New director for Six Senses in Sri Lanka and Maldives hotels
Six Senses have appointed Alan Thomas to take the position of Managing Director to a number of Maldives and Sri Lanka hotels. The promotion comes after Six Senses' latest addition of Latitude Laamu, a new Maldives hotel opening at the start of 2010
Six Senses have promoted Alan Thomas to the position of Managing Director to a series of Maldives hotels and Sri Lanka hotels and luxury resorts. Alan was previously working as the General Manager of Six Senses Hideaway and Evason Hua Hin in Thailand but this new role will involve overseeing Six Senses projects including the Soneva Gili, Soneva Fushi and latest addition to Maldives hotels, Latitude Laamu, which is due to open to travellers on Maldives holidays at the start of 2010.
With over 30 years of experience in management within the hotel and hospitality industry, Alan has worked for a number of large hotel groups across the world including the Crowne Plaza Marlow in the United Kingdom as Deputy Manager, The Grosvenor House Park Lane in the UK as Deputy General manager, and the Mandarin Oriental throughout various properties across Hong Kong, San Fransisco and the Philippines, over a period of 11 years.
Alan is married with two grown children and will be based in the Maldives' Soneva Fushi hotel. Six Senses provide a wide range of resorts and spas for travellers on Sri Lanka holidays and Maldives luxury breaks.
Operating in six countries; Maldives, Vietnam, Spain, Thailand, Jordan, and Oman, Six Senses have a number of luxury properties and Maldives hotels within stunning surroundings, offering guests the ultimate extravagant experience during their stay, whether they are on romantic honeymoons or a well-deserved luxury break from work.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Free Sports including Golf at the 18 hole championship golf course at Le Touessrok Mauriitus
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bar inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resorts has stunning view of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 700-metres long white natural beach
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...