Dusit Enters the India Holidays Market with New India Hotels Planned
The Thai chain of Dusit International Hotels have just announced their plans for a fast track expansion into India with the opening of five new India hotels and resorts in New Delhi, Jaipur, Rshikesh and Goa, all to be completed by 2013
Dusit International Hotels have recently made public their plans for entering the India holidays market with the opening of 5 new India hotels to be located at different resorts in New Delhi, Jaipur, Rishikesh and also at Goa; thus catering for the recent rise in demand for increasingly popular Goa holidays.
Goa has become India’s number one holiday destination for beach holidays and is also a favourite for families with children as the resort’s infrastructure is well equipped with entertainment facilities and fun activities on offer. Goa holidays equally appeal to couples looking for an exotic and relaxing escape in beautiful tranquil backgrounds but could also be the ideal spot for group holidays and partygoers as Goa holidays are also famous for their active nightlife being India’s most legendary spot for clubbing and night entertainment. The new Dusit Thani Goa hotel is expected to open by 2010 at Goa’s south Cansaulim area extending over 22 acres of land at Arrosim Beach.
On the other hand, the first hotel to be opened in India by the Thailand-based Dusit will be located at New Delhi and will become the first- ever Dusit Devarana outside Thailand. It will also be the first luxury hotel in Dusit’s India portfolio with only 78 luxury rooms, located near the city centre of New Delhi. The company’s fifth sub-brand following a strategic re-branding and expansion plan, Dusit Devarana which means “garden in heaven” in Thai-Sanskrit epitomises the definitive sanctuary for travellers who value only the finest in the world with the best luxury holidays imaginable. “The brand culture will be manifested through its people, a devoted group of professionals inspired to understand the needs of each guest, delivering highly personalised experiences and create the elusive Dusit Devarana “world of one”, were the words of Mr. Anton Kilayko, Corporate Director of Dusit Devarana Hotels & Resorts, and dusitD2 hotels & resorts.
The new Dusit Devarana New Delhi will be followed by what will also be the first dusitD2 hotel outside Thailand – the dusitD2 New Delhi. Others to soon follow will be Dusit Devarana Jaipur, Dusit Devarana Rishikesh, and the Goa hotel project mentioned above with the new Dusit Thani Hotel Goa.
“We have entered into a joint venture agreement with Bird Hospitality Services (BHS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Bird Group - one of India’s largest conglomerates, to bring the collection of Dusit International property brands to India. Under this agreement, we have established the Dusit Bird Hotel Private Limited administered by our first Regional Vice President India, Mr. Harsh Varma, who will be the bridge to helping Dusit expand and develop its brand to this country. India has always been a key market for us, and we are confident that our new hotels and resorts opening in India will quickly establish itself as one of the leading hotels in the city,” said Mr. Octavio Gamarra, Senior Vice President, Dusit International.
“2010 will be a milestone for Dusit International with the opening of the two Indian properties, Cairo, Abu Dhabi, Samui, and even more soon to be announced. The future has never been brighter,” concluded Mr. Gamarra.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...