Jet Airways Wins the "Best Indian Airlines" Award
India's premier international carrier, Jet Airways has just been awarded with the 'Best Indian Airline' title at the prestigious Business Traveller Awards that took place on September 21st at a ceremony in London's Hilton hotel on Park Lane
Jet Airways, India’s main international airline and proud carrier to a range of holiday destinations in India has just won the prestigious award of ‘Best Indian Airline’ by the Business Traveller magazine.
The carrier of many India holidays across a range of holiday destinations in India including the popular Goa holidays, Jet Airways already enjoys the distinction of having won many accolades in the past which have included the title of ‘Airline with Best First-Class Service in the World’, which was awarded by readers of the prestigious Business Traveller magazine, at the 20th Annual ‘Best in Business Travel’ Awards, on December 11, 2008, in Los Angeles, USA. It was also voted one of the Top Three Airlines of the World by the Conde Nast Traveller readers’ poll, in New York.
The carrier of India holidays expressed its joy on the words of Mr. Wolfgang Prock-Schauer, CEO, Jet Airways "We are naturally delighted on being conferred with the title of being the "Best Indian Airline" at the prestigious Business Traveller Awards ceremony, and would like express our thanks and gratitude to the readers' of the Business Traveller magazine for their appreciation of our services”.
This latest award for Jet Airways is also an indicator of the airline’s popularity amongst passengers worldwide since it was the readers of the magazine who picked them as winners. In a separate survey, 83 % of the Business Traveller respondents said that developing personal relationships was still the most important element of doing business, in service industries, so apparently that’s what Jet Airways have been doing right.
The award was given last Monday, 21st September at a star-studded ceremony held in London’s Hilton on Park Lane in front of an audience of nearly 450 travel industry leaders present. This year’s awards were presented by British adventurer Sir Ranulph Fiennes, who conquered Mount Everest earlier this year at the age of 65.
The Business Traveller Awards are voted for by readers of the magazine and are co-sponsored by the Global Hotel Alliance and American Express, Widely accepted and recognised as the market’s benchmark for excellence, the results of the Business Traveller Awards are authenticated by means of an independent audit to verify their validity.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from £99 per person
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...