Dom Rep hotel unveils 111 new luxury villa-style suites
The hotel Catalonia Bavaro in the Dominican Republic has increased the number of luxury rooms by adding 111 new luxury villas to their all-inclusive resort in Punta Cana, increasing their total capacity to 255 rooms.
Hotel Catalonia Bavaro, located in Punta Cana, has increased the number of luxury rooms and suites to their beachfront property, making the total number of rooms available to guests, 255.
An additional 111 rooms and suites were added to the all inclusive adults-only luxury resort within a private villa structure setting. Known as one of the best value for money Dominican Republic hotels, Hotel Catalonia Bavaro’s new collection now offers guests on Dom Rep holidays a choice of luxury accommodation from 96 Junior Deluxe Suites, 14 Exclusive Suites, and one Gran Suite Royal which comes with its own private swimming pool. The Junior Deluxe Suite guests have access to a shared pool, while the Exclusive and Gran Suites enjoy the luxury of their own private pools complete with comfortable sun lounges.
The new villas benefit from private surroundings with tropical fauna and vegetation enveloping the properties. Guests on their Dominican Republic holidays staying at the new boutique property also have the luxury of their own restaurants.
The stylish suites, which feature hand crafted furnishings, provide a range of ultimate luxuries for guests including air conditioning, plasma TV screens, DVD/ MP3 players, interior Jacuzzis, Wi-fi, marble spacious baths, mini-bars, remote control blinds, and a range of luxury toiletries.
Facilities at the Hotel Catalonia Bavaro include a private pristine beach, tennis courts, a casino, a private spa with sauna, steam room, massage treatments and gym, swimming pools, a children’s club, daily entertainment, shops, and a number of chic bars and restaurants.
Unlike other Dominican Republic hotels, Hotel Catalonia Bavaro has the luxury idyllic location and is situated directly on one of the best beaches on the island providing guests with 360 degree views of the sparkling Caribbean Ocean. The average holiday cost per night of the new luxury suites is between $150 and $200 per person, per room.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Enjoy a taste of Thailand with a complimentary cooking class
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...