Dom Rep hotel unveils 111 new luxury villa-style suites
The hotel Catalonia Bavaro in the Dominican Republic has increased the number of luxury rooms by adding 111 new luxury villas to their all-inclusive resort in Punta Cana, increasing their total capacity to 255 rooms.
Hotel Catalonia Bavaro, located in Punta Cana, has increased the number of luxury rooms and suites to their beachfront property, making the total number of rooms available to guests, 255.
An additional 111 rooms and suites were added to the all inclusive adults-only luxury resort within a private villa structure setting. Known as one of the best value for money Dominican Republic hotels, Hotel Catalonia Bavaro’s new collection now offers guests on Dom Rep holidays a choice of luxury accommodation from 96 Junior Deluxe Suites, 14 Exclusive Suites, and one Gran Suite Royal which comes with its own private swimming pool. The Junior Deluxe Suite guests have access to a shared pool, while the Exclusive and Gran Suites enjoy the luxury of their own private pools complete with comfortable sun lounges.
The new villas benefit from private surroundings with tropical fauna and vegetation enveloping the properties. Guests on their Dominican Republic holidays staying at the new boutique property also have the luxury of their own restaurants.
The stylish suites, which feature hand crafted furnishings, provide a range of ultimate luxuries for guests including air conditioning, plasma TV screens, DVD/ MP3 players, interior Jacuzzis, Wi-fi, marble spacious baths, mini-bars, remote control blinds, and a range of luxury toiletries.
Facilities at the Hotel Catalonia Bavaro include a private pristine beach, tennis courts, a casino, a private spa with sauna, steam room, massage treatments and gym, swimming pools, a children’s club, daily entertainment, shops, and a number of chic bars and restaurants.
Unlike other Dominican Republic hotels, Hotel Catalonia Bavaro has the luxury idyllic location and is situated directly on one of the best beaches on the island providing guests with 360 degree views of the sparkling Caribbean Ocean. The average holiday cost per night of the new luxury suites is between $150 and $200 per person, per room.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Offering superb accommodation with a wide range of facilities, Yas Island Rotana is conveniently located on the...