Jet Airways Wins the "Best Indian Airlines" Award
India's premier international carrier, Jet Airways has just been awarded with the 'Best Indian Airline' title at the prestigious Business Traveller Awards that took place on September 21st at a ceremony in London's Hilton hotel on Park Lane
Jet Airways, India’s main international airline and proud carrier to a range of holiday destinations in India has just won the prestigious award of ‘Best Indian Airline’ by the Business Traveller magazine.
The carrier of many India holidays across a range of holiday destinations in India including the popular Goa holidays, Jet Airways already enjoys the distinction of having won many accolades in the past which have included the title of ‘Airline with Best First-Class Service in the World’, which was awarded by readers of the prestigious Business Traveller magazine, at the 20th Annual ‘Best in Business Travel’ Awards, on December 11, 2008, in Los Angeles, USA. It was also voted one of the Top Three Airlines of the World by the Conde Nast Traveller readers’ poll, in New York.
The carrier of India holidays expressed its joy on the words of Mr. Wolfgang Prock-Schauer, CEO, Jet Airways "We are naturally delighted on being conferred with the title of being the "Best Indian Airline" at the prestigious Business Traveller Awards ceremony, and would like express our thanks and gratitude to the readers' of the Business Traveller magazine for their appreciation of our services”.
This latest award for Jet Airways is also an indicator of the airline’s popularity amongst passengers worldwide since it was the readers of the magazine who picked them as winners. In a separate survey, 83 % of the Business Traveller respondents said that developing personal relationships was still the most important element of doing business, in service industries, so apparently that’s what Jet Airways have been doing right.
The award was given last Monday, 21st September at a star-studded ceremony held in London’s Hilton on Park Lane in front of an audience of nearly 450 travel industry leaders present. This year’s awards were presented by British adventurer Sir Ranulph Fiennes, who conquered Mount Everest earlier this year at the age of 65.
The Business Traveller Awards are voted for by readers of the magazine and are co-sponsored by the Global Hotel Alliance and American Express, Widely accepted and recognised as the market’s benchmark for excellence, the results of the Business Traveller Awards are authenticated by means of an independent audit to verify their validity.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Enjoy luxury with a 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...