First Guests Honoured to be Opening the new Dreams Cancun Hotel
Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, the newest of Cancun hotels to be gracing the Riviera Maya, just held its opening ceremony at the hands of its first four guests, a group of 4 female tourists on Cancun holidays who officially inaugurated the hotel
A group of four lucky ladies on Cancun holidays had the privileged of officially opening the doors of Cancun’s latest hotel gem at the new Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa. As the hotel’s first guests they were granted the honour of inaugurating the opening ceremony and even cutting the ceremonial ribbon to officially open the resort.
Last 1st October 2009, Patricia Miller, Madeline Evenson, Teresa Paglione and Kathleen Westcoat arrived in Mexico for their Cancun holidays to become Dreams Riviera Cancun’s first guests. The group arrived from Baltimore, MD on a Girlfriend Getaway, a special group package offered at all Dreams Resorts & Spas for perfect girlie Cancun holidays.
The first guests were personally greeted in the lobby by the entire Dreams resort staff and were each presented with bouquets of exotic tropical flowers before being invited to participate in the ceremonial ribbon cutting. As they checked in, the melodic background sounds of a 12-piece Mexican mariachi band serenaded their arrival.
Opening day festivities continued all the way into the night as guests were invited to an unforgettable evening under the stars where the girls were treated to a wonderful dining experience of gourmet dishes prepared by Dreams Rivera Cancun’s Executive Chef Carlos Brioars while listening to the cool sounds of live jazz by James Mclean of International Platters. The celebration was topped off by the heart-racing performance of ITZAES, a traditional Mexican dance troupe that fuses fire dancing with live drum beats. The perfect way to end a magical day of festivities whilst on any type of Cancun holidays at this newest of hotels.
Future guests staying at the all-new Dreams Riviera Cancun will enjoy all the privileges of Dreams' Unlimited-Luxury® in an unparalleled tropical setting. The resort is surrounded by glistening pools, spring-fed cenotes, lush tropical gardens and a palm-studded beach. Amenities include 486 sumptuous premium octagonal rooms and suites with stunning ocean views, 24-hour room service, daily refreshed mini bars, countless activities, gourmet dining options and bars serving premium brands.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from £99 per person
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...