Qatar Airways triumphant with 4th consecutive TTG Asia award
Qatar Airways has picked up yet another award and major international recognition as the 'Best Middle Eastern Airline' voted by readers of Asia Pacific TTG magazine, an honour that he Doha-based airline has maintained now for 4 years running
For the 4th year running Qatar Airways maintains their undisputable title as the ‘Best Middle Eastern Airline’ as voted by the readers of the Asia Pacific TTG magazine. Having once again earned this privileged status, Qatar Airways Chief Executive Officer Akbar Al Baker expressed his joy over winning once again the TTG Asia Award, and said that the airline showed its prowess in the highly competitive service-led Asia Pacific region:
“The airline continues to collect awards on the back of its dedication to providing customers with the highest levels of service. We are proud that our commitment to demonstrating these exceptional standards has again been recognised by our peers in the industry and of course by our valuable customers,” he said.
“The TTG Asia Award is further evidence of Qatar Airways’ success in offering innovative products and services, and that the quality of these services is resonating with our passengers.
“To win this award for the fourth year in a row in such a competitive market speaks volumes about Qatar Airways’ desire to remain at the forefront of the aviation industry.”
Qatar Airways was presented with the award at the 20th TTG Asia Travel Awards ceremony held at the Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre at Central World in Bangkok with the win coming after the carrier had also been named ‘Airline Of The Year 2009’, by TTG Asia’s sister publication’s annual Travel Awards held in London last month.
“The award feels sweeter this year than in previous years as Qatar Airways continues to set higher standards for itself. That we have exceeded the airline’s own high expectations is most satisfying and we continue to push ourselves as a company to providing even greater levels of service,” said Qatar Airways Senior Vice President Commercial Operations Marwan Koleilat when talking about how the consistency of Qatar Airways’ award-winning 5-Star service was a key factor in the airline receiving continued recognition.
Qatar Airways operates a modern fleet of 69 aircraft to 82 key business and leisure destinations across Europe, Middle East, Africa, South Asia, Far East and North America serving key holiday spots in the Middle East such as Dubai holidays and also flying passengers to Africa holidays with Kenya holidays and Tanzania holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...