Virgin Atlantic declared "Coolest Travel Brand"
Virgin Atlantic came out as the only travel company to feature in the Top 20 of the 2009/10 Coolbrands by the Superbrands organisation, becoming the clear winner in the Travel category.
Virgin Atlantic was officially declared a Coolbrand of 2009/10 by the Superbrands organisation. The popular UK-based airline came out as the only travel company to feature in the Top 20 being the clear winner in the Travel category. The Coolbrands list is a result of independent research conducted by The Centre for Brand Analysis, amongst the most influential opinion formers and the British public.
The popular carrier to exotic Caribbean holiday destinations is also the only UK carrier currently serving Cuba holidays as well as other favourite tropical destination such as Jamaica holidays, Tobago holidays and St Lucia holidays.
“We are delighted to be the only travel company featuring in the top 20 CoolBrands. It is testament to Virgin Atlantic’s continuing widespread and international appeal, and demonstrates that we are still red hot 25 years on.” said Steve Ridgway, Chief Executive of Virgin Atlantic.
The annual list reflects the combined opinions of an Expert Council plus a sample of 2,458 members of the public, who selected Virgin Atlantic as one of this year’s CoolBrands from an initial list of thousands. The criteria against which brands are judged include style, innovation, originality and desirability. Not surprisingly, against much tough competition Virgin Atlantic has made it onto this definitive list of cool.
Stephen Cheliotis, Chairman of the CoolBrands council and Chief Executive of The Centre for Brand Analysis added: “Virgin Atlantic’s inclusion on the CoolBrands List 2009/10 shows that it is the leading figure in its sector. Competition to be seen as one of the coolest brands in the UK is as fierce as ever and clearly Virgin Atlantic is delivering in the eyes of experts and the public.”
Virgin Atlantic is the proud winner of a host of awards and continues to innovate in and lead the airline industry worlwide.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...