15th MITM Americas to explore Cuba holidays during Havana Fair
MITM Americas' 15th edition will be the second to be held in Cuba who will once again be the proud host to this event. The fair has already received a surprising amount of registration requests from Europe, the US and all the Americas
Cuba will be once again and for the second time, the country hosting the next edition of the MITM Americas which this year will be developed around the main topic of Cuba holidays and exploring their full potential.
This year it will be the 15th edition of the Meetings and Incentive Travel Market (MITM) of the Americas, which will take place between 18th -19th November at one of Cuba’s most centric Havana hotels, located next to the panoramic ‘malecón’ seawall. The 5* Meliá Cohiba is also one of the most elegant hotels in Havana and is perfect for the occasion, as it offers the best and largest Business Centre out of all Cuba hotels with large meeting space for conventions and setting up the different stalls.
This annual congress of travel incentives, presided by Ramon Alvarez from the Spanish company G.S.A.R.T Marketing is also one of the main directors and shareholder of MITM Americas and he officially announce that this new edition will count with the presence of exhibitors and buyers from Europe and the Americas.
The much anticipated event has already drawn a lot of interest worldwide having received a surprising amount of registration requests from companies and meetings and incentives groups from Europe and the U.S. as well as exhibitors from all over the Americas.
Accepting a maximum of 100 exhibitors with the same number of buyers, this year’s MITM has had more than 300 participation requests from buyers in 16 countries which include: Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden and UK, as well as the US, Canada, Mexico and Brazil.
This year is expected that many more U.S. travel groups and companies will try to attend building upon the speculation that Cuba holidays and Cuba travel might be soon a reality for U.S. citizens as Obama’s administration discusses putting an end to the travel ban within the next 6 months. For now however, U.S. travel trade organisations and companies can request a “General License” from the government in order to attend the event held in Havana. Among the activities the U.S. may approve under Specific Licenses are: “Exportation, Importation, or Transmission of information or Information Materials," which MITM understands covers international trade exhibitions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Delight in the best Cuba has to offer with this stunning beach and city twin centre holiday
- Add Havana half-day tour from £49pp, taking in Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Iberostar Tainos is designed in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that comprise spacious and elegant rooms
- Enjoy a historic stay in Havana at the NH Capri Hotel, which opened in 1957 and was initially run by the mafia
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Feb
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...