Sandals Hotels and Resorts leap into corporate market
Sandals Hotels and Resorts are moving out of their main streamline of beach resorts by opening a new kind of hotels with Sandals City. Set to be located at Jamaica's city centre in Kingston, the new hotel will be the group's first city resort
Sandals Hotels and Resorts are breaking out of their comfort zone and into the corporate world by opening a new hotel, Sandals City.
The new hotels is set to be located in the city centre of Kingston in Jamaica and will have a number of conference and meeting rooms, functions rooms, tennis and racquetball courts, and a gym and spa.
The hotel is aimed at breaking into the market of business by providing an upmarket establishment standing out from other hotels in Jamaica and offering high quality accommodation for travellers on business travel rather than Jamaica holidays.
Chairman of Sandals, Butch Stewart, said:
"We plan to build our own Sandals City hotel on Oxford Road, Kingston. The plans are in the works right now. It will be a corporate hotel with conference and banqueting rooms and a host of other facilities like spas, racquetball courts, tennis courts, gymnasium, you name it."
Sandals have properties all over the Caribbean and have been providing travellers with Caribbean holidays from Antigua holidays to Bahamas holidays for luxury holiday breaks for a number of years.
Over the last two years an addition was made to Antigua hotels with a luxury Mediterranean village offering 188 luxury family suites. The resort was expanded again last year adding a further 180 suites with the Italian Village to Beaches Turks & Caicos providing travellers on Antigua holidays with a wide range of accommodation, fine dining, and family friendly facilities.
The new Sandals City hotel is expected to do well, despite the nearby location of luxury brand Hilton Jamaica, because of its prime location and the range of facilities it will offer its guests.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...