First Guests Honoured to be Opening the new Dreams Cancun Hotel
Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, the newest of Cancun hotels to be gracing the Riviera Maya, just held its opening ceremony at the hands of its first four guests, a group of 4 female tourists on Cancun holidays who officially inaugurated the hotel
A group of four lucky ladies on Cancun holidays had the privileged of officially opening the doors of Cancun’s latest hotel gem at the new Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa. As the hotel’s first guests they were granted the honour of inaugurating the opening ceremony and even cutting the ceremonial ribbon to officially open the resort.
Last 1st October 2009, Patricia Miller, Madeline Evenson, Teresa Paglione and Kathleen Westcoat arrived in Mexico for their Cancun holidays to become Dreams Riviera Cancun’s first guests. The group arrived from Baltimore, MD on a Girlfriend Getaway, a special group package offered at all Dreams Resorts & Spas for perfect girlie Cancun holidays.
The first guests were personally greeted in the lobby by the entire Dreams resort staff and were each presented with bouquets of exotic tropical flowers before being invited to participate in the ceremonial ribbon cutting. As they checked in, the melodic background sounds of a 12-piece Mexican mariachi band serenaded their arrival.
Opening day festivities continued all the way into the night as guests were invited to an unforgettable evening under the stars where the girls were treated to a wonderful dining experience of gourmet dishes prepared by Dreams Rivera Cancun’s Executive Chef Carlos Brioars while listening to the cool sounds of live jazz by James Mclean of International Platters. The celebration was topped off by the heart-racing performance of ITZAES, a traditional Mexican dance troupe that fuses fire dancing with live drum beats. The perfect way to end a magical day of festivities whilst on any type of Cancun holidays at this newest of hotels.
Future guests staying at the all-new Dreams Riviera Cancun will enjoy all the privileges of Dreams' Unlimited-Luxury® in an unparalleled tropical setting. The resort is surrounded by glistening pools, spring-fed cenotes, lush tropical gardens and a palm-studded beach. Amenities include 486 sumptuous premium octagonal rooms and suites with stunning ocean views, 24-hour room service, daily refreshed mini bars, countless activities, gourmet dining options and bars serving premium brands.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Private tour visiting many great cities such as Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa and Kandy
- English speaking chauffer guide for the Entire Round Tour
- Enjoy the game drive through Minneriya National Park which is a home to sambar deer, leopards and elephants and features the ancient Minneriya Tank
- The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour showcases some of the most interesting cultural and historic sites in the world
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...