Qatar Airways triumphant with 4th consecutive TTG Asia award
Qatar Airways has picked up yet another award and major international recognition as the 'Best Middle Eastern Airline' voted by readers of Asia Pacific TTG magazine, an honour that he Doha-based airline has maintained now for 4 years running
For the 4th year running Qatar Airways maintains their undisputable title as the ‘Best Middle Eastern Airline’ as voted by the readers of the Asia Pacific TTG magazine. Having once again earned this privileged status, Qatar Airways Chief Executive Officer Akbar Al Baker expressed his joy over winning once again the TTG Asia Award, and said that the airline showed its prowess in the highly competitive service-led Asia Pacific region:
“The airline continues to collect awards on the back of its dedication to providing customers with the highest levels of service. We are proud that our commitment to demonstrating these exceptional standards has again been recognised by our peers in the industry and of course by our valuable customers,” he said.
“The TTG Asia Award is further evidence of Qatar Airways’ success in offering innovative products and services, and that the quality of these services is resonating with our passengers.
“To win this award for the fourth year in a row in such a competitive market speaks volumes about Qatar Airways’ desire to remain at the forefront of the aviation industry.”
Qatar Airways was presented with the award at the 20th TTG Asia Travel Awards ceremony held at the Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre at Central World in Bangkok with the win coming after the carrier had also been named ‘Airline Of The Year 2009’, by TTG Asia’s sister publication’s annual Travel Awards held in London last month.
“The award feels sweeter this year than in previous years as Qatar Airways continues to set higher standards for itself. That we have exceeded the airline’s own high expectations is most satisfying and we continue to push ourselves as a company to providing even greater levels of service,” said Qatar Airways Senior Vice President Commercial Operations Marwan Koleilat when talking about how the consistency of Qatar Airways’ award-winning 5-Star service was a key factor in the airline receiving continued recognition.
Qatar Airways operates a modern fleet of 69 aircraft to 82 key business and leisure destinations across Europe, Middle East, Africa, South Asia, Far East and North America serving key holiday spots in the Middle East such as Dubai holidays and also flying passengers to Africa holidays with Kenya holidays and Tanzania holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...