British Airways Offers New Executive Club Incentives
British Airways is offering an unprecedented new promotion to customers flying on discount economy giving them the opportunity to earn Executive tier points to help them climb up to the blue, silver and gold ranks of BA's loyalty scheme
Airline giant, British Airways is now launching an innovative and unprecedented promotion for its loyal customers flying on discount economy, by rewarding them with Executive Club tier points to help them ascend the blue, silver and gold ranks of the airline’s loyalty scheme.
The main carrier of Caribbean holidays from the UK (now having just added 4 new routes in the Caribbean starting from October) wants to permanently change the Executive Club following a successful trial after members themselves suggested such an improvement was top of their wish list.
"We've been listening to our members and rolling out a host of new benefits for the British Airways Executive Club. This is the latest initiative and our customers tell us they're delighted we've made this change. It brings real value to members, allowing them to either move more easily up the tiers, or simply maintain their status, regardless of the type of ticket they're on". – said British Airways’ head of loyalty, Ian Romanis.
The new changes will mean that Silver and Gold Executive Club members will now find it simpler to maintain their status and all the bonuses and benefits derived from them, including access to 150 lounges around the world and British Airways’ £60 million Galleries lounge complex at the new Terminal 5.
For short-haul or long-haul holidays, British Airways wants to give that special treatment to the traveller of every holiday destination that they serve. Customers in Euro Traveller (short-haul economy) will receive 5 tier points and those in World Traveller (long-haul economy) will get 15 tier points with every booking.
No points will be needed to become a blue member but 600 points or 50 flights with the airline are needed to become a silver member and then 1500 points are needed to move up to a gold member.
Other enhancements to BA’s Executive Club scheme include the new ability for Gold Card holders to book any cabin, date or route four double the cost of the standard redemption rate, given that they book 30 days or more in advance, and the capacity for blue members can make it to Silver, and Silvers can maintain their status by taking 50 flights.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...