British Airways Offers New Executive Club Incentives
British Airways is offering an unprecedented new promotion to customers flying on discount economy giving them the opportunity to earn Executive tier points to help them climb up to the blue, silver and gold ranks of BA's loyalty scheme
Airline giant, British Airways is now launching an innovative and unprecedented promotion for its loyal customers flying on discount economy, by rewarding them with Executive Club tier points to help them ascend the blue, silver and gold ranks of the airline’s loyalty scheme.
The main carrier of Caribbean holidays from the UK (now having just added 4 new routes in the Caribbean starting from October) wants to permanently change the Executive Club following a successful trial after members themselves suggested such an improvement was top of their wish list.
"We've been listening to our members and rolling out a host of new benefits for the British Airways Executive Club. This is the latest initiative and our customers tell us they're delighted we've made this change. It brings real value to members, allowing them to either move more easily up the tiers, or simply maintain their status, regardless of the type of ticket they're on". – said British Airways’ head of loyalty, Ian Romanis.
The new changes will mean that Silver and Gold Executive Club members will now find it simpler to maintain their status and all the bonuses and benefits derived from them, including access to 150 lounges around the world and British Airways’ £60 million Galleries lounge complex at the new Terminal 5.
For short-haul or long-haul holidays, British Airways wants to give that special treatment to the traveller of every holiday destination that they serve. Customers in Euro Traveller (short-haul economy) will receive 5 tier points and those in World Traveller (long-haul economy) will get 15 tier points with every booking.
No points will be needed to become a blue member but 600 points or 50 flights with the airline are needed to become a silver member and then 1500 points are needed to move up to a gold member.
Other enhancements to BA’s Executive Club scheme include the new ability for Gold Card holders to book any cabin, date or route four double the cost of the standard redemption rate, given that they book 30 days or more in advance, and the capacity for blue members can make it to Silver, and Silvers can maintain their status by taking 50 flights.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from £99 per person
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...