Sandals Hotels and Resorts leap into corporate market
Sandals Hotels and Resorts are moving out of their main streamline of beach resorts by opening a new kind of hotels with Sandals City. Set to be located at Jamaica's city centre in Kingston, the new hotel will be the group's first city resort
Sandals Hotels and Resorts are breaking out of their comfort zone and into the corporate world by opening a new hotel, Sandals City.
The new hotels is set to be located in the city centre of Kingston in Jamaica and will have a number of conference and meeting rooms, functions rooms, tennis and racquetball courts, and a gym and spa.
The hotel is aimed at breaking into the market of business by providing an upmarket establishment standing out from other hotels in Jamaica and offering high quality accommodation for travellers on business travel rather than Jamaica holidays.
Chairman of Sandals, Butch Stewart, said:
"We plan to build our own Sandals City hotel on Oxford Road, Kingston. The plans are in the works right now. It will be a corporate hotel with conference and banqueting rooms and a host of other facilities like spas, racquetball courts, tennis courts, gymnasium, you name it."
Sandals have properties all over the Caribbean and have been providing travellers with Caribbean holidays from Antigua holidays to Bahamas holidays for luxury holiday breaks for a number of years.
Over the last two years an addition was made to Antigua hotels with a luxury Mediterranean village offering 188 luxury family suites. The resort was expanded again last year adding a further 180 suites with the Italian Village to Beaches Turks & Caicos providing travellers on Antigua holidays with a wide range of accommodation, fine dining, and family friendly facilities.
The new Sandals City hotel is expected to do well, despite the nearby location of luxury brand Hilton Jamaica, because of its prime location and the range of facilities it will offer its guests.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Stay in pure paradise at a beautiful 25-acre property, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Save £450 per person with our current Flash Sale.
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
- Relax and unwind upon paradisiacal beaches
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...