New "isolated" Costa Rica hotel Unveiled
Opening by the end of 2010, the new Jade Resort Residences & Beach Club in Costa Rica could become the world's most isolated, peaceful and remote hotel located in a quiet and relatively untouched region known as Manuel Antonio.
A brand new innovative hotel and resort will be complementing Costa Rica’s lush landscapes at one of the most secluded locations in the country, next to a beautiful park that is also Costa Rica’s most prized national sanctuary. To make for the most private of Costa Rica holidays anyone could imagine, this new exclusive resort is a remote paradise in a privileged isolated location with some of the country’s most beautiful natural sights surrounding it.
Expected to open by December 2010, the new development which will also comprise residential condos will be an outstanding 4 star deluxe complex comprising a private beach club, access to the region’s only ‘lazy’ river, one of Costa Rica’s largest and most elegant Spas and an upscale restaurant featuring Latin fusion cuisine. The spectacular Beach Club will have its own lagoon pool and lazy river dotted with comfortable cabanas for the most relaxing of Costa Rica holidays.
For explorers and nature lovers, the new Jade Resort & Beach Club will also be featuring on-site nature trails for great expeditions during Costa Rica holidays. And as far as watching natural beauties go, the resort will also have a magnificent 9-story atrium with 40ft. waterfall cascading down.
The 190 designer-furnished condo-hotel and residences are all set overlooking the beautiful sights of the Pacific and the lush rainforest in Manuel Antonio. From its stunning perch overlooking the best of Manuel Antonio, this new Costa Rica hotel will be a guests’ personal connection to “paradise in the pacific”
Declared “The Hottest Real Estate on the Planet” by CNBC this new Costa Rica hotel will be at the secluded region of Manuel Antonio, a relatively unexplored area which has the country’s famous Manuel Antonio National Park located next to it. The new Jade Resort Costa Rica will include shuttles to the park, as well as arranging canopy zip-lining and other numerous attractions for the most active of Costa Rica holidays exploring the country’s buoyant flora and fauna.
This amazing new Costa Rica resort will be the first in this unexplored region and will be the area’s only branded luxury resort. So for all nature lovers seeking that remote enchanted place amidst a tropical forest, look no further than awaiting the opening of Costa Rica’s newest and most precious gem…and embark on a journey of discovery on Costa Rica holidays at their best and purest.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters.
- Elegant and comfortable accommodations with quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot of insight about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
- Learn more about Costa Rica with unique experience of the guided hiking tour, Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk, Doka Coffee Tour and much more to explore Edit
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
Located on the stunning Papagayo Peninsula in Guanacaste
- After booking a minimum of a 3 night stay in a Preferred Club room, guests will receive a welcome bottle of sparkling wine & fresh fruit, one mimosa breakfast in bed to be booked upon arrival and romantic turndown service one night during stay
- Enjoy activities galore including water aerobics, walks, themed nights, movies, cooking, volleyball, pilates and more.
- Choose between 3 romantic wedding packages, all including wedding cake, sparkling wine toast, honeymoon package, and free anniversary nights.
- Enjoy all-inclusive at an array of a la carte restaurants, or enjoy 24 hour room service.
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
Embrace the rich diversity of Costa Rica and open your doors to new experiences as you venture to San Jose for a...
âââCosta Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife -...
Overview Costa Ricans will all agree that the Caribbean side of the country has a culture of its own. Coconut in every...