19th Century luxury Barbados hotel under refurbishment
The Atlantis Hotel, one of the oldest hotels on the east coast of Barbados built on the 19th century, is now undergoing a renovation process throughout the whole property which is due to be completed by later this year in December.
One of the oldest hotels on the east coast of Barbados has undergone refurbishment throughout the property and is due to reopen in December this year. The luxury Barbados hotel, which was built in the 19th century, was sold last year to the owners of the Little Good Harbour, the island's luxury resort. The Atlantis Hotel has changed hands a number of times over the years but the longest standing owner in the hotel's history was Enid Maxwell who run the establishment for 40 years.
The Atlantis Hotel, situated in Tent Bay, Bathsheba, St. Joseph is currently being restored into a ten suite luxury Barbados hotel with the same standard room rate available throughout the year. Surrounded by the stunning rugged coast and white sandy beaches, The Atlantis Hotel will provide a range of exquisite suites and facilities for travellers on their all inclusive holidays. Plans are also underway to provide guests with a seafront restaurant with stunning panoramic views overlooking the tropical beaches and sparkling Caribbean Ocean which offers some of the region's best surfing hotspots.
New owners of the luxury Barbados hotel, Andrew Warden and his wife Patricia said:
"We are of the opinion Barbados lacks family-style sea front restaurants and thus the menu will be priced extremely reasonably in order to encourage people, locals and holidaymakers alike, to visit the unspoilt east coast of Barbados and the Atlantis."
With luxury accommodation, an idyllic picturesque location, and a number of sporting activities or excursions available, including catamaran cruises, heritage tours, surfing, and horse riding, guests on their Barbados holidays staying at the Atlantis Reach Hotel will experience their own little slice of paradise
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Enjoy Barbados at the perfect base on the south coast, stay in Worthing Court Apartment Hotel on beautiful Worthing Beach
- Situated across the road from the stunning Worthing Beach
- Comfortable and equipped units with air conditioning, a daily maid service and a balcony/patio
- Short walk away from shops, restaurants, sporting facilities, supermarkets, bars, night clubs and the beautiful Worthing Beach
Be perfectly positioned just a heartbeat away from all the action in Bridgetown and The Gap at Coconut Court Beach Hotel
- Only a short distance from the capital of Bridgetown and St Lawrence Gap; places with lively nightlife and world class restaurants and shops
- FREE roadtrip airport transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Savings of up to 40% now available plus up to two children stay and play FREE for stays in 2018 and 2019
Bask in glorious Caribbean sunshine at Ocean Two Resort & Residences and let every ounce of stress melt away as you gaze at the stunning turquoise waters lapping up the sparkling white sands.
- Summer 18 Sale now on with savings of upto 45% and complimentary Breakfast in any Bedroom Suites
- All apartment suites boast large sitting rooms, contemporary kitchens, flat-screen TVs and spectacular ocean views
- Adults Only Rooftop pool with panoramic views of Barbados and the Sea
Enjoy Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels, the all-suite resort thats warm service and superb facilities that complete a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados
- Exclusive last minute DOUBLE FREE room upgrade to Deluxe Ocean View Suite as seen on Secret Escapes
- Kids 16 and under stay, play and eat free
- Enjoy five onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Set in lush gardens beside the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, The Club Barbados is a tranquil and relaxing haven....
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...