15th MITM Americas to explore Cuba holidays during Havana Fair
MITM Americas' 15th edition will be the second to be held in Cuba who will once again be the proud host to this event. The fair has already received a surprising amount of registration requests from Europe, the US and all the Americas
Cuba will be once again and for the second time, the country hosting the next edition of the MITM Americas which this year will be developed around the main topic of Cuba holidays and exploring their full potential.
This year it will be the 15th edition of the Meetings and Incentive Travel Market (MITM) of the Americas, which will take place between 18th -19th November at one of Cuba’s most centric Havana hotels, located next to the panoramic ‘malecón’ seawall. The 5* Meliá Cohiba is also one of the most elegant hotels in Havana and is perfect for the occasion, as it offers the best and largest Business Centre out of all Cuba hotels with large meeting space for conventions and setting up the different stalls.
This annual congress of travel incentives, presided by Ramon Alvarez from the Spanish company G.S.A.R.T Marketing is also one of the main directors and shareholder of MITM Americas and he officially announce that this new edition will count with the presence of exhibitors and buyers from Europe and the Americas.
The much anticipated event has already drawn a lot of interest worldwide having received a surprising amount of registration requests from companies and meetings and incentives groups from Europe and the U.S. as well as exhibitors from all over the Americas.
Accepting a maximum of 100 exhibitors with the same number of buyers, this year’s MITM has had more than 300 participation requests from buyers in 16 countries which include: Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden and UK, as well as the US, Canada, Mexico and Brazil.
This year is expected that many more U.S. travel groups and companies will try to attend building upon the speculation that Cuba holidays and Cuba travel might be soon a reality for U.S. citizens as Obama’s administration discusses putting an end to the travel ban within the next 6 months. For now however, U.S. travel trade organisations and companies can request a “General License” from the government in order to attend the event held in Havana. Among the activities the U.S. may approve under Specific Licenses are: “Exportation, Importation, or Transmission of information or Information Materials," which MITM understands covers international trade exhibitions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Expect Luxury, comfort and relaxation!
- Enjoy spa treatments, water and land sports and more for a fun-filled break
- Relish fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day
- Enjoy complimentary perks, including a bottle of sparkling wine, a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple.
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- Stunning hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly, offering the best of both worlds for adventure or relaxation
- Stay in a Sea View Room in Havana for all three nights, for an extra £20 per person
- Fly premium-economy class from an extra £199 per person, each way
- Little touches to make your holiday extra special, including a welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava upon arrival in Havana and Varadero
- Experience the world famous Varadero beach, where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems, Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you at Blau Varadero....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
Explore the many entertaining sites of the famous Varadero beach in Cuba, while enjoying a peaceful 10-day getaway at...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...