Asia Pacific Starwood hotels offer free weekend nights
Starwood hotels are bringing back Starwood Preferred Guest promotion for the third year running, offering guests looking to take holidays this winter, a free weekend night's stay at over 150 luxury hotels and resorts throughout Asia, Australia, and India.
Travellers looking to take Maldives holidays will be rewarded with a free weekend night's stay at participating Starwood resorts and hotels across Asia Pacific.
Members of SPG (Starwood Preferred Guest) will be able to take advantage of the offer if they have stayed in any of the 150 participating Starwood properties on at least two different occasions between 1 October and 31 December 2009. The free weekend night can then be taken anytime between 1 November and 31 January 2010.
The offer is available at participating Starwood resorts and properties including Starwood Maldives hotels, and luxury accommodation across Thailand, India, Fiji, Malaysia, Australia, Indonesia, and Japan. This is the third year that the promotion has been running and travellers using Mastercard and debit cards can look forward to an extra bit of luxury at no extra cost whilst on their India holidays, Maldives holidays or luxury breaks at other stunning destination across Asia Pacific.
Vice President of Brand marketing Asia Pacific Starwood, Nelli Young, said:
"We are excited to continue our relationship with MasterCard and to reward our guests with such a rich offer. In busy times like this, it is important to have a short break to recharge and rejuvenate and this promotion is a great opportunity to do so."
Vice President of Commerce Development, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Mastercard Worldwide, Nagesh Devata, said:
"Travel continues to be an important part of the lives of consumers in the region, with our research revealing that close to a quarter of respondents in the region are looking to spend on international travel. MasterCard seeks to provide our cardholders with privileges in the areas that matter to them and we are glad to be bringing back the Starwood free weekend night promotion. The promotion was strongly received by our cardholders last year and we are pleased to be once again helping them stretch their travel dollar with this collaboration with Starwood Hotels & Resorts."
Participating Starwood hotels include brands such as Four Points by Sheraton and W hotels, Sheraton, Westin, and Le Meridien.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Located just 150 yards from the pretty seaside promenade in the popular resort of Qawra, the Hotel Santana is ideally...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...