Mauritius holidays at Club Med to Feature New Luxury Villas
The ultra-exclusive 'La Plantation D' Albion Club Med' resort in Mauritius is about to get extra luxurious with a new set of villas especially designed to provide more intimate luxury holidays for couples and families
In a response to demand for more upscale products, the exclusive Club Med resort in Mauritius has listened to feedback by announcing the launch of 26 new uber-luxe private villas at its most exclusive of Mauritius hotels; the grand ‘La Plantation D’ Albion Club Med’.
To their unique and most luxurious of Mauritius hotels they will be adding a new set of luxury villas to provide the most perfect luxury holidays for discerning couples and families looking for ultra-exclusive peace and relaxation away from today’s modern world of technology and off the dial stress levels.
La Plantation D’ Albion Club Med already is one of the island’s most luxurious signature hotels, offering another level of luxury stay for the most splendid of Mauritius holidays anyone could imagine. Set on the adjacent grounds of this magnificent resort the new luxurious private pool villas will be opened to guests from April 2010.
All future guests staying at the resort’s new villas will be able to enjoy all the benefits from the All Inclusive packages that this spectacular Mauritius hotel is already world famous for.
For the most inclusive (yet exclusive) of luxury Mauritius holidays the new over-water suites and indoor or outdoor beach villas will be fitted with every desirable amenity and will be especially designed to create a sense of pure bliss and isolation as well as being a welcome haven for couples to get loved up and rekindle their flame.
The resort’s breathtaking infinity edge pool overlooks the Indian Ocean, and welcomes guests to relax with a permanent open invitation to let themselves be taken away by the soft slosh of waves, the sweet humming of birds and the sounds of Mother Nature all blended into a special soothing recipe for mental restoration in Mauritius. And all of this coupled with French-Creole delicacies and sporting activities to make guests feel refreshed and renewed in no time at all.
At Club Med, All inclusive really does include everything, from airfares & taxes, to accommodation, meals, open bar, sports activities and tuition, entertainment nightly, and a Day Spa which is also on hand to de-stress the mind body & spirit (at an extra cost). No Mauritius holidays would be complete without an oriental massage to soothe the senses and a stay at this luxury hotel should be no exception as it features one of the most complete and inviting spas in the Indian Ocean.
Here the concept is to make guests feel free to relax, make new friends if they choose, or simply reconnect with a loved one during their most intimate of Mauritius holidays, and all of this strictly sans modern technology and all its inherent distractions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself.
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
Join the party spirit at Tamassa, a lively resort where you can chill in a hammock, watch a movie on the beach at dusk, and leave life's stresses a million miles away
- Enjoy a wide variety of water sports and activities including windsurfing, kayaking, snorkelling, water skiing, and so much more to do
- Dine in a romantic atmosphere in one of the resorts restaurants with theatrical culinary shows
- free room upgrade to superior room
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Stay at this fabolous resort offering vibrant accommodation with all rooms sea-facing
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Longbeach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
The beauty of the East coast of Mauritius is without question, and all can be enjoyed at Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa, set...
Enjoy the island paradise of Mauritius during an 8-day stay at the luxurious Long Beach Golf Resort & Spa. Occupying the...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Located on the sandy beach of the north-west coast of Mauritius, Les Cocotiers enjoys a close proximity to the island's...
When you're looking for the perfect holiday, it's nice to have some assurances. As well as being a three star plus...