19th Century luxury Barbados hotel under refurbishment
The Atlantis Hotel, one of the oldest hotels on the east coast of Barbados built on the 19th century, is now undergoing a renovation process throughout the whole property which is due to be completed by later this year in December.
One of the oldest hotels on the east coast of Barbados has undergone refurbishment throughout the property and is due to reopen in December this year. The luxury Barbados hotel, which was built in the 19th century, was sold last year to the owners of the Little Good Harbour, the island's luxury resort. The Atlantis Hotel has changed hands a number of times over the years but the longest standing owner in the hotel's history was Enid Maxwell who run the establishment for 40 years.
The Atlantis Hotel, situated in Tent Bay, Bathsheba, St. Joseph is currently being restored into a ten suite luxury Barbados hotel with the same standard room rate available throughout the year. Surrounded by the stunning rugged coast and white sandy beaches, The Atlantis Hotel will provide a range of exquisite suites and facilities for travellers on their all inclusive holidays. Plans are also underway to provide guests with a seafront restaurant with stunning panoramic views overlooking the tropical beaches and sparkling Caribbean Ocean which offers some of the region's best surfing hotspots.
New owners of the luxury Barbados hotel, Andrew Warden and his wife Patricia said:
"We are of the opinion Barbados lacks family-style sea front restaurants and thus the menu will be priced extremely reasonably in order to encourage people, locals and holidaymakers alike, to visit the unspoilt east coast of Barbados and the Atlantis."
With luxury accommodation, an idyllic picturesque location, and a number of sporting activities or excursions available, including catamaran cruises, heritage tours, surfing, and horse riding, guests on their Barbados holidays staying at the Atlantis Reach Hotel will experience their own little slice of paradise
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Located on the south cost of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views
- Benefit from the self catering service or the fabulous restaurant offering international and Caribbean cuisine
- Just 25 minutes to the capital Bridgetown and 10 minutes from the airport
- The Butterfly Beach Hotel is set beside Oistin's Bay with access to two white sand beaches
Leave the kids behind and enjoy the tranquillity of The Club Barbados, an elegantly casual resort with every facility you could wish for.
- Complimentary water sports include water skiing, windsurfing, hobie-cats, paddle boarding, snorkelling & reef fishing
- Perfect for couples, honeymooners and friends
- Relax and take a dip in a choice of three freshwater swimming pools
Enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday with a touch of personal and friendly service at Mango Bay, on Barbados' stunning west coast
- Experience snorkelling with the turtles - take advantage of the catamaran cruise included in your package
- Watersports including waterskiing, hobie-cat sailing, paddle boat, snorkelling, kayaking
- Located on the famous west cost of Barbados, close to fashionable Holetown
Enjoy this all-suite resort's warm service and superb facilities on a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados, the gem of the Caribbean
- Includes all meals, snacks and drinks as well as non-motorised water sports and Flying Fish Kids Club
- Great family resort with excellent kids club and educational marine programme
- Enjoy three onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
This is the place to be if you're looking for a sun-drenched holiday by the sea. Rostrevor Hotel is one of the most...
Visit the beautiful south coast of Barbados and spend 7 days relaxing at the charming Butterfly Beach Hotel which is...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget. This is the perfect...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Halcyon Palm offers...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
Come to the beautiful island of Barbados and feel the magic of the Caribbean sun. Seven rejuvenating days in a Caribbean...