Utell Collections Re-launched with Revamping of Utell Luxury hotels Worlwide
Utell Hotels & Resorts are re-launching their Utell Collection sub-brand of interest-specific luxury hotels with over 1000 new hotels. Such a growth has been possible thanks to a marketing strategy that makes it easier for hotels to apply for membership
Re-launching its prestigious ‘Utell Collections’ brand of specifically targeted hotels for Boutique holidays, Luxury holidays, Golf holidays and Spa holidays, the Utell Hotels & Resorts Group is proud to announce the expansion of as many as a 1000 new hotels added under the exclusive Utell Collections brand.
With new Utell Collections hotels in new exotic destinations in the Caribbean and the Middle East, there are now luxurious Utell hotels for Barbados holidays, St Lucia holidays and Dubai holidays. The new additions have been revamped to bring maximum promotional benefits to member hotels as well as enhancing the overall quality and expanse of choice to global travel buyers and guests.
The new Collections program will feature a wider choice of luxury hotels for a wider diversity of luxury holidays in more locations throughout the world. The Utell Collections portfolio grew to a total of 1600 independent hotels carrying the prestigious Utell brand name. Admission to be included as one of the new Collections hotels and carry the Utell Collection brand name, is subject to a strict criteria to fit the specific requirements for each collection category (Business holidays, Boutique holidays, Luxury holidays, Golf holidays and Spa holidays) and inclusion is now based on an “invitation only” approach.
For example, all new Utell Luxury hotels must have a five-star rating (based on the HTI -– Hotel & Travel Index classification) demonstrating they offer the highest standard of facilities, including high-quality restaurants, luxurious lobby areas, beautiful rooms with full amenities and excellent overall service standards to offer nothing but the best luxury holidays imaginable.
“We are committed to providing our customers and the industry with a high-value program that embodies the concept of distinct Collections hotels. By developing the program in this way, we are not only ensuring that each property meets our stringent criteria, but also that more of our hotel properties can take advantage of and benefit from the extensive marketing opportunities available to them in the Collections program. These include global marketing activities such as promotional e-mail campaigns to tens of thousands of travel agents worldwide, promotions on the Utell travel agent website utellagent.com and regular worldwide promotions to key travel consortia customers. By widening our reach to include more than 1,600 independent hotels, we create a more inclusive and powerful portfolio.” said Ric Leutwyler, president of Utell Hotels and Resorts.
Previously, the Utell Collections program was a fee-based service, limited only to hotels that opted for membership within one of the five Collections categories. Now, thanks to the new marketing strategy, Utell will bring ultimate value and opportunity to all member properties meeting the agreed inclusion criteria, setting clear requirements for those potential new luxury hotels aspiring to become part of the family.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Experience the exclusivity of Ras Al Khaimah from a luxury retreat at this stunning beachfront resort
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...