Jet Airways Wins the "Best Indian Airlines" Award
India's premier international carrier, Jet Airways has just been awarded with the 'Best Indian Airline' title at the prestigious Business Traveller Awards that took place on September 21st at a ceremony in London's Hilton hotel on Park Lane
Jet Airways, India’s main international airline and proud carrier to a range of holiday destinations in India has just won the prestigious award of ‘Best Indian Airline’ by the Business Traveller magazine.
The carrier of many India holidays across a range of holiday destinations in India including the popular Goa holidays, Jet Airways already enjoys the distinction of having won many accolades in the past which have included the title of ‘Airline with Best First-Class Service in the World’, which was awarded by readers of the prestigious Business Traveller magazine, at the 20th Annual ‘Best in Business Travel’ Awards, on December 11, 2008, in Los Angeles, USA. It was also voted one of the Top Three Airlines of the World by the Conde Nast Traveller readers’ poll, in New York.
The carrier of India holidays expressed its joy on the words of Mr. Wolfgang Prock-Schauer, CEO, Jet Airways "We are naturally delighted on being conferred with the title of being the "Best Indian Airline" at the prestigious Business Traveller Awards ceremony, and would like express our thanks and gratitude to the readers' of the Business Traveller magazine for their appreciation of our services”.
This latest award for Jet Airways is also an indicator of the airline’s popularity amongst passengers worldwide since it was the readers of the magazine who picked them as winners. In a separate survey, 83 % of the Business Traveller respondents said that developing personal relationships was still the most important element of doing business, in service industries, so apparently that’s what Jet Airways have been doing right.
The award was given last Monday, 21st September at a star-studded ceremony held in London’s Hilton on Park Lane in front of an audience of nearly 450 travel industry leaders present. This year’s awards were presented by British adventurer Sir Ranulph Fiennes, who conquered Mount Everest earlier this year at the age of 65.
The Business Traveller Awards are voted for by readers of the magazine and are co-sponsored by the Global Hotel Alliance and American Express, Widely accepted and recognised as the market’s benchmark for excellence, the results of the Business Traveller Awards are authenticated by means of an independent audit to verify their validity.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...