Varadero Golf Club celebrates 10th anniversary with tournament
From October 22 to 24, the hotel Melia Las Americas will be hosting the Sol Melia Cuba Golf Cup, an event to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Varadero Golf Club. The tournament will feature a wide range of prizes for all players participating
To celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Varadero Golf Club, the Cuban golf course will be hosting the Sol Melia Cuba Golf Cup with the Hotel Melia Las Americas. The tournament will take place from October 22 to 24 and will include the use of the Calloway system, stroke play, and a wide range of prizes for men and women taking part.
A number of value for money packages are on offer for keen golfers on Varadero holidays and available from tour operator, Solways Viajes. The Varadero Golf Club opened on October 26, 1999, and has provided a popular and stunning course for enthusiasts from all over the world who like to enjoy a few games of golf in Cuba, on a course with a backdrop of breathtaking panoramic views of the sparkling ocean and coastline. The course was designed by Les Furber, Chairman of Golf Design Services Ltd.
The 5-star luxury all-inclusive resort of Melia Las Americas provides exquisite accommodation for guests on Varadero holidays with direct access to the designer golf club. The hotel is only available to guests over the age of 18 years old and is currently undergoing a project to become the golf sector leader in Cuba.
Guests on their Cuba holidays can enjoy luxury accommodation followed by relaxed games of golf on the 18-hole, 72 par course spread over a 3.5km strip, with 6,856 yards of grass between the tee and the green 18. As well as being popular amongst guests taking Varadero holidays, Melia Las Americas is also an idyllic luxury resort for guests planning weddings, taking honeymoons, or enjoying diving holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Varadero Browse all
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...