15th MITM Americas to explore Cuba holidays during Havana Fair
MITM Americas' 15th edition will be the second to be held in Cuba who will once again be the proud host to this event. The fair has already received a surprising amount of registration requests from Europe, the US and all the Americas
Cuba will be once again and for the second time, the country hosting the next edition of the MITM Americas which this year will be developed around the main topic of Cuba holidays and exploring their full potential.
This year it will be the 15th edition of the Meetings and Incentive Travel Market (MITM) of the Americas, which will take place between 18th -19th November at one of Cuba’s most centric Havana hotels, located next to the panoramic ‘malecón’ seawall. The 5* Meliá Cohiba is also one of the most elegant hotels in Havana and is perfect for the occasion, as it offers the best and largest Business Centre out of all Cuba hotels with large meeting space for conventions and setting up the different stalls.
This annual congress of travel incentives, presided by Ramon Alvarez from the Spanish company G.S.A.R.T Marketing is also one of the main directors and shareholder of MITM Americas and he officially announce that this new edition will count with the presence of exhibitors and buyers from Europe and the Americas.
The much anticipated event has already drawn a lot of interest worldwide having received a surprising amount of registration requests from companies and meetings and incentives groups from Europe and the U.S. as well as exhibitors from all over the Americas.
Accepting a maximum of 100 exhibitors with the same number of buyers, this year’s MITM has had more than 300 participation requests from buyers in 16 countries which include: Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden and UK, as well as the US, Canada, Mexico and Brazil.
This year is expected that many more U.S. travel groups and companies will try to attend building upon the speculation that Cuba holidays and Cuba travel might be soon a reality for U.S. citizens as Obama’s administration discusses putting an end to the travel ban within the next 6 months. For now however, U.S. travel trade organisations and companies can request a “General License” from the government in order to attend the event held in Havana. Among the activities the U.S. may approve under Specific Licenses are: “Exportation, Importation, or Transmission of information or Information Materials," which MITM understands covers international trade exhibitions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- The perfect 5* multi centre mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- The luxury all suite Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Cuba has to offer and also offers a free shuttle to and from the Old City Centre
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Benefit from multiple swimming pools and non-motorised water sports in Varadero.
- Relish upgraded luxuries including 24h room service and sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival.
- Discover the treasures of Havana form the tranquil base of the Melia Habana Hotel.
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Bellevue Palma Real Varadero is a special hotel as it is authentically Cuban in every respect, from the food to the...