Oman Air launches New Economy, Business and First Class Cabins
Oman Air's much anticipated renovation works on their new 3-class fleet have now been completed and launched this week together with the new menus and uniforms, just in time for unveiling their new three-class Airbus A330-300
Oman Air has just officially launched their new three-class Airbus A330-300 fleet together with the launching of their new menus and uniforms to go with it. The prestigious Middle Eastern carrier serving Oman holidays will be introducing this new 3-class service to a range of routes across Europe and Asia, including non-stop direct flights between Oman holidays’ main capital of Muscat and London Heathrow.
For the pleasure of all those new passengers travelling towards fabulous Oman holidays, Dubai holidays or any other popular Middle Eastern destination serviced by the airline, it doesn't matter what class you travel in all of them will be featuring IFE provided via the Thales i5000 in-seat Audio Video on Demand (AVOD) system, with its broad range of media content, which is integrated with Rockwell Collins Tailwind Live Satellite TV, broadcasting across 8 different channels. This new system also provides a platform for forthcoming full Wi-Fi and GSM connectivity.
New menus will be featuring a range of mouthwatering dishes, which draw on both Omani and international culinary influences, whilst Oman Air’s elegant new uniforms ensure that the airline’s cabin crew will quickly become the most stylish in the skies.
“The introduction of our brand new First Class, Business Class and Economy Class cabins, together with the expansion of our international fleet, illustrates our commitment to offering unbeatable levels of quality, value and choice for all our customers across all areas of our business. These new products are an important and very visible part of Oman Air’s strategic growth and we look forward to introducing more routes, more aircraft and more products going forward.” said Oman Air’s Chairman, His Excellency Ahmed bin Abdulnabi Macki.
Oman Air’s Chief Executive Officer, Peter Hill was quick to add:
“We’re excited about bringing this industry-leading concept to our customers. The centerpiece of the new Airbus A330-300 cabin is our new First Class seat, which marks a further milestone in Oman Air’s ongoing drive for quality and comfort. Indeed, the new seat sets a new standard for individual travel in an exclusive in-flight environment, all of which will create an exceptional First Class experience. With our Business Class product that provides our customers with a supremely comfortable and relaxing lie-flat seat, as well as state-of-the-art in-flight entertainment and one of the most spacious Economy Class cabins on the market, we are putting ourselves way ahead of many of our competitors.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...