First Guests Honoured to be Opening the new Dreams Cancun Hotel
Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, the newest of Cancun hotels to be gracing the Riviera Maya, just held its opening ceremony at the hands of its first four guests, a group of 4 female tourists on Cancun holidays who officially inaugurated the hotel
A group of four lucky ladies on Cancun holidays had the privileged of officially opening the doors of Cancun’s latest hotel gem at the new Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa. As the hotel’s first guests they were granted the honour of inaugurating the opening ceremony and even cutting the ceremonial ribbon to officially open the resort.
Last 1st October 2009, Patricia Miller, Madeline Evenson, Teresa Paglione and Kathleen Westcoat arrived in Mexico for their Cancun holidays to become Dreams Riviera Cancun’s first guests. The group arrived from Baltimore, MD on a Girlfriend Getaway, a special group package offered at all Dreams Resorts & Spas for perfect girlie Cancun holidays.
The first guests were personally greeted in the lobby by the entire Dreams resort staff and were each presented with bouquets of exotic tropical flowers before being invited to participate in the ceremonial ribbon cutting. As they checked in, the melodic background sounds of a 12-piece Mexican mariachi band serenaded their arrival.
Opening day festivities continued all the way into the night as guests were invited to an unforgettable evening under the stars where the girls were treated to a wonderful dining experience of gourmet dishes prepared by Dreams Rivera Cancun’s Executive Chef Carlos Brioars while listening to the cool sounds of live jazz by James Mclean of International Platters. The celebration was topped off by the heart-racing performance of ITZAES, a traditional Mexican dance troupe that fuses fire dancing with live drum beats. The perfect way to end a magical day of festivities whilst on any type of Cancun holidays at this newest of hotels.
Future guests staying at the all-new Dreams Riviera Cancun will enjoy all the privileges of Dreams' Unlimited-Luxury® in an unparalleled tropical setting. The resort is surrounded by glistening pools, spring-fed cenotes, lush tropical gardens and a palm-studded beach. Amenities include 486 sumptuous premium octagonal rooms and suites with stunning ocean views, 24-hour room service, daily refreshed mini bars, countless activities, gourmet dining options and bars serving premium brands.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
This stunning 4 star property, Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan hotel, offers guests an ideal base from which to discover Abu...