Free Golf for Mauritius holidays at the Four Seasons
Starting October 1st, 2009 the Four Seasons Mauritius at Anahita will be generously gifting guests with unlimited access to its golf course, including the use of a GPS fitted golf cart offered on a complimentary basis.
Golf lovers are to be seriously pampered during their Mauritius holidays at the ‘Four Seasons Mauritius At Anahita’, as the resort launches one of their exceptional ‘Experience Offers’ with free access to their designer Ernie Els, 18-hole championship golf course, spread out over 7580 yards of large fairways and five sets of tees. For every golfer’s delight there are as many as 6 stunning oceanfront holes that culminate in a final shot that is regarded as one of the most spectacular in the world.
“We realise the importance of providing guests with the opportunity to play our Ernie Els designed championship course and hone their skills. What’s equally exciting about this offer is that it emphasizes our commitment to grow the game and encourage families to golf together” – said Andrew Harrisson, the resort’s General Manager.
Built to USGA standards, this Mauritius hotel’s golf course is the first of its kind in the country and boasts one of the most beautiful background sceneries in the world. Set against lush mountains and fringed by the vast crystal clear lagoon, this is a place to enjoy one of the best golfing Mauritius holidays anyone could dream of.
With this new Four Seasons offer at this breathtaking Mauritius hotel, golfers will also have the option to combine their Golf Experience promotion with the Stay Longer package which includes two complimentary free nights with every 7 night stay, a separate promotion that is also currently being run by the hotel chain as an incentive to boost Mauritius holidays staying at one of their most stunning resorts. The Stay Longer package also includes daily breakfast and a complimentary 500 EUR credit towards food and beverage at the hotel.
The Golf Academy at the resort offers instruction and private lessons with a Clubhouse equipped to enhance any golfer’s game. For great Mauritius holidays where golfing is much more than a pleasurable pastime, a stay at the Four Seasons can prove one of the most enriching golf experiences, as few Mauritius hotels have this kind of full golf service and quality. Their club also features a driving range, putting green and Pro Shop with Tee times available from 7:00am to 3:00pm. On top of all of this there also are one-hour golf clinics offered daily on a complimentary basis to resort guests.
The new Four Seasons Mauritius at Anahita’s Golf promotion will be available from 1 October 2009 onwards.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Bring the kids along or come with your partner for a romantically secluded hideaway in a resort that excels at providing special separate spaces for adults and families
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Zilwa offers two experiences in one with a designated adults-only area and a separate family section
- Experience the sunrise boat trip, BBQ on the beach and treasure hunts for the little ones
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Longbeach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
luxury resort ideal for both couples and families
- Click through for our special Honeymoon Offers
- Located on the Bel Ombre's beach the resort is offering own nature reserve to explore
- Guests can benefit from a daily free green fees, mini bar in each room, or the fabulous spa treatments including one free 45-minute spa treatment per person per stay
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
The beauty of the East coast of Mauritius is without question, and all can be enjoyed at Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa, set...
Enjoy the island paradise of Mauritius during an 8-day stay at the luxurious Long Beach Golf Resort & Spa. Occupying the...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Located on the sandy beach of the north-west coast of Mauritius, Les Cocotiers enjoys a close proximity to the island's...
Coin De Mire is a boutique hotel set on the north coast of Mauritius, an area of white beaches, clear turquoise waters...