New Yoga Studio to open at One to One Hotel - The Village
The One to One Hotel - The Village in Abu Dhabi is proud to announce the opening of its new Yogalosophy studio offering a range of yoga sessions within their leisure and fitness facilities from the 14th October 2009.
Travellers taking Abu Dhabi holidays will be able escape the stress of bustling city and take part in yoga sessions at a new yoga studio, situated in One to One Hotel – The Village. The centrally located city hotel will be opening the new studio, named Yogalosophy, within their leisure and fitness facilities on 14 October.
Laila Dajani, an experienced yoga coach, will be managing the new studio and introducing a range of yoga sessions available to guests on well being holidays and luxury holidays who are staying at the city hotel.
"I am thrilled to be part of Yogalosophy, the newest addition to the evolving Abu Dhabi yoga community. Yogalosophy promises to be an exciting and diverse center of yoga practice, education and self discovery where individuals can find a measure of peace and calm in the middle of day to day hectic surroundings."
Laila has experience in teaching Raja yoga, Ashtanga, and Vinvasa Flow in studios within a number of Abu Dhabi hotels as well as properties across the United Arab Emirates. Guests taking Abu Dhabi holidays will be able to enjoy yoga sessions regardless of what level they are at, whilst enjoying a variety of yoga styles at flexible round the clock hours.
Individual sessions or group tuition will be available from 6am to 9pm every day except Sundays enabling guests to fit the classes around other holiday activities. Karma sessions will be held at Yogalosophy on a regular basis starting on Friday 23 October and will be free of charge as an act or selflessness with no personal gain.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Abu Dhabi Browse all
For the ultimate golf experience in Abu Dhabi, stay at a luxurious hotel with all the trimmings that sits right next to a championship golf course
- Enjoy golf at the 18-Hole championship Yas Links Golf Course
- A few minutes' walk from the exciting Yas Waterworld & Yas Island Beach
- Upgrade and experience Ferrari World - The largest indoor and first theme park on Yas Island
- Free Half Board Included in this amazing offer
Enjoy 5 star luxury in the city centre, laze on the hotel's private beach and pop downstairs to the capital's most renowned shopping mall, the Abu Dhabi Mall.
- Ranked within the Top 10 on Tripadvisor
- 9 Restaurants and 2 Cafes offering award winning cuisine plus Zen the Spa for various treatments
- In the heart of Abu Dhabi next to Abu Dhabi Mall
Indulge yourself in endless luxury at the fabulous Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi Grand Canal
- fabulous location in the heart of Abu Dhabi with great views of Abu Dhabi's landmark the mosque
- one of the best kids clubs in Abu Dhabi
- amazing culinary experience with 10 restaurants to choose from
Enjoy your stay in Abu Dhabi at Shangri-La Qaryat Al Beri with stunning views of Abu Dhabi's landmark
- Enjoy stunning views of the Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque
- Relax on the private beach at the resort and at the luxurious Spa
- exclusively for our customers: free room upgrade on selected dates
- Walking distance to Abu Dhabi's duty free shopping malls and historial area
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
Get away from all your concerns and enjoy a tranquil 4-day stay at the luxurious Beach Rotana Hotel & Towers whilst you...
Acquaint yourself with the luxurious Abu Dhabi lifestyle during a comfy 5-day stay at the Al Raha Beach Hotel....
Offering superb accommodation with a wide range of facilities, Yas Island Rotana is conveniently located on the...
This 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi city centre is located on a private lagoon within walking distance of business and...
The Beach Rotana Hotel is set on a pristine stretch of white beach on the shores of the Arabian Sea. Located in the...