Romantic beach resorts and African safaris perfect for honeymoons abroad
Lush African holidays filled with the beauty of wild nature and exotic beach resorts in deserted locations can prove the most idyllic holiday destinations for lovers on their honeymoon. Valleys and beaches can prove to be the most romantic of backdrops
After the months of planning, organising, and general stress involved in weddings, newlyweds eagerly look forward to their honeymoons abroad to relax and enjoy the start of marital bliss and their new life together. This is why choosing the right location for honeymoons abroad is so vital to ensure the perfect stress-free break.
Most honeymoons abroad involve white sandy beaches, luxury accommodation, tropical temperatures and a feast of fine dining. However, after a few days of romantic walks on the beach, sipping champagne cocktails, and reminiscing over the wedding day, many couples are ready to experience adventure and new surroundings to add to their perfect holiday.
Classic honeymoon destinations include the Maldives and Mauritius with floating hotels, picturesque tropical surroundings, pristine white sandy beaches, all-inclusive luxury packages, and swimming in cool infinity pools. Where some couples enjoy staying at a luxury beach hotel in the Indian Ocean, many others are keen to experience adventure and a walk on the wild side with an African safari.
Mozambique is a traditional and popular honeymoon destination with lots of diving and water activities as well as secluded islands providing honeymooners with romantic sunsets and luxury accommodation. South Africa offers newlyweds an array of activities from wine tasting tours, relaxing days on the beach, to going off on a safari and experience wildlife and nature at its best with sightings of some of the world’s most magnificent animals.
Honeymoons provide newlyweds with the perfect excuse to indulge, relax, and experience their own slice of paradise, and romantic beach resorts and wild safaris offer the perfect surroundings whether couples are looking for indulgence or adventure – or both!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Africa Browse all
Best of Cape Town, Garden Route & Safari tour is your perfect choice to find out about the country, its history and culture.
- Your journey includes 3 exciting game drives to spot Africa's "Big Five": lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard and rhinoceros
- Highlights includes: Cape Town Garden Route seeing the Cango Caves and the Swartberg Mountain, safari game drives, The Winelands, Monkeyland, Knysna Forest and more
- Excellent services included in the tour: 10 days Toyoto Corolla Car rental with GPS and additional driver option
Relaxing and unforgettable experience - 11 nights tour including an excellent range of facilities
- Experience the fruitful lifestyle of the Cape Region
- Discover the spectacular landscapes of the Kruger region
- Travel to Karongwe Private Game Reserve to get exclusive access, day and night, to a wide range of animals including the "Big Five"
Explore the natural landscapes and wildlife that South Africa has to offer, before experiencing the Paradise of Seychelles.
- Have the time of your life, combining the best of both worlds!
- The resort is set between a turquoise lagoon and verdant green hills, beside its own bay of white sands. The resort is on the west coast of Mahe, just 35 minutes from the international airport.
- 5 days self drive tour in South Africa
Benifit from two countries in one amazing package, with this amazing offer
- Try some ice skating in Dubai, at the Hyatt Regency
- Explore the Tsitsikamma section of the Garden Route National Park
- Capture the sights of the 'Big Five' in Kruger national park
Tour Summary South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
Overview South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic combinations of...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...
Situated outside the city in a quiet and uplifting location by the seaside, the Ezzahra Dar Tunis enjoys a wonderfully...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...