British Airways Offers New Executive Club Incentives
British Airways is offering an unprecedented new promotion to customers flying on discount economy giving them the opportunity to earn Executive tier points to help them climb up to the blue, silver and gold ranks of BA's loyalty scheme
Airline giant, British Airways is now launching an innovative and unprecedented promotion for its loyal customers flying on discount economy, by rewarding them with Executive Club tier points to help them ascend the blue, silver and gold ranks of the airline’s loyalty scheme.
The main carrier of Caribbean holidays from the UK (now having just added 4 new routes in the Caribbean starting from October) wants to permanently change the Executive Club following a successful trial after members themselves suggested such an improvement was top of their wish list.
"We've been listening to our members and rolling out a host of new benefits for the British Airways Executive Club. This is the latest initiative and our customers tell us they're delighted we've made this change. It brings real value to members, allowing them to either move more easily up the tiers, or simply maintain their status, regardless of the type of ticket they're on". – said British Airways’ head of loyalty, Ian Romanis.
The new changes will mean that Silver and Gold Executive Club members will now find it simpler to maintain their status and all the bonuses and benefits derived from them, including access to 150 lounges around the world and British Airways’ £60 million Galleries lounge complex at the new Terminal 5.
For short-haul or long-haul holidays, British Airways wants to give that special treatment to the traveller of every holiday destination that they serve. Customers in Euro Traveller (short-haul economy) will receive 5 tier points and those in World Traveller (long-haul economy) will get 15 tier points with every booking.
No points will be needed to become a blue member but 600 points or 50 flights with the airline are needed to become a silver member and then 1500 points are needed to move up to a gold member.
Other enhancements to BA’s Executive Club scheme include the new ability for Gold Card holders to book any cabin, date or route four double the cost of the standard redemption rate, given that they book 30 days or more in advance, and the capacity for blue members can make it to Silver, and Silvers can maintain their status by taking 50 flights.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Be dined and wined at a selection of no less than nine restaurants.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...