New director for Six Senses in Sri Lanka and Maldives hotels
Six Senses have appointed Alan Thomas to take the position of Managing Director to a number of Maldives and Sri Lanka hotels. The promotion comes after Six Senses' latest addition of Latitude Laamu, a new Maldives hotel opening at the start of 2010
Six Senses have promoted Alan Thomas to the position of Managing Director to a series of Maldives hotels and Sri Lanka hotels and luxury resorts. Alan was previously working as the General Manager of Six Senses Hideaway and Evason Hua Hin in Thailand but this new role will involve overseeing Six Senses projects including the Soneva Gili, Soneva Fushi and latest addition to Maldives hotels, Latitude Laamu, which is due to open to travellers on Maldives holidays at the start of 2010.
With over 30 years of experience in management within the hotel and hospitality industry, Alan has worked for a number of large hotel groups across the world including the Crowne Plaza Marlow in the United Kingdom as Deputy Manager, The Grosvenor House Park Lane in the UK as Deputy General manager, and the Mandarin Oriental throughout various properties across Hong Kong, San Fransisco and the Philippines, over a period of 11 years.
Alan is married with two grown children and will be based in the Maldives' Soneva Fushi hotel. Six Senses provide a wide range of resorts and spas for travellers on Sri Lanka holidays and Maldives luxury breaks.
Operating in six countries; Maldives, Vietnam, Spain, Thailand, Jordan, and Oman, Six Senses have a number of luxury properties and Maldives hotels within stunning surroundings, offering guests the ultimate extravagant experience during their stay, whether they are on romantic honeymoons or a well-deserved luxury break from work.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Head to Promthep Cape for the most beautiful sunset in Thailand
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...