Beachcomber Hotels show off new renovated Mauritius holiday resort
The new Dinarobin Hotel and Spa by Beachcomber Hotels has now finally opened its doors to the public after undergoing extensive refurbishment with the addition of a brand new restaurant and five new swimming pools.
Beachcomber Hotel group recently revealed the latest addition to their properties, a luxury Mauritius resort, to Flight Centre travel agents. The new Dinarobin Hotel Golf and Spa has undergone extensive refurbishment and has opened its doors to the public complete with a brand new restaurant, and five new swimming pools.
The agents were shown around the new resort, which is aimed at wealthy travellers taking Mauritius holidays, and were treated to a trek to the volcano in Reunion, a catamaran cruise, and the experience of a lifetime – walking with lions. The Beachcomber Hotel group specialise in providing a range of luxury and taylor-made Mauritius holidays and escapes to the Seychelles with upmarket accommodation set within stunning surroundings.
As luxury hotel owners and tour operators, Beachcomber Hotel is focused on luxury travel and breaks and offer holidays for honeymooners, family holidays and luxury escapes. With eight different Beachcomber Hotel properties to choose from on the beautiful island of Mauritius, travellers will be spoilt for choice from the many beachside locations and luxury, stylish accommodation.
The nearby island just off the Seychelles, Sainte Anne, is home to Beachcomber Hotel property, Sainte Anne Resort and Spa. A secluded paradise with three beaches to choose from, guests will enjoy the tranquillity, relaxation, and luxury treatment available during their island escape.
The Dinarobin Hotel Golf and Spa is an all suite luxury establishment located on the Le Morne Peninsula of Mauritius. The hotel has a number of restaurants and bars, a children's' club, a luxury spa which includes a fitness suite and relaxation pool, and an extensive choice of suites suited to families, couples or friends taking luxury breaks.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Offering superb accommodation with a wide range of facilities, Yas Island Rotana is conveniently located on the...