Two Dubai hotels to become the world's most fashionable
Dubai will soon become the official capital of 'haut couture' as 2 of the world's most iconic fashion brands are launching their first ever 2 new luxury Dubai hotels. The Palazzo Versace Hotel and the Armani Hotel will be open by the end of 2009
For the most fashionable Dubai holidays imaginable fashion-conscious travellers will have the choice of selecting between an ultra-exclusive set of two new designer Dubai hotels which will be gracing the emirate by the end of year, setting the Dubai capital as one of the world’s most iconic fashion landmarks.
Two of the world’s most famous fashion houses, Armani and Versace have designed the new ‘Palazzo Versace’ and the ‘Armani Hotel’ to offer guests with the ultimate in designer luxury living by creating luxury holidays unlike any other in Dubai. With an array of fabulous facilities and lavishly designed interiors fit for an Arabian Prince or Princess; these two new hotels are revolutionising the luxury concept for Dubai holidays, a city already well-known as one of the world’s most upscale luxury holidays destinations.
Set to open by late 2009, the world’s first Armani hotel will occupy the first 8 floors, as well as the 38th and 39th of the striking new Burj Dubai development, the world’s tallest building and the most awaited construction completion of 2009. The hotel’s privileged and unparalleled location at the world’s tallest edification will provide guests with a plethora of activities and things to see and do, both inside the Armani Hotel and around the Burj Dubai development itself. To complement Dubai’s culturally diverse society and to bring visitors a taste of the best of Dubai holidays; cuisine will be globally influenced from Japanese to Indian and of course, authentic Italian. The delectable Armani/Dolci will be offering artisan chocolates and sweets, while Armani/Fiori will be creating bespoke floral designs - these are just some of the boutiques awaiting guests who want to make the most of their Armani experience during their Dubai holiday staying here. When exhausted from a night of partying at the Armani/Priv, the stylish nightclub taking its name from the brand’s haute couture line, the stunning Armani/Spa will provide total rejuvenation and relaxation to pamper guests.
Unsurprisingly, Dubai was also the chosen location for the new Palazzo Versace Hotel in the emirate’s Culture Village on Dubai Creek. The stylish hotel will be the ultimate in luxurious living boasting 217 hotel suites and 169 private residences, all sumptuously furnished with an exclusive line of Versace Home Collection products to provide a truly opulent stay for those who want only the very best and most exclusive of Versace products.
Set against its own spectacular marina and lush landscaped gardens, guests can experience the magnificent interiors inspired by a fusion of classic Arabian architecture and world renowned stately homes. Echoing the layout of historic palaces around the world, the Versace style will grace the floors and walls in the form of beautifully detailed Italian mosaics. The quality of craftsmanship and meticulous attention to detail will ensure that residents and hotel guests experience the grandeur that the Versace brand emulates blending it with the most luxurious aspects Dubai luxury holidays could offer. Pure indulgence in the form of pillow menus, crisp Versace linen and dinnerware will guarantee guests to be spoilt right down to the tiniest detail. Senses will be stimulated in the spa and even the most discerning of palates will be treated to innovative cuisine in the Vanitas Restaurant.
"With big name fashion brands such as Armani, Versace and Elie Saab all choosing Dubai for their stunning hotel designs, Dubai is set to become the ultimate destination to experience fantastic designer hotels unlike no other in the world. These designer brands really highlight how Dubai is earning its reputation as home to international design excellence" commented Ian Scott, director UK and Ireland for Dubai Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM)
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Ideal combination of the sand and sea of the tropical Mauritius and sights of trendy Dubai
- The central location provides fantastic connectivity to all of Dubai and is within walking distance to the famous Mall of the Emirates.
- Weekly activity programme includes: outdoor cinema, face painting, treasure hunt, cooking classes and much more
- All-inclusive 'Culinary Voyage' allows you to choose from 4 restaurants for lunch and 7 for dinner as well as 5 bars, including a night club and a sport bar
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...