Air India holidays rewarded by FFP agreement with Singapore Airlines
Air India is facing up to its financial troubles by further expanding its partnership with Singapore Airlines by adding a Frequent Flying Programme in addition to the existing interline and code share agreement.
Air India has had to look for yet another rescue incentive as the cash-strapped airline struggles and looks for more support from their Singapore Airlines partner. Now members of both airlines have agreed to share their Frequent Flying Programme and unite them so as to be enable passengers to earn and redeem mileage points on flights operated by each other.
By further expanding their partnership with Singapore Airlines; the agreement between them has gone beyond the already existing code share and interline arrangements to a more visible union in the eyes of loyal customers that fly with them towards destinations such as Goa holidays and beach holidays in India.
This new partnership effectively means that members of the Frequent Flying Programme will be able to earn mileage points when they travel on Singapore Airlines Network and can choose to redeem their mileage points on Singapore Airlines, an airline that covers 65 destinations in 35 countries and serves great beach India holidays flying to popular sunny resorts for relaxing Goa holidays, an India holiday destination that’s incredibly growing more and more popular over the last few years.
Members of Singapore Airlines’ Frequent Flying Programme will also benefit as they will have the option of using their miles on Air India flights or earn miles when flying with on Air India.
The country’s official national carrier, Air India is happy to participate in the new arrangements as Managing Director and Chairman, Arvind Jadhav explains in a statement: ''AI is pleased to enlarge the score of its partnership with Singapore Airlines and that will be of immense benefit to the FFP members of the two airlines. Members will now enjoy even greater opportunities of earning and redeeming their mileage on a single FFP membership card,''
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...