First Guests Honoured to be Opening the new Dreams Cancun Hotel
Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, the newest of Cancun hotels to be gracing the Riviera Maya, just held its opening ceremony at the hands of its first four guests, a group of 4 female tourists on Cancun holidays who officially inaugurated the hotel
A group of four lucky ladies on Cancun holidays had the privileged of officially opening the doors of Cancun’s latest hotel gem at the new Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa. As the hotel’s first guests they were granted the honour of inaugurating the opening ceremony and even cutting the ceremonial ribbon to officially open the resort.
Last 1st October 2009, Patricia Miller, Madeline Evenson, Teresa Paglione and Kathleen Westcoat arrived in Mexico for their Cancun holidays to become Dreams Riviera Cancun’s first guests. The group arrived from Baltimore, MD on a Girlfriend Getaway, a special group package offered at all Dreams Resorts & Spas for perfect girlie Cancun holidays.
The first guests were personally greeted in the lobby by the entire Dreams resort staff and were each presented with bouquets of exotic tropical flowers before being invited to participate in the ceremonial ribbon cutting. As they checked in, the melodic background sounds of a 12-piece Mexican mariachi band serenaded their arrival.
Opening day festivities continued all the way into the night as guests were invited to an unforgettable evening under the stars where the girls were treated to a wonderful dining experience of gourmet dishes prepared by Dreams Rivera Cancun’s Executive Chef Carlos Brioars while listening to the cool sounds of live jazz by James Mclean of International Platters. The celebration was topped off by the heart-racing performance of ITZAES, a traditional Mexican dance troupe that fuses fire dancing with live drum beats. The perfect way to end a magical day of festivities whilst on any type of Cancun holidays at this newest of hotels.
Future guests staying at the all-new Dreams Riviera Cancun will enjoy all the privileges of Dreams' Unlimited-Luxury® in an unparalleled tropical setting. The resort is surrounded by glistening pools, spring-fed cenotes, lush tropical gardens and a palm-studded beach. Amenities include 486 sumptuous premium octagonal rooms and suites with stunning ocean views, 24-hour room service, daily refreshed mini bars, countless activities, gourmet dining options and bars serving premium brands.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Head to Promthep Cape for the most beautiful sunset in Thailand
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...