Fun Dubai holidays at Jumeirah's Wild Wadi Waterpark
Jumeirah's Wild Wadi Waterpark, the city's favourite family destination and one of the highlights of Dubai holidays for kids, has just announced a range of fun activities to celebrate its 10th birthday on October 10th, 2009.
One of the most fun places for families enjoying Dubai holidays, the Wild Wadi Waterpark by Jumeirah is inviting guests to join in on their 10th birthday celebrations with a range of games and activities for the entertainment of all their guests. Their action-packed events will be featuring magicians and dancers, carnival performers and drummers among many other surprises along the way.
Officially starting their 10th anniversary on October 10th, 2009, from this date onwards the fun will commence as Jumeirah invites young and old to splash and giggle at their specially organised festivities.
And because no birthday celebration is complete without a gift, any lucky children having their birthday on 10th October whilst on a Dubai holiday at this Dubai hotel will also get free access to Wild Wadi along with some other special gifts to honour their special day. So what better excuse could there be for families double gift their birthday boy/girl with fabulous Dubai holidays full of splashing fun? There will be no better place to spend a thrilling birthday than at Wild Wadi’s amazing birthday party!
But birthday boys and girls are not the only ones to be rewarded, as children who are 10 years old at the time of visiting can also look forward to a special day during their Dubai holidays as they will be treated to a special discounted entry rate to the park…after all for Wild Wadi visitors, being 10 years old is a big deal!
And all these great celebrations will be in addition to the usual thrill-inducing Wild Wadi waterslides and wet attractions.
“Wild Wadi Waterpark loves birthday parties - especially when it is our own. We are very proud to be 10 years old, and we want to celebrate this milestone properly with all of our friends. With the help of some special entertaining guests and a whole party bag of surprises we’ve managed to make Wild Wadi Waterpark even more fun and exciting than usual; we can’t wait to celebrate.” said Wild Wadi’s General Manager Chris Perry, in between blowing balloons.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
The place to truly experience the best in oriental hospitality with added Arabian luxury, the Asiana Hotel Dubai is a...