Free Golf for Mauritius holidays at the Four Seasons
Starting October 1st, 2009 the Four Seasons Mauritius at Anahita will be generously gifting guests with unlimited access to its golf course, including the use of a GPS fitted golf cart offered on a complimentary basis.
Golf lovers are to be seriously pampered during their Mauritius holidays at the ‘Four Seasons Mauritius At Anahita’, as the resort launches one of their exceptional ‘Experience Offers’ with free access to their designer Ernie Els, 18-hole championship golf course, spread out over 7580 yards of large fairways and five sets of tees. For every golfer’s delight there are as many as 6 stunning oceanfront holes that culminate in a final shot that is regarded as one of the most spectacular in the world.
“We realise the importance of providing guests with the opportunity to play our Ernie Els designed championship course and hone their skills. What’s equally exciting about this offer is that it emphasizes our commitment to grow the game and encourage families to golf together” – said Andrew Harrisson, the resort’s General Manager.
Built to USGA standards, this Mauritius hotel’s golf course is the first of its kind in the country and boasts one of the most beautiful background sceneries in the world. Set against lush mountains and fringed by the vast crystal clear lagoon, this is a place to enjoy one of the best golfing Mauritius holidays anyone could dream of.
With this new Four Seasons offer at this breathtaking Mauritius hotel, golfers will also have the option to combine their Golf Experience promotion with the Stay Longer package which includes two complimentary free nights with every 7 night stay, a separate promotion that is also currently being run by the hotel chain as an incentive to boost Mauritius holidays staying at one of their most stunning resorts. The Stay Longer package also includes daily breakfast and a complimentary 500 EUR credit towards food and beverage at the hotel.
The Golf Academy at the resort offers instruction and private lessons with a Clubhouse equipped to enhance any golfer’s game. For great Mauritius holidays where golfing is much more than a pleasurable pastime, a stay at the Four Seasons can prove one of the most enriching golf experiences, as few Mauritius hotels have this kind of full golf service and quality. Their club also features a driving range, putting green and Pro Shop with Tee times available from 7:00am to 3:00pm. On top of all of this there also are one-hour golf clinics offered daily on a complimentary basis to resort guests.
The new Four Seasons Mauritius at Anahita’s Golf promotion will be available from 1 October 2009 onwards.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips or some unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Long Beach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
The Ambre Hotel is one exclusive property that will enthral travellers and boasts uninterrupted views of the tropical...
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults only hotel, overlooking a marine...
Make Mauritius your next holiday and revel in the tropical sun while lounging on sugary white sands and drinking in the...
Situated on the northwest coast of Mauritius, Le Meridien Ile Maurice sits at the edge of an 800m white sand beach by...