Emirates Launches Special 2010 FIFA Travel Packages
Emirates has just announced the launching of a new set of travel packages especially designed for the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa. Emirates will offer a number of tailor-made packages with flights, accommodation, transportation and match tickets
As an Official Tour Operator for the 2010 FIFA World Cup held in South Africa, the prestigious Dubai-based Emirates will be launching a series of especially designed, tailor-made packages to include flights, accommodation, ground transportation and game tickets.
The carrier of many Dubai holidays, as well as many other popular holiday destinations in the Middle East and around the world, will be unveiling their unique ‘follow-your-team’ component to the tour package, a testament to the airline’s commitment to the games, its followers and loyal team supporters.
The award-winning airline is currently offering fans the opportunity to follow one of 20 teams, including Australia, Brazil, England, Netherlands, Japan, South Africa, South Korea and Spain who have already qualified; and Argentina, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, New Zealand, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia and USA, who are still battling for a spot among the final 32. Meaning that supporters no longer need to wait until their chosen team qualifies, as this special package is not only refundable if their country fails to make it, but guarantees fans gold-dust tickets for each of their team’s matches, all the way up to the final on July 11th.
The uncertainty facing fans is heightened by not knowing where their team will be playing, but with Emirates no matter which city they are based in for the group stage, or where they end up playing in the knock-out rounds, the Emirates package covers every eventuality.
“We are pleased to be able to offer our first-class expertise in travel services to football fans around the globe.
“To support your team at a World Cup is a once in a lifetime opportunity for many supporters and we aim to make sure it is an unforgettable experience for them.
“We are thrilled to be in partnership with FIFA at this incredible sporting event and, as well as demonstrating our ongoing support of the game, we believe this package shows we are bringing the spirit of sport to our customers” were the words of Richard Vaughan, Emirates’ Divisional Senior Vice President of Commercial Operations Worldwide.
Emirates’ partnership with FIFA has a history which began at the 2006 FIFA World Cup when it became the first airline to be a sponsor of the prestigious sporting event. Following on from the success of the tournament in Germany, Emirates then cemented its status as an Official IFA Partner up to and including the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- Enjoy $200 Resort Coupons to use on Spa Treatments, Romantic Dinners and more
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
- Save more this March with exclusive savings plus 1st Child stays and Plays Free
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...