Best Western expected to double the number of their India hotels
Best Western have announced their intentions of doubling the number of India hotels by the end of the fiscal year as the company aims for a growth in their low to mid-range category of hotels in India.
High hopes are on the horizon for Best Western properties in India as 100% financial growth is expected in the region throughout the brand's low to mid-range hotels. Despite the slowdown within the travel and hospitality sector and fewer travellers taking India holidays due to the global economic situation, Best Western are confident that their existing number of properties in India will double by the end of the fiscal.
The international hotel group have teamed up with the Classic Avenue hotel in Kerala and plans are also in place to add more properties and India hotels to various locations including Goa, Amritsar, Gurgaon, and Ratnagiri.
As Goa becomes an increasingly popular tourist destination for a diverse range of travellers on India holidays, the demand for hotels in Goa is on the rise and Best Western aim to provide operations management on existing properties or set up franchise models in the area. Best Western President and COO, Sudhir Sinha, said:
"We now have 13 properties, and by the end of the fiscal our network in the country could be roughly 25 properties, mostly in the 3-star segment and some premium properties."
Best Western has not suffered as badly as other hotel groups during the recession and this is thought to be down to the range of value for money rates available to guests, suiting mid-range customers offered by the brand. Plans are now underway to increase the Best Western's standard and premium range of properties.
Flexibility in fee structure choices between the property owners and Best Western is said to be one of the key reasons why business in India is increasing. Best Western currently have over 4,200 properties across the world providing a wide range of accommodation to suit the needs and budgets of every traveller.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In India Browse all
Spend your days exploring some of the country's most iconic landmarks and spectacular sights on this tour of a lifetime
- Visit the famous Heritage Village of Pragpur, Home to the famous Kangra School of Paintings
- Travel into the famous Himalayas and you will witness the region's rich heritage, breathtaking views and culture
- During the tour, you will visit some of India's most famous monuments including the Golden Temple, India Gate, Qutub Minar and much more
Go for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure and get a fuller taste of India when you combine culture and village lifestyle traditions.
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing and excursion tours as per the itinerary
- This is a journey through the heart of India to explore the old and new part of Delhi the capital city, the Taj Mahal in Agra and much more
- During the tour you will be staying at fabulous comfortable hotels that are all 4* and above
Discover the enchantment of India and marvel at the splendour of the Golden Triangle in style, then follow in the footsteps of the great sultans on a Tiger Safari
- See the Majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, see the Red Fort and then walk down the bustling streets of Chandni Chowk in Delhi
- Tour includes Horse Carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal and Elephant Ride to the Amber Fort
- Discover Ranthambore National Park's Jungle Safari
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
Enjoy an India adventure with this ten night tour of some of India's most mystical cities and attractions. This is a...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Ideally located on the shore of the longest beach, The Zuri White Sands, Goa Resort and Casino is perfect for those...