Fun Dubai holidays at Jumeirah's Wild Wadi Waterpark
Jumeirah's Wild Wadi Waterpark, the city's favourite family destination and one of the highlights of Dubai holidays for kids, has just announced a range of fun activities to celebrate its 10th birthday on October 10th, 2009.
One of the most fun places for families enjoying Dubai holidays, the Wild Wadi Waterpark by Jumeirah is inviting guests to join in on their 10th birthday celebrations with a range of games and activities for the entertainment of all their guests. Their action-packed events will be featuring magicians and dancers, carnival performers and drummers among many other surprises along the way.
Officially starting their 10th anniversary on October 10th, 2009, from this date onwards the fun will commence as Jumeirah invites young and old to splash and giggle at their specially organised festivities.
And because no birthday celebration is complete without a gift, any lucky children having their birthday on 10th October whilst on a Dubai holiday at this Dubai hotel will also get free access to Wild Wadi along with some other special gifts to honour their special day. So what better excuse could there be for families double gift their birthday boy/girl with fabulous Dubai holidays full of splashing fun? There will be no better place to spend a thrilling birthday than at Wild Wadi’s amazing birthday party!
But birthday boys and girls are not the only ones to be rewarded, as children who are 10 years old at the time of visiting can also look forward to a special day during their Dubai holidays as they will be treated to a special discounted entry rate to the park…after all for Wild Wadi visitors, being 10 years old is a big deal!
And all these great celebrations will be in addition to the usual thrill-inducing Wild Wadi waterslides and wet attractions.
“Wild Wadi Waterpark loves birthday parties - especially when it is our own. We are very proud to be 10 years old, and we want to celebrate this milestone properly with all of our friends. With the help of some special entertaining guests and a whole party bag of surprises we’ve managed to make Wild Wadi Waterpark even more fun and exciting than usual; we can’t wait to celebrate.” said Wild Wadi’s General Manager Chris Perry, in between blowing balloons.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Ideal combination of the sand and sea of the tropical Mauritius and sights of trendy Dubai
- The central location provides fantastic connectivity to all of Dubai and is within walking distance to the famous Mall of the Emirates.
- Weekly activity programme includes: outdoor cinema, face painting, treasure hunt, cooking classes and much more
- All-inclusive 'Culinary Voyage' allows you to choose from 4 restaurants for lunch and 7 for dinner as well as 5 bars, including a night club and a sport bar
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...