Free Golf for Mauritius holidays at the Four Seasons
Starting October 1st, 2009 the Four Seasons Mauritius at Anahita will be generously gifting guests with unlimited access to its golf course, including the use of a GPS fitted golf cart offered on a complimentary basis.
Golf lovers are to be seriously pampered during their Mauritius holidays at the ‘Four Seasons Mauritius At Anahita’, as the resort launches one of their exceptional ‘Experience Offers’ with free access to their designer Ernie Els, 18-hole championship golf course, spread out over 7580 yards of large fairways and five sets of tees. For every golfer’s delight there are as many as 6 stunning oceanfront holes that culminate in a final shot that is regarded as one of the most spectacular in the world.
“We realise the importance of providing guests with the opportunity to play our Ernie Els designed championship course and hone their skills. What’s equally exciting about this offer is that it emphasizes our commitment to grow the game and encourage families to golf together” – said Andrew Harrisson, the resort’s General Manager.
Built to USGA standards, this Mauritius hotel’s golf course is the first of its kind in the country and boasts one of the most beautiful background sceneries in the world. Set against lush mountains and fringed by the vast crystal clear lagoon, this is a place to enjoy one of the best golfing Mauritius holidays anyone could dream of.
With this new Four Seasons offer at this breathtaking Mauritius hotel, golfers will also have the option to combine their Golf Experience promotion with the Stay Longer package which includes two complimentary free nights with every 7 night stay, a separate promotion that is also currently being run by the hotel chain as an incentive to boost Mauritius holidays staying at one of their most stunning resorts. The Stay Longer package also includes daily breakfast and a complimentary 500 EUR credit towards food and beverage at the hotel.
The Golf Academy at the resort offers instruction and private lessons with a Clubhouse equipped to enhance any golfer’s game. For great Mauritius holidays where golfing is much more than a pleasurable pastime, a stay at the Four Seasons can prove one of the most enriching golf experiences, as few Mauritius hotels have this kind of full golf service and quality. Their club also features a driving range, putting green and Pro Shop with Tee times available from 7:00am to 3:00pm. On top of all of this there also are one-hour golf clinics offered daily on a complimentary basis to resort guests.
The new Four Seasons Mauritius at Anahita’s Golf promotion will be available from 1 October 2009 onwards.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Live and breathe the real Mauritius for a week in an intimate boutique hotel set by clear turquoise waters and powdery-soft sands, with great facilities for everyone in the family.
- Features an excellent Children's Club offering great activities for the young ones
- Children stay free when sharing with parents
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips or some unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises
You'll be wanting for nothing - from all-inclusive meals to fun activities while being close to attractions galore there's no better place to stay in Grand Baie!
- All-inclusive 'Culinary Voyage' allows you to choose from 4 restaurants for lunch and 7 for dinner as well as 5 bars, including a night club and a sport bar
- Perfect location on a white sandy beach between Port Louis and Grand Baie, near the historical site of Balaclava
- Weekly activity programme includes: outdoor cinema, face painting, treasure hunt, cooking classes and much more
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Coin De Mire is a boutique hotel set on the north coast of Mauritius, an area of white beaches, clear turquoise waters...
Located on the sandy beach of the north-west coast of Mauritius, Les Cocotiers enjoys a close proximity to the island's...
When you're looking for the perfect holiday, it's nice to have some assurances. As well as being a three star plus...