Utell Collections Re-launched with Revamping of Utell Luxury hotels Worlwide
Utell Hotels & Resorts are re-launching their Utell Collection sub-brand of interest-specific luxury hotels with over 1000 new hotels. Such a growth has been possible thanks to a marketing strategy that makes it easier for hotels to apply for membership
Re-launching its prestigious ‘Utell Collections’ brand of specifically targeted hotels for Boutique holidays, Luxury holidays, Golf holidays and Spa holidays, the Utell Hotels & Resorts Group is proud to announce the expansion of as many as a 1000 new hotels added under the exclusive Utell Collections brand.
With new Utell Collections hotels in new exotic destinations in the Caribbean and the Middle East, there are now luxurious Utell hotels for Barbados holidays, St Lucia holidays and Dubai holidays. The new additions have been revamped to bring maximum promotional benefits to member hotels as well as enhancing the overall quality and expanse of choice to global travel buyers and guests.
The new Collections program will feature a wider choice of luxury hotels for a wider diversity of luxury holidays in more locations throughout the world. The Utell Collections portfolio grew to a total of 1600 independent hotels carrying the prestigious Utell brand name. Admission to be included as one of the new Collections hotels and carry the Utell Collection brand name, is subject to a strict criteria to fit the specific requirements for each collection category (Business holidays, Boutique holidays, Luxury holidays, Golf holidays and Spa holidays) and inclusion is now based on an “invitation only” approach.
For example, all new Utell Luxury hotels must have a five-star rating (based on the HTI -– Hotel & Travel Index classification) demonstrating they offer the highest standard of facilities, including high-quality restaurants, luxurious lobby areas, beautiful rooms with full amenities and excellent overall service standards to offer nothing but the best luxury holidays imaginable.
“We are committed to providing our customers and the industry with a high-value program that embodies the concept of distinct Collections hotels. By developing the program in this way, we are not only ensuring that each property meets our stringent criteria, but also that more of our hotel properties can take advantage of and benefit from the extensive marketing opportunities available to them in the Collections program. These include global marketing activities such as promotional e-mail campaigns to tens of thousands of travel agents worldwide, promotions on the Utell travel agent website utellagent.com and regular worldwide promotions to key travel consortia customers. By widening our reach to include more than 1,600 independent hotels, we create a more inclusive and powerful portfolio.” said Ric Leutwyler, president of Utell Hotels and Resorts.
Previously, the Utell Collections program was a fee-based service, limited only to hotels that opted for membership within one of the five Collections categories. Now, thanks to the new marketing strategy, Utell will bring ultimate value and opportunity to all member properties meeting the agreed inclusion criteria, setting clear requirements for those potential new luxury hotels aspiring to become part of the family.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...