New "isolated" Costa Rica hotel Unveiled
Opening by the end of 2010, the new Jade Resort Residences & Beach Club in Costa Rica could become the world's most isolated, peaceful and remote hotel located in a quiet and relatively untouched region known as Manuel Antonio.
A brand new innovative hotel and resort will be complementing Costa Rica’s lush landscapes at one of the most secluded locations in the country, next to a beautiful park that is also Costa Rica’s most prized national sanctuary. To make for the most private of Costa Rica holidays anyone could imagine, this new exclusive resort is a remote paradise in a privileged isolated location with some of the country’s most beautiful natural sights surrounding it.
Expected to open by December 2010, the new development which will also comprise residential condos will be an outstanding 4 star deluxe complex comprising a private beach club, access to the region’s only ‘lazy’ river, one of Costa Rica’s largest and most elegant Spas and an upscale restaurant featuring Latin fusion cuisine. The spectacular Beach Club will have its own lagoon pool and lazy river dotted with comfortable cabanas for the most relaxing of Costa Rica holidays.
For explorers and nature lovers, the new Jade Resort & Beach Club will also be featuring on-site nature trails for great expeditions during Costa Rica holidays. And as far as watching natural beauties go, the resort will also have a magnificent 9-story atrium with 40ft. waterfall cascading down.
The 190 designer-furnished condo-hotel and residences are all set overlooking the beautiful sights of the Pacific and the lush rainforest in Manuel Antonio. From its stunning perch overlooking the best of Manuel Antonio, this new Costa Rica hotel will be a guests’ personal connection to “paradise in the pacific”
Declared “The Hottest Real Estate on the Planet” by CNBC this new Costa Rica hotel will be at the secluded region of Manuel Antonio, a relatively unexplored area which has the country’s famous Manuel Antonio National Park located next to it. The new Jade Resort Costa Rica will include shuttles to the park, as well as arranging canopy zip-lining and other numerous attractions for the most active of Costa Rica holidays exploring the country’s buoyant flora and fauna.
This amazing new Costa Rica resort will be the first in this unexplored region and will be the area’s only branded luxury resort. So for all nature lovers seeking that remote enchanted place amidst a tropical forest, look no further than awaiting the opening of Costa Rica’s newest and most precious gem…and embark on a journey of discovery on Costa Rica holidays at their best and purest.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco-tourist's dream destination
- Experience canopy walkways through a bridge system and marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- Explore San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters.
- Learn more about Costa Rica with the unique experience of the guided hiking tour, Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk, Doka Coffee Tour and much more to explore
- Elegant and comfortable accommodations with quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot of insight about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
Surrounding the resort is an up-and-coming surf community, which offers guests with a variety of exciting tours and excursions
- Explorer's Club for kids and Core Zone for teens, while adults can relax by the poolside, enjoy a romantic dinner by the beach or unwind at Dreams Spa by Pevonia
- Perfect location to enjoy nature at its finest, a country renowned for its beaches, volcanoes, and biodiversity
- Spoil yourself with Unlimited-Luxury; gourmet dining options, limitless top-shelf spirits, 24-hour room service and much more all included
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
Explore the tropical paradise that is Costa Rica with it's misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with...
The Hidden Jewels of Costa Rica Tour lets you explore the tropical paradise of Costa Rica and all of it's most...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...