Best Western expected to double the number of their India hotels
Best Western have announced their intentions of doubling the number of India hotels by the end of the fiscal year as the company aims for a growth in their low to mid-range category of hotels in India.
High hopes are on the horizon for Best Western properties in India as 100% financial growth is expected in the region throughout the brand's low to mid-range hotels. Despite the slowdown within the travel and hospitality sector and fewer travellers taking India holidays due to the global economic situation, Best Western are confident that their existing number of properties in India will double by the end of the fiscal.
The international hotel group have teamed up with the Classic Avenue hotel in Kerala and plans are also in place to add more properties and India hotels to various locations including Goa, Amritsar, Gurgaon, and Ratnagiri.
As Goa becomes an increasingly popular tourist destination for a diverse range of travellers on India holidays, the demand for hotels in Goa is on the rise and Best Western aim to provide operations management on existing properties or set up franchise models in the area. Best Western President and COO, Sudhir Sinha, said:
"We now have 13 properties, and by the end of the fiscal our network in the country could be roughly 25 properties, mostly in the 3-star segment and some premium properties."
Best Western has not suffered as badly as other hotel groups during the recession and this is thought to be down to the range of value for money rates available to guests, suiting mid-range customers offered by the brand. Plans are now underway to increase the Best Western's standard and premium range of properties.
Flexibility in fee structure choices between the property owners and Best Western is said to be one of the key reasons why business in India is increasing. Best Western currently have over 4,200 properties across the world providing a wide range of accommodation to suit the needs and budgets of every traveller.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In India Browse all
Enjoy the highlights of Cochin, Periyar National Park and Alleppey which is on everyones must-visit list for Kerala
Glimpses of Kerala allows you to see the unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia
- The Houseboat offers a floating holiday on the backwaters highway with Rainbow Cruises and is perhaps the most enchanting holiday experience in the world
- English speaking guide will be available for sightseeing throughout your once in a life-time trip
- Add on private tours from an extra £99 per person, £300 off the usual price (includes private car, driver and guides)
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Journey through the heart of India exploring various monuments including The Taj Mahal and The Golden Temple in Amritsar
Go on a holiday of a lifetime visiting many of the must see tourist spots and more secluded parts that will memorable memories
- Visit the Wagah border to experience the amazing "Lowering of the Flag" ceremony a once in a lifetime activity to witness
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing and excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and enjoy two fabolous dinners in Amritsar
Spend your days exploring some of the country's most iconic landmarks and spectacular sights on this tour of a lifetime
- Visit the famous Heritage Village of Pragpur, Home to the famous Kangra School of Paintings
- Travel into the famous Himalayas and you will witness the region's rich heritage, breathtaking views and culture
- During the tour, you will visit some of India's most famous monuments including the Golden Temple, India Gate, Qutub Minar and much more
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
Enjoy an India adventure with this ten night tour of some of India's most mystical cities and attractions. This is a...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Ideally located on the shore of the longest beach, The Zuri White Sands, Goa Resort and Casino is perfect for those...