Free Golf for Mauritius holidays at the Four Seasons
Starting October 1st, 2009 the Four Seasons Mauritius at Anahita will be generously gifting guests with unlimited access to its golf course, including the use of a GPS fitted golf cart offered on a complimentary basis.
Golf lovers are to be seriously pampered during their Mauritius holidays at the ‘Four Seasons Mauritius At Anahita’, as the resort launches one of their exceptional ‘Experience Offers’ with free access to their designer Ernie Els, 18-hole championship golf course, spread out over 7580 yards of large fairways and five sets of tees. For every golfer’s delight there are as many as 6 stunning oceanfront holes that culminate in a final shot that is regarded as one of the most spectacular in the world.
“We realise the importance of providing guests with the opportunity to play our Ernie Els designed championship course and hone their skills. What’s equally exciting about this offer is that it emphasizes our commitment to grow the game and encourage families to golf together” – said Andrew Harrisson, the resort’s General Manager.
Built to USGA standards, this Mauritius hotel’s golf course is the first of its kind in the country and boasts one of the most beautiful background sceneries in the world. Set against lush mountains and fringed by the vast crystal clear lagoon, this is a place to enjoy one of the best golfing Mauritius holidays anyone could dream of.
With this new Four Seasons offer at this breathtaking Mauritius hotel, golfers will also have the option to combine their Golf Experience promotion with the Stay Longer package which includes two complimentary free nights with every 7 night stay, a separate promotion that is also currently being run by the hotel chain as an incentive to boost Mauritius holidays staying at one of their most stunning resorts. The Stay Longer package also includes daily breakfast and a complimentary 500 EUR credit towards food and beverage at the hotel.
The Golf Academy at the resort offers instruction and private lessons with a Clubhouse equipped to enhance any golfer’s game. For great Mauritius holidays where golfing is much more than a pleasurable pastime, a stay at the Four Seasons can prove one of the most enriching golf experiences, as few Mauritius hotels have this kind of full golf service and quality. Their club also features a driving range, putting green and Pro Shop with Tee times available from 7:00am to 3:00pm. On top of all of this there also are one-hour golf clinics offered daily on a complimentary basis to resort guests.
The new Four Seasons Mauritius at Anahita’s Golf promotion will be available from 1 October 2009 onwards.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Take delight in the bare necessities of life when you stay at this peaceful retreat, created for body and soul rejuvenation.
- Enjoy delicious seafood barefeet in the sand at L'Ocean restaurant
- Admire beautiful sunsets from the deck around the infinity pool
- Treat yourself with a complimentary Hammam at the Spa Attitude
Mauritius is more than sugar and spice, it's a melting pot of fusion cooking, hospitable islanders and stunning natural surroundings - experience it all at the Intercontinental Mauritius
- Relax & rejuvenate at the Yuj Spa - Inspired by the various local cultural manipulation and wellness practices
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room
- Indulge in a selection of Four Restaurants from Asian Fusion, Indian to Mauritian Cuisine
- Enjoy Evening Entertainment including Dance shows & Music Bands
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The Ambre Hotel is one exclusive property that will enthral travellers and boasts uninterrupted views of the tropical...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults only hotel, overlooking a marine...
With a private beachfront in the beautifully landscaped resort of Bel Ombre, Outrigger Mauritius Beach Resort provides...