New director for Six Senses in Sri Lanka and Maldives hotels
Six Senses have appointed Alan Thomas to take the position of Managing Director to a number of Maldives and Sri Lanka hotels. The promotion comes after Six Senses' latest addition of Latitude Laamu, a new Maldives hotel opening at the start of 2010
Six Senses have promoted Alan Thomas to the position of Managing Director to a series of Maldives hotels and Sri Lanka hotels and luxury resorts. Alan was previously working as the General Manager of Six Senses Hideaway and Evason Hua Hin in Thailand but this new role will involve overseeing Six Senses projects including the Soneva Gili, Soneva Fushi and latest addition to Maldives hotels, Latitude Laamu, which is due to open to travellers on Maldives holidays at the start of 2010.
With over 30 years of experience in management within the hotel and hospitality industry, Alan has worked for a number of large hotel groups across the world including the Crowne Plaza Marlow in the United Kingdom as Deputy Manager, The Grosvenor House Park Lane in the UK as Deputy General manager, and the Mandarin Oriental throughout various properties across Hong Kong, San Fransisco and the Philippines, over a period of 11 years.
Alan is married with two grown children and will be based in the Maldives' Soneva Fushi hotel. Six Senses provide a wide range of resorts and spas for travellers on Sri Lanka holidays and Maldives luxury breaks.
Operating in six countries; Maldives, Vietnam, Spain, Thailand, Jordan, and Oman, Six Senses have a number of luxury properties and Maldives hotels within stunning surroundings, offering guests the ultimate extravagant experience during their stay, whether they are on romantic honeymoons or a well-deserved luxury break from work.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...