Dom Rep hotel unveils 111 new luxury villa-style suites
The hotel Catalonia Bavaro in the Dominican Republic has increased the number of luxury rooms by adding 111 new luxury villas to their all-inclusive resort in Punta Cana, increasing their total capacity to 255 rooms.
Hotel Catalonia Bavaro, located in Punta Cana, has increased the number of luxury rooms and suites to their beachfront property, making the total number of rooms available to guests, 255.
An additional 111 rooms and suites were added to the all inclusive adults-only luxury resort within a private villa structure setting. Known as one of the best value for money Dominican Republic hotels, Hotel Catalonia Bavaro’s new collection now offers guests on Dom Rep holidays a choice of luxury accommodation from 96 Junior Deluxe Suites, 14 Exclusive Suites, and one Gran Suite Royal which comes with its own private swimming pool. The Junior Deluxe Suite guests have access to a shared pool, while the Exclusive and Gran Suites enjoy the luxury of their own private pools complete with comfortable sun lounges.
The new villas benefit from private surroundings with tropical fauna and vegetation enveloping the properties. Guests on their Dominican Republic holidays staying at the new boutique property also have the luxury of their own restaurants.
The stylish suites, which feature hand crafted furnishings, provide a range of ultimate luxuries for guests including air conditioning, plasma TV screens, DVD/ MP3 players, interior Jacuzzis, Wi-fi, marble spacious baths, mini-bars, remote control blinds, and a range of luxury toiletries.
Facilities at the Hotel Catalonia Bavaro include a private pristine beach, tennis courts, a casino, a private spa with sauna, steam room, massage treatments and gym, swimming pools, a children’s club, daily entertainment, shops, and a number of chic bars and restaurants.
Unlike other Dominican Republic hotels, Hotel Catalonia Bavaro has the luxury idyllic location and is situated directly on one of the best beaches on the island providing guests with 360 degree views of the sparkling Caribbean Ocean. The average holiday cost per night of the new luxury suites is between $150 and $200 per person, per room.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Sun-seekers will love this deal transporting you to the golden beaches of Phuket
- 3 free-form swimming pools to choose from
- Take advantage of the swim up bar
- Complimentary shuttle service to Ya Nui Beach, Nai harn Beach and Kata Beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...