Dusit Enters the India Holidays Market with New India Hotels Planned
The Thai chain of Dusit International Hotels have just announced their plans for a fast track expansion into India with the opening of five new India hotels and resorts in New Delhi, Jaipur, Rshikesh and Goa, all to be completed by 2013
Dusit International Hotels have recently made public their plans for entering the India holidays market with the opening of 5 new India hotels to be located at different resorts in New Delhi, Jaipur, Rishikesh and also at Goa; thus catering for the recent rise in demand for increasingly popular Goa holidays.
Goa has become India’s number one holiday destination for beach holidays and is also a favourite for families with children as the resort’s infrastructure is well equipped with entertainment facilities and fun activities on offer. Goa holidays equally appeal to couples looking for an exotic and relaxing escape in beautiful tranquil backgrounds but could also be the ideal spot for group holidays and partygoers as Goa holidays are also famous for their active nightlife being India’s most legendary spot for clubbing and night entertainment. The new Dusit Thani Goa hotel is expected to open by 2010 at Goa’s south Cansaulim area extending over 22 acres of land at Arrosim Beach.
On the other hand, the first hotel to be opened in India by the Thailand-based Dusit will be located at New Delhi and will become the first- ever Dusit Devarana outside Thailand. It will also be the first luxury hotel in Dusit’s India portfolio with only 78 luxury rooms, located near the city centre of New Delhi. The company’s fifth sub-brand following a strategic re-branding and expansion plan, Dusit Devarana which means “garden in heaven” in Thai-Sanskrit epitomises the definitive sanctuary for travellers who value only the finest in the world with the best luxury holidays imaginable. “The brand culture will be manifested through its people, a devoted group of professionals inspired to understand the needs of each guest, delivering highly personalised experiences and create the elusive Dusit Devarana “world of one”, were the words of Mr. Anton Kilayko, Corporate Director of Dusit Devarana Hotels & Resorts, and dusitD2 hotels & resorts.
The new Dusit Devarana New Delhi will be followed by what will also be the first dusitD2 hotel outside Thailand – the dusitD2 New Delhi. Others to soon follow will be Dusit Devarana Jaipur, Dusit Devarana Rishikesh, and the Goa hotel project mentioned above with the new Dusit Thani Hotel Goa.
“We have entered into a joint venture agreement with Bird Hospitality Services (BHS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Bird Group - one of India’s largest conglomerates, to bring the collection of Dusit International property brands to India. Under this agreement, we have established the Dusit Bird Hotel Private Limited administered by our first Regional Vice President India, Mr. Harsh Varma, who will be the bridge to helping Dusit expand and develop its brand to this country. India has always been a key market for us, and we are confident that our new hotels and resorts opening in India will quickly establish itself as one of the leading hotels in the city,” said Mr. Octavio Gamarra, Senior Vice President, Dusit International.
“2010 will be a milestone for Dusit International with the opening of the two Indian properties, Cairo, Abu Dhabi, Samui, and even more soon to be announced. The future has never been brighter,” concluded Mr. Gamarra.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...