New Ultra-Exclusive Dominican Republic Hotel for Ritz-Carlton
To be located at the exclusive resort of Cap Cana, Ritz Carlton's newest addition in the Caribbean will be a fabulous new Dominican Republic hotel, the first in the country and the most luxurious of Dominican Republic hotels to be built yet
Scheduled for completion by early 2012, work is currently under way for the newest and most luxurious of Dominican Republics hotels yet to be gracing the isolated region of Cap Cana. And it’s all happening at the hands of the prestigious hospitality chain of Ritz-Carlton Hotels and Resorts who will be opening their first resort in the country, becoming the classiest and most refined of Dominican Republic hotels yet.
At last Dominican Republic holidays will be getting their first true world-class luxury Dominican Republic hotel with this new $1biillion development as part of the Capa Cana Resort Community project near Punta Cana. The new development will be spread out over 30,000 acres of grounds and will include, as well as the Ritz Carlton hotel, a further 194-unit Residences also by Ritz-Carlton together with 5 restaurants and lounges, a private beach club and a further 8000-square feet of meeting and function space for the Ritz-Carlton hotel, which includes a 5800-square feet ballroom.
The spectacular new Ritz-Carlton hotel is being built on the best 2 miles of the 3.5 mile stretch of Juanillo beach and will feature an exclusive and lavish 16,000-square feet Spa. Guests on Dominican Republic holidays at this privileged spot will be enjoying exclusive access to the private beaching offering magnificent views of over five miles of magnificent coastline.
The fabulous new 220-room oceanfront resort will be situated amidst the most breathtaking of surroundings in this ecological wonderland. With the cliffs, the ocean, the pristine beach and the tropical forests, there is beauty to be admired everywhere you look.
Located on the most eastern part of the Dominican Republic and boasting some of the finest beaches in the Caribbean, Cap Cana has an abundance of both beautiful and blooming flora and fauna as well as a range of top class facilities, golf courses and other recreational opportunities to make for the most up class Dominican Republic holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...