Dom Rep hotel unveils 111 new luxury villa-style suites
The hotel Catalonia Bavaro in the Dominican Republic has increased the number of luxury rooms by adding 111 new luxury villas to their all-inclusive resort in Punta Cana, increasing their total capacity to 255 rooms.
Hotel Catalonia Bavaro, located in Punta Cana, has increased the number of luxury rooms and suites to their beachfront property, making the total number of rooms available to guests, 255.
An additional 111 rooms and suites were added to the all inclusive adults-only luxury resort within a private villa structure setting. Known as one of the best value for money Dominican Republic hotels, Hotel Catalonia Bavaro’s new collection now offers guests on Dom Rep holidays a choice of luxury accommodation from 96 Junior Deluxe Suites, 14 Exclusive Suites, and one Gran Suite Royal which comes with its own private swimming pool. The Junior Deluxe Suite guests have access to a shared pool, while the Exclusive and Gran Suites enjoy the luxury of their own private pools complete with comfortable sun lounges.
The new villas benefit from private surroundings with tropical fauna and vegetation enveloping the properties. Guests on their Dominican Republic holidays staying at the new boutique property also have the luxury of their own restaurants.
The stylish suites, which feature hand crafted furnishings, provide a range of ultimate luxuries for guests including air conditioning, plasma TV screens, DVD/ MP3 players, interior Jacuzzis, Wi-fi, marble spacious baths, mini-bars, remote control blinds, and a range of luxury toiletries.
Facilities at the Hotel Catalonia Bavaro include a private pristine beach, tennis courts, a casino, a private spa with sauna, steam room, massage treatments and gym, swimming pools, a children’s club, daily entertainment, shops, and a number of chic bars and restaurants.
Unlike other Dominican Republic hotels, Hotel Catalonia Bavaro has the luxury idyllic location and is situated directly on one of the best beaches on the island providing guests with 360 degree views of the sparkling Caribbean Ocean. The average holiday cost per night of the new luxury suites is between $150 and $200 per person, per room.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...