Beachcomber Hotels show off new renovated Mauritius holiday resort
The new Dinarobin Hotel and Spa by Beachcomber Hotels has now finally opened its doors to the public after undergoing extensive refurbishment with the addition of a brand new restaurant and five new swimming pools.
Beachcomber Hotel group recently revealed the latest addition to their properties, a luxury Mauritius resort, to Flight Centre travel agents. The new Dinarobin Hotel Golf and Spa has undergone extensive refurbishment and has opened its doors to the public complete with a brand new restaurant, and five new swimming pools.
The agents were shown around the new resort, which is aimed at wealthy travellers taking Mauritius holidays, and were treated to a trek to the volcano in Reunion, a catamaran cruise, and the experience of a lifetime – walking with lions. The Beachcomber Hotel group specialise in providing a range of luxury and taylor-made Mauritius holidays and escapes to the Seychelles with upmarket accommodation set within stunning surroundings.
As luxury hotel owners and tour operators, Beachcomber Hotel is focused on luxury travel and breaks and offer holidays for honeymooners, family holidays and luxury escapes. With eight different Beachcomber Hotel properties to choose from on the beautiful island of Mauritius, travellers will be spoilt for choice from the many beachside locations and luxury, stylish accommodation.
The nearby island just off the Seychelles, Sainte Anne, is home to Beachcomber Hotel property, Sainte Anne Resort and Spa. A secluded paradise with three beaches to choose from, guests will enjoy the tranquillity, relaxation, and luxury treatment available during their island escape.
The Dinarobin Hotel Golf and Spa is an all suite luxury establishment located on the Le Morne Peninsula of Mauritius. The hotel has a number of restaurants and bars, a children's' club, a luxury spa which includes a fitness suite and relaxation pool, and an extensive choice of suites suited to families, couples or friends taking luxury breaks.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...