Jet Airways Wins the "Best Indian Airlines" Award
India's premier international carrier, Jet Airways has just been awarded with the 'Best Indian Airline' title at the prestigious Business Traveller Awards that took place on September 21st at a ceremony in London's Hilton hotel on Park Lane
Jet Airways, India’s main international airline and proud carrier to a range of holiday destinations in India has just won the prestigious award of ‘Best Indian Airline’ by the Business Traveller magazine.
The carrier of many India holidays across a range of holiday destinations in India including the popular Goa holidays, Jet Airways already enjoys the distinction of having won many accolades in the past which have included the title of ‘Airline with Best First-Class Service in the World’, which was awarded by readers of the prestigious Business Traveller magazine, at the 20th Annual ‘Best in Business Travel’ Awards, on December 11, 2008, in Los Angeles, USA. It was also voted one of the Top Three Airlines of the World by the Conde Nast Traveller readers’ poll, in New York.
The carrier of India holidays expressed its joy on the words of Mr. Wolfgang Prock-Schauer, CEO, Jet Airways "We are naturally delighted on being conferred with the title of being the "Best Indian Airline" at the prestigious Business Traveller Awards ceremony, and would like express our thanks and gratitude to the readers' of the Business Traveller magazine for their appreciation of our services”.
This latest award for Jet Airways is also an indicator of the airline’s popularity amongst passengers worldwide since it was the readers of the magazine who picked them as winners. In a separate survey, 83 % of the Business Traveller respondents said that developing personal relationships was still the most important element of doing business, in service industries, so apparently that’s what Jet Airways have been doing right.
The award was given last Monday, 21st September at a star-studded ceremony held in London’s Hilton on Park Lane in front of an audience of nearly 450 travel industry leaders present. This year’s awards were presented by British adventurer Sir Ranulph Fiennes, who conquered Mount Everest earlier this year at the age of 65.
The Business Traveller Awards are voted for by readers of the magazine and are co-sponsored by the Global Hotel Alliance and American Express, Widely accepted and recognised as the market’s benchmark for excellence, the results of the Business Traveller Awards are authenticated by means of an independent audit to verify their validity.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...