15th MITM Americas to explore Cuba holidays during Havana Fair
MITM Americas' 15th edition will be the second to be held in Cuba who will once again be the proud host to this event. The fair has already received a surprising amount of registration requests from Europe, the US and all the Americas
Cuba will be once again and for the second time, the country hosting the next edition of the MITM Americas which this year will be developed around the main topic of Cuba holidays and exploring their full potential.
This year it will be the 15th edition of the Meetings and Incentive Travel Market (MITM) of the Americas, which will take place between 18th -19th November at one of Cuba’s most centric Havana hotels, located next to the panoramic ‘malecón’ seawall. The 5* Meliá Cohiba is also one of the most elegant hotels in Havana and is perfect for the occasion, as it offers the best and largest Business Centre out of all Cuba hotels with large meeting space for conventions and setting up the different stalls.
This annual congress of travel incentives, presided by Ramon Alvarez from the Spanish company G.S.A.R.T Marketing is also one of the main directors and shareholder of MITM Americas and he officially announce that this new edition will count with the presence of exhibitors and buyers from Europe and the Americas.
The much anticipated event has already drawn a lot of interest worldwide having received a surprising amount of registration requests from companies and meetings and incentives groups from Europe and the U.S. as well as exhibitors from all over the Americas.
Accepting a maximum of 100 exhibitors with the same number of buyers, this year’s MITM has had more than 300 participation requests from buyers in 16 countries which include: Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden and UK, as well as the US, Canada, Mexico and Brazil.
This year is expected that many more U.S. travel groups and companies will try to attend building upon the speculation that Cuba holidays and Cuba travel might be soon a reality for U.S. citizens as Obama’s administration discusses putting an end to the travel ban within the next 6 months. For now however, U.S. travel trade organisations and companies can request a “General License” from the government in order to attend the event held in Havana. Among the activities the U.S. may approve under Specific Licenses are: “Exportation, Importation, or Transmission of information or Information Materials," which MITM understands covers international trade exhibitions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Starfish Varadero has to offer for an amazing price!
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 31st Jul 2017
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Melia Habana - limited availability
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...