Utell Collections Re-launched with Revamping of Utell Luxury hotels Worlwide
Utell Hotels & Resorts are re-launching their Utell Collection sub-brand of interest-specific luxury hotels with over 1000 new hotels. Such a growth has been possible thanks to a marketing strategy that makes it easier for hotels to apply for membership
Re-launching its prestigious ‘Utell Collections’ brand of specifically targeted hotels for Boutique holidays, Luxury holidays, Golf holidays and Spa holidays, the Utell Hotels & Resorts Group is proud to announce the expansion of as many as a 1000 new hotels added under the exclusive Utell Collections brand.
With new Utell Collections hotels in new exotic destinations in the Caribbean and the Middle East, there are now luxurious Utell hotels for Barbados holidays, St Lucia holidays and Dubai holidays. The new additions have been revamped to bring maximum promotional benefits to member hotels as well as enhancing the overall quality and expanse of choice to global travel buyers and guests.
The new Collections program will feature a wider choice of luxury hotels for a wider diversity of luxury holidays in more locations throughout the world. The Utell Collections portfolio grew to a total of 1600 independent hotels carrying the prestigious Utell brand name. Admission to be included as one of the new Collections hotels and carry the Utell Collection brand name, is subject to a strict criteria to fit the specific requirements for each collection category (Business holidays, Boutique holidays, Luxury holidays, Golf holidays and Spa holidays) and inclusion is now based on an “invitation only” approach.
For example, all new Utell Luxury hotels must have a five-star rating (based on the HTI -– Hotel & Travel Index classification) demonstrating they offer the highest standard of facilities, including high-quality restaurants, luxurious lobby areas, beautiful rooms with full amenities and excellent overall service standards to offer nothing but the best luxury holidays imaginable.
“We are committed to providing our customers and the industry with a high-value program that embodies the concept of distinct Collections hotels. By developing the program in this way, we are not only ensuring that each property meets our stringent criteria, but also that more of our hotel properties can take advantage of and benefit from the extensive marketing opportunities available to them in the Collections program. These include global marketing activities such as promotional e-mail campaigns to tens of thousands of travel agents worldwide, promotions on the Utell travel agent website utellagent.com and regular worldwide promotions to key travel consortia customers. By widening our reach to include more than 1,600 independent hotels, we create a more inclusive and powerful portfolio.” said Ric Leutwyler, president of Utell Hotels and Resorts.
Previously, the Utell Collections program was a fee-based service, limited only to hotels that opted for membership within one of the five Collections categories. Now, thanks to the new marketing strategy, Utell will bring ultimate value and opportunity to all member properties meeting the agreed inclusion criteria, setting clear requirements for those potential new luxury hotels aspiring to become part of the family.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Incredible January exclusive - Receive a free upgrade to the next room type when booking with The Holiday Place
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...