Mauritius holidays at Club Med to Feature New Luxury Villas
The ultra-exclusive 'La Plantation D' Albion Club Med' resort in Mauritius is about to get extra luxurious with a new set of villas especially designed to provide more intimate luxury holidays for couples and families
In a response to demand for more upscale products, the exclusive Club Med resort in Mauritius has listened to feedback by announcing the launch of 26 new uber-luxe private villas at its most exclusive of Mauritius hotels; the grand ‘La Plantation D’ Albion Club Med’.
To their unique and most luxurious of Mauritius hotels they will be adding a new set of luxury villas to provide the most perfect luxury holidays for discerning couples and families looking for ultra-exclusive peace and relaxation away from today’s modern world of technology and off the dial stress levels.
La Plantation D’ Albion Club Med already is one of the island’s most luxurious signature hotels, offering another level of luxury stay for the most splendid of Mauritius holidays anyone could imagine. Set on the adjacent grounds of this magnificent resort the new luxurious private pool villas will be opened to guests from April 2010.
All future guests staying at the resort’s new villas will be able to enjoy all the benefits from the All Inclusive packages that this spectacular Mauritius hotel is already world famous for.
For the most inclusive (yet exclusive) of luxury Mauritius holidays the new over-water suites and indoor or outdoor beach villas will be fitted with every desirable amenity and will be especially designed to create a sense of pure bliss and isolation as well as being a welcome haven for couples to get loved up and rekindle their flame.
The resort’s breathtaking infinity edge pool overlooks the Indian Ocean, and welcomes guests to relax with a permanent open invitation to let themselves be taken away by the soft slosh of waves, the sweet humming of birds and the sounds of Mother Nature all blended into a special soothing recipe for mental restoration in Mauritius. And all of this coupled with French-Creole delicacies and sporting activities to make guests feel refreshed and renewed in no time at all.
At Club Med, All inclusive really does include everything, from airfares & taxes, to accommodation, meals, open bar, sports activities and tuition, entertainment nightly, and a Day Spa which is also on hand to de-stress the mind body & spirit (at an extra cost). No Mauritius holidays would be complete without an oriental massage to soothe the senses and a stay at this luxury hotel should be no exception as it features one of the most complete and inviting spas in the Indian Ocean.
Here the concept is to make guests feel free to relax, make new friends if they choose, or simply reconnect with a loved one during their most intimate of Mauritius holidays, and all of this strictly sans modern technology and all its inherent distractions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips or some unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises
Set amidst a landscape of lush vegetation, mountains and the clear waters of the Indian Ocean, the Heritage Awali oozes luxury and offers first-class service
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy attentive all-inclusive service in a unique setting in Bel Ombre with its own nature reserve
- Get a complimentary round of golf per day and a free spa treatment per stay
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
The Ambre Hotel is one exclusive property that will enthral travellers and boasts uninterrupted views of the tropical...
Enjoy a stunning view on the east coast of Mauritius. This 4-star resort combines natural beauty and contemporary...
Enjoy a stunning view on the east coast of Mauritius. Solana Beach is a luxury 4-star resort that combines natural...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults only hotel, overlooking a marine...
When you're looking for the perfect holiday, it's nice to have some assurances. As well as being a three star plus...