Oman Air launches New Economy, Business and First Class Cabins
Oman Air's much anticipated renovation works on their new 3-class fleet have now been completed and launched this week together with the new menus and uniforms, just in time for unveiling their new three-class Airbus A330-300
Oman Air has just officially launched their new three-class Airbus A330-300 fleet together with the launching of their new menus and uniforms to go with it. The prestigious Middle Eastern carrier serving Oman holidays will be introducing this new 3-class service to a range of routes across Europe and Asia, including non-stop direct flights between Oman holidays’ main capital of Muscat and London Heathrow.
For the pleasure of all those new passengers travelling towards fabulous Oman holidays, Dubai holidays or any other popular Middle Eastern destination serviced by the airline, it doesn't matter what class you travel in all of them will be featuring IFE provided via the Thales i5000 in-seat Audio Video on Demand (AVOD) system, with its broad range of media content, which is integrated with Rockwell Collins Tailwind Live Satellite TV, broadcasting across 8 different channels. This new system also provides a platform for forthcoming full Wi-Fi and GSM connectivity.
New menus will be featuring a range of mouthwatering dishes, which draw on both Omani and international culinary influences, whilst Oman Air’s elegant new uniforms ensure that the airline’s cabin crew will quickly become the most stylish in the skies.
“The introduction of our brand new First Class, Business Class and Economy Class cabins, together with the expansion of our international fleet, illustrates our commitment to offering unbeatable levels of quality, value and choice for all our customers across all areas of our business. These new products are an important and very visible part of Oman Air’s strategic growth and we look forward to introducing more routes, more aircraft and more products going forward.” said Oman Air’s Chairman, His Excellency Ahmed bin Abdulnabi Macki.
Oman Air’s Chief Executive Officer, Peter Hill was quick to add:
“We’re excited about bringing this industry-leading concept to our customers. The centerpiece of the new Airbus A330-300 cabin is our new First Class seat, which marks a further milestone in Oman Air’s ongoing drive for quality and comfort. Indeed, the new seat sets a new standard for individual travel in an exclusive in-flight environment, all of which will create an exceptional First Class experience. With our Business Class product that provides our customers with a supremely comfortable and relaxing lie-flat seat, as well as state-of-the-art in-flight entertainment and one of the most spacious Economy Class cabins on the market, we are putting ourselves way ahead of many of our competitors.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...