Fairmont Opens New Abu Dhabi Hotel
After opening their latest addition to Egypt hotels with the new Fairmont Nile City, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is ready to be announcing the opening of yet another new property with their Fairmont Bab al Bahr in Abu Dhabi.
The newest of Abu Dhabi hotels to open will be carrying the prestigious Fairmont name as the new Fairmont Bab Al Bahr is all set and ready to start receiving guests on Abu Dhabi holidays.
Its name meaning ‘Gateway to the Sea’ the new Bab Al Bahr will be Fairmont’s first property to open on the Abu Dhabi Creek, right at the heart of the United Arab Emirate’s capital and positioned at the mainland gateway of the city. The hotel sits directly on the beachfront, offering guests with the best of both urban life and beach experience for a combination of the most enriching elements of Abu Dhabi holidays.
This new Fairmont addition is perfect for all kinds of luxury holidays to Abu Dhabi, boasting a total of 369 elegantly appointed rooms a variety of world-class restaurants, 27,000 square feet of functional space, a private sandy beachfront, a Willow Stream Spa and two leisure outdoor pools. Fairmont Bab Al Bahr will also present the first Marco Pierre White Steakhouse & Grill outside of the UK, serving the choicest cuts of beef and one of the largest selections of wine in the city. Frankie's Italian Restaurant and Bar has been created by the renowned UK Chef White and famed jockey Frankie Dettori for the best dining experiences anyone could have during Abu Dhabi holidays.
The new property also offers Fairmont Gold, the brand's exclusive lifestyle offering featuring warm and personalised service with amenities such as a private reception desk and a comfortable guest lounge, where guests may enjoy an honour bar and cocktail hour canapés, as well as a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast for the most delectable of luxury holidays.
Located in the 'new' Abu Dhabi area, a place destined to become one of the most exciting office, retail and residential developments in the city, this new Abu Dhabi hotel benefits from spectacular views of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, with easy access to Abu Dhabi City Centre and Corniche, whilst also being close proximity to Abu Dhabi International Airport.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
The land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a holiday of a lifetime
- Unforgettable experience at Yala Safari
- English speaking chauffer guide during the roundtrip
- Transport in a comfortable vehicle
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...