Varadero Golf Club celebrates 10th anniversary with tournament
From October 22 to 24, the hotel Melia Las Americas will be hosting the Sol Melia Cuba Golf Cup, an event to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Varadero Golf Club. The tournament will feature a wide range of prizes for all players participating
To celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Varadero Golf Club, the Cuban golf course will be hosting the Sol Melia Cuba Golf Cup with the Hotel Melia Las Americas. The tournament will take place from October 22 to 24 and will include the use of the Calloway system, stroke play, and a wide range of prizes for men and women taking part.
A number of value for money packages are on offer for keen golfers on Varadero holidays and available from tour operator, Solways Viajes. The Varadero Golf Club opened on October 26, 1999, and has provided a popular and stunning course for enthusiasts from all over the world who like to enjoy a few games of golf in Cuba, on a course with a backdrop of breathtaking panoramic views of the sparkling ocean and coastline. The course was designed by Les Furber, Chairman of Golf Design Services Ltd.
The 5-star luxury all-inclusive resort of Melia Las Americas provides exquisite accommodation for guests on Varadero holidays with direct access to the designer golf club. The hotel is only available to guests over the age of 18 years old and is currently undergoing a project to become the golf sector leader in Cuba.
Guests on their Cuba holidays can enjoy luxury accommodation followed by relaxed games of golf on the 18-hole, 72 par course spread over a 3.5km strip, with 6,856 yards of grass between the tee and the green 18. As well as being popular amongst guests taking Varadero holidays, Melia Las Americas is also an idyllic luxury resort for guests planning weddings, taking honeymoons, or enjoying diving holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Varadero Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands for an amazing price!
- The all-inclusive plan features 1 buffet restaurant, 2 A la carte, 3 snack bars and 3 bars.
- The Location on one of Varadero's best virgin beaches.
- Enjoy varied entertainment, including water sports, beach volleyball, tennis, evening performances and more.
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
Escape to the simply stunning warm waters of Varadero beach
- Enjoy an all-inclusive deal offering Italian and Cuban cuisines, 7 bars and a disco.
- Unwind with a massage or in the Jacuzzi and relish the relaxed, adults-only ambience.
- Enjoy a wide range of activities, including watersports, tennis, dance lessons and entertainment.
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Enjoy a bottle of sparking wine and chocolates upon arrival guaranteed for couples at Melia Habana Hotel and a romantic dinner for two in Havana
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...