Dom Rep hotel unveils 111 new luxury villa-style suites
The hotel Catalonia Bavaro in the Dominican Republic has increased the number of luxury rooms by adding 111 new luxury villas to their all-inclusive resort in Punta Cana, increasing their total capacity to 255 rooms.
Hotel Catalonia Bavaro, located in Punta Cana, has increased the number of luxury rooms and suites to their beachfront property, making the total number of rooms available to guests, 255.
An additional 111 rooms and suites were added to the all inclusive adults-only luxury resort within a private villa structure setting. Known as one of the best value for money Dominican Republic hotels, Hotel Catalonia Bavaro’s new collection now offers guests on Dom Rep holidays a choice of luxury accommodation from 96 Junior Deluxe Suites, 14 Exclusive Suites, and one Gran Suite Royal which comes with its own private swimming pool. The Junior Deluxe Suite guests have access to a shared pool, while the Exclusive and Gran Suites enjoy the luxury of their own private pools complete with comfortable sun lounges.
The new villas benefit from private surroundings with tropical fauna and vegetation enveloping the properties. Guests on their Dominican Republic holidays staying at the new boutique property also have the luxury of their own restaurants.
The stylish suites, which feature hand crafted furnishings, provide a range of ultimate luxuries for guests including air conditioning, plasma TV screens, DVD/ MP3 players, interior Jacuzzis, Wi-fi, marble spacious baths, mini-bars, remote control blinds, and a range of luxury toiletries.
Facilities at the Hotel Catalonia Bavaro include a private pristine beach, tennis courts, a casino, a private spa with sauna, steam room, massage treatments and gym, swimming pools, a children’s club, daily entertainment, shops, and a number of chic bars and restaurants.
Unlike other Dominican Republic hotels, Hotel Catalonia Bavaro has the luxury idyllic location and is situated directly on one of the best beaches on the island providing guests with 360 degree views of the sparkling Caribbean Ocean. The average holiday cost per night of the new luxury suites is between $150 and $200 per person, per room.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...