,” said Qatar Airways Senior Vice President Commercial Operations Marwan Koleilat when talking about how the consistency of Qatar Airways’ award-winning 5-Star service was a key factor in the airline receiving continued recognition.
Qatar Airways operates a modern fleet of 69 aircraft to 82 key business and leisure destinations across Europe, Middle East, Africa, South Asia, Far East and North America serving key holiday spots in the Middle East such as Dubai holidays and also flying passengers to Africa holidays with Kenya holidays and Tanzania holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...