Oman Air launches New Economy, Business and First Class Cabins
Oman Air's much anticipated renovation works on their new 3-class fleet have now been completed and launched this week together with the new menus and uniforms, just in time for unveiling their new three-class Airbus A330-300
Oman Air has just officially launched their new three-class Airbus A330-300 fleet together with the launching of their new menus and uniforms to go with it. The prestigious Middle Eastern carrier serving Oman holidays will be introducing this new 3-class service to a range of routes across Europe and Asia, including non-stop direct flights between Oman holidays’ main capital of Muscat and London Heathrow.
For the pleasure of all those new passengers travelling towards fabulous Oman holidays, Dubai holidays or any other popular Middle Eastern destination serviced by the airline, it doesn't matter what class you travel in all of them will be featuring IFE provided via the Thales i5000 in-seat Audio Video on Demand (AVOD) system, with its broad range of media content, which is integrated with Rockwell Collins Tailwind Live Satellite TV, broadcasting across 8 different channels. This new system also provides a platform for forthcoming full Wi-Fi and GSM connectivity.
New menus will be featuring a range of mouthwatering dishes, which draw on both Omani and international culinary influences, whilst Oman Air’s elegant new uniforms ensure that the airline’s cabin crew will quickly become the most stylish in the skies.
“The introduction of our brand new First Class, Business Class and Economy Class cabins, together with the expansion of our international fleet, illustrates our commitment to offering unbeatable levels of quality, value and choice for all our customers across all areas of our business. These new products are an important and very visible part of Oman Air’s strategic growth and we look forward to introducing more routes, more aircraft and more products going forward.” said Oman Air’s Chairman, His Excellency Ahmed bin Abdulnabi Macki.
Oman Air’s Chief Executive Officer, Peter Hill was quick to add:
“We’re excited about bringing this industry-leading concept to our customers. The centerpiece of the new Airbus A330-300 cabin is our new First Class seat, which marks a further milestone in Oman Air’s ongoing drive for quality and comfort. Indeed, the new seat sets a new standard for individual travel in an exclusive in-flight environment, all of which will create an exceptional First Class experience. With our Business Class product that provides our customers with a supremely comfortable and relaxing lie-flat seat, as well as state-of-the-art in-flight entertainment and one of the most spacious Economy Class cabins on the market, we are putting ourselves way ahead of many of our competitors.”
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Unwind in an adults-only paradise upon white sands with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Stay in pure paradise at Pineapple Beach Club, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa or keep active all the selection of All-Inclusive water and on land activities included during your stay
- Formerly Grand Pineapple Beach Resort, The Pineapple Beach Club is a newly renovated Adults-Only All Inclusive Paradise
- Book and save up to 50%Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...