Fun Dubai holidays at Jumeirah's Wild Wadi Waterpark
Jumeirah's Wild Wadi Waterpark, the city's favourite family destination and one of the highlights of Dubai holidays for kids, has just announced a range of fun activities to celebrate its 10th birthday on October 10th, 2009.
One of the most fun places for families enjoying Dubai holidays, the Wild Wadi Waterpark by Jumeirah is inviting guests to join in on their 10th birthday celebrations with a range of games and activities for the entertainment of all their guests. Their action-packed events will be featuring magicians and dancers, carnival performers and drummers among many other surprises along the way.
Officially starting their 10th anniversary on October 10th, 2009, from this date onwards the fun will commence as Jumeirah invites young and old to splash and giggle at their specially organised festivities.
And because no birthday celebration is complete without a gift, any lucky children having their birthday on 10th October whilst on a Dubai holiday at this Dubai hotel will also get free access to Wild Wadi along with some other special gifts to honour their special day. So what better excuse could there be for families double gift their birthday boy/girl with fabulous Dubai holidays full of splashing fun? There will be no better place to spend a thrilling birthday than at Wild Wadi’s amazing birthday party!
But birthday boys and girls are not the only ones to be rewarded, as children who are 10 years old at the time of visiting can also look forward to a special day during their Dubai holidays as they will be treated to a special discounted entry rate to the park…after all for Wild Wadi visitors, being 10 years old is a big deal!
And all these great celebrations will be in addition to the usual thrill-inducing Wild Wadi waterslides and wet attractions.
“Wild Wadi Waterpark loves birthday parties - especially when it is our own. We are very proud to be 10 years old, and we want to celebrate this milestone properly with all of our friends. With the help of some special entertaining guests and a whole party bag of surprises we’ve managed to make Wild Wadi Waterpark even more fun and exciting than usual; we can’t wait to celebrate.” said Wild Wadi’s General Manager Chris Perry, in between blowing balloons.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Immerse yourself in Ottoman-style opulence in the famous Palm Jumeirah during your stay at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Perfection is synonymous with the Zabeel Saray on Dubai's Palm Island, where you will find that the decadence of the Ottoman Empire has been perfectly recaptured
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...