Utell Collections Re-launched with Revamping of Utell Luxury hotels Worlwide
Utell Hotels & Resorts are re-launching their Utell Collection sub-brand of interest-specific luxury hotels with over 1000 new hotels. Such a growth has been possible thanks to a marketing strategy that makes it easier for hotels to apply for membership
Re-launching its prestigious ‘Utell Collections’ brand of specifically targeted hotels for Boutique holidays, Luxury holidays, Golf holidays and Spa holidays, the Utell Hotels & Resorts Group is proud to announce the expansion of as many as a 1000 new hotels added under the exclusive Utell Collections brand.
With new Utell Collections hotels in new exotic destinations in the Caribbean and the Middle East, there are now luxurious Utell hotels for Barbados holidays, St Lucia holidays and Dubai holidays. The new additions have been revamped to bring maximum promotional benefits to member hotels as well as enhancing the overall quality and expanse of choice to global travel buyers and guests.
The new Collections program will feature a wider choice of luxury hotels for a wider diversity of luxury holidays in more locations throughout the world. The Utell Collections portfolio grew to a total of 1600 independent hotels carrying the prestigious Utell brand name. Admission to be included as one of the new Collections hotels and carry the Utell Collection brand name, is subject to a strict criteria to fit the specific requirements for each collection category (Business holidays, Boutique holidays, Luxury holidays, Golf holidays and Spa holidays) and inclusion is now based on an “invitation only” approach.
For example, all new Utell Luxury hotels must have a five-star rating (based on the HTI -– Hotel & Travel Index classification) demonstrating they offer the highest standard of facilities, including high-quality restaurants, luxurious lobby areas, beautiful rooms with full amenities and excellent overall service standards to offer nothing but the best luxury holidays imaginable.
“We are committed to providing our customers and the industry with a high-value program that embodies the concept of distinct Collections hotels. By developing the program in this way, we are not only ensuring that each property meets our stringent criteria, but also that more of our hotel properties can take advantage of and benefit from the extensive marketing opportunities available to them in the Collections program. These include global marketing activities such as promotional e-mail campaigns to tens of thousands of travel agents worldwide, promotions on the Utell travel agent website utellagent.com and regular worldwide promotions to key travel consortia customers. By widening our reach to include more than 1,600 independent hotels, we create a more inclusive and powerful portfolio.” said Ric Leutwyler, president of Utell Hotels and Resorts.
Previously, the Utell Collections program was a fee-based service, limited only to hotels that opted for membership within one of the five Collections categories. Now, thanks to the new marketing strategy, Utell will bring ultimate value and opportunity to all member properties meeting the agreed inclusion criteria, setting clear requirements for those potential new luxury hotels aspiring to become part of the family.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...