New director for Six Senses in Sri Lanka and Maldives hotels
Six Senses have appointed Alan Thomas to take the position of Managing Director to a number of Maldives and Sri Lanka hotels. The promotion comes after Six Senses' latest addition of Latitude Laamu, a new Maldives hotel opening at the start of 2010
Six Senses have promoted Alan Thomas to the position of Managing Director to a series of Maldives hotels and Sri Lanka hotels and luxury resorts. Alan was previously working as the General Manager of Six Senses Hideaway and Evason Hua Hin in Thailand but this new role will involve overseeing Six Senses projects including the Soneva Gili, Soneva Fushi and latest addition to Maldives hotels, Latitude Laamu, which is due to open to travellers on Maldives holidays at the start of 2010.
With over 30 years of experience in management within the hotel and hospitality industry, Alan has worked for a number of large hotel groups across the world including the Crowne Plaza Marlow in the United Kingdom as Deputy Manager, The Grosvenor House Park Lane in the UK as Deputy General manager, and the Mandarin Oriental throughout various properties across Hong Kong, San Fransisco and the Philippines, over a period of 11 years.
Alan is married with two grown children and will be based in the Maldives' Soneva Fushi hotel. Six Senses provide a wide range of resorts and spas for travellers on Sri Lanka holidays and Maldives luxury breaks.
Operating in six countries; Maldives, Vietnam, Spain, Thailand, Jordan, and Oman, Six Senses have a number of luxury properties and Maldives hotels within stunning surroundings, offering guests the ultimate extravagant experience during their stay, whether they are on romantic honeymoons or a well-deserved luxury break from work.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...