Asian Jewel Boutique hotel rated top Sri Lanka hotel
According to reviews submitted on the TripAdvisor travel site by travellers from all around the world who had taken Sri Lanka holidays, the Asian Jewel Boutique Hotel came out as the Top Rated Hotel in Sri Lanka and the second Top Rated Hotel in Asia
Asian Jewel Boutique Hotel has been marked as the Top Rated Hotel in Sri Lanka and 2nd Top Rated Hotel in Asia by leading online global travel site, Trip Advisor. The ratings were based on reviews submitted by travellers from all over the world including tourists who had taken Sri Lanka holidays or stayed in Sri Lanka hotels.
Asian Jewel Boutique Hotel was awarded the two titles after being selected from over 69,000 hotels, despite having only been in business for a few years. Located in Hikkaduwa, two miles inland, 18 km from the city of Galle, and 170 miles away from Sri Lanka's International Airport, Asian Jewel Boutique Hotel opened the doors to its first guests in 2007 and is now one of the most luxury intimate hotels in Sri Lanka.
Visitors taking holidays in Sri Lanka can enjoy the stunning scenery and views provided by the balconies of the guest rooms, overlooking Hikkaduwa Lagoon and some of the region's finest surfing beaches. The hotel's advantage which differs from other Sri Lanka hotels is its prime location, nestled between the breathtaking coastline and Indian Ocean on one side and lush green rural landscape on the other, providing idyllic surroundings for weddings and ceremonies, and luxury breaks.
With just five en-suite luxury rooms, the hotel offers guests private and secluded accommodation with particularly personal friendly service within a tranquil and relaxing environment.
Owners of the Asian Jewel Boutique Hotel said:
"This is a truly amazing after only a few years in business. We are thrilled that so many guests have taken the trouble to leave reviews and we hope that even more people will now discover our enchanting hotel."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Sri Lanka Browse all
Private tour visiting many great cities such as Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa and Kandy
- English speaking chauffer guide for the Entire Round Tour
- Enjoy the game drive through Minneriya National Park which is a home to sambar deer, leopards and elephants and features the ancient Minneriya Tank
- The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour showcases some of the most interesting cultural and historic sites in the world
The land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a holiday of a lifetime
- Unforgettable experience at Yala Safari
- English speaking chauffer guide during the roundtrip
- Transport in a comfortable vehicle
Soak up the wonderful sights and sound of one of the Jewels of the Indian Ocean
- Capture sights of any of the 'Big Five' on your game drives
- The perfect location for hiking and cycling with excellent trails and cool climate in N'Eliya
- Climb up the Ritigala for a unique sight and stone stairway
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
Discover a world of peace and relaxation at the all-inclusive Mermaid Hotel Club in the gorgeous Kalutura Beach, Sri...
Sri Lanka has quietly become a leading tourist destination as tourists seek to soak up the sunshine that pours down on...
Sri Lanka is the land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a...
Set upon Sri Lanka’s southern coast, the Hibiscus Beach Hotel offers tranquillity and seclusion at an affordable price....
Stay in a world of luxury and comfort at Citrus Waskaduwa, a fantastic beach retreat with top of the range amenities and...
Mount Lavinia is one of Sri Lanka's oldest hotel and with its impressive 200 plus years of heritage it has...
Avani Bentota is set in eight acres of lush frangipanis and coconut palms by the golden sands of Bentota. This hotel...