Asian Jewel Boutique hotel rated top Sri Lanka hotel
According to reviews submitted on the TripAdvisor travel site by travellers from all around the world who had taken Sri Lanka holidays, the Asian Jewel Boutique Hotel came out as the Top Rated Hotel in Sri Lanka and the second Top Rated Hotel in Asia
Asian Jewel Boutique Hotel has been marked as the Top Rated Hotel in Sri Lanka and 2nd Top Rated Hotel in Asia by leading online global travel site, Trip Advisor. The ratings were based on reviews submitted by travellers from all over the world including tourists who had taken Sri Lanka holidays or stayed in Sri Lanka hotels.
Asian Jewel Boutique Hotel was awarded the two titles after being selected from over 69,000 hotels, despite having only been in business for a few years. Located in Hikkaduwa, two miles inland, 18 km from the city of Galle, and 170 miles away from Sri Lanka's International Airport, Asian Jewel Boutique Hotel opened the doors to its first guests in 2007 and is now one of the most luxury intimate hotels in Sri Lanka.
Visitors taking holidays in Sri Lanka can enjoy the stunning scenery and views provided by the balconies of the guest rooms, overlooking Hikkaduwa Lagoon and some of the region's finest surfing beaches. The hotel's advantage which differs from other Sri Lanka hotels is its prime location, nestled between the breathtaking coastline and Indian Ocean on one side and lush green rural landscape on the other, providing idyllic surroundings for weddings and ceremonies, and luxury breaks.
With just five en-suite luxury rooms, the hotel offers guests private and secluded accommodation with particularly personal friendly service within a tranquil and relaxing environment.
Owners of the Asian Jewel Boutique Hotel said:
"This is a truly amazing after only a few years in business. We are thrilled that so many guests have taken the trouble to leave reviews and we hope that even more people will now discover our enchanting hotel."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Sri Lanka Browse all
Discover local life in a fishing village, explore rainforests, Temples and much more on Sri Lanka's West Coast, and enjoy great value for money
- All rooms include a balcony or terrace with either Partial Sea View or Ocean View
- Enjoy Yoga, Snooker, access to 2 Swimming Pools & much more
- Access to the Sahana Spa and leave your daily stress behind with the magical touch of various spa treatments
Enjoy the peace and quite with a good choice of amenities and great location to discover the world of Sri Lanka
- Warm atmosphere and chic design make for a comfortable stay
- Tripadvisor Award Winner with a certificate of excellence for 2015
- Enjoy the amazing traditional and international cuisines presented in tempting Ã la carte menus and buffet style
- price includes free Half Board Upgrade
Surround yourself with ancient ruins and futuristic skyscrapers with a holiday to Sri Lanka and Dubai.
Combine the historical and cultural journey of a lifetime, with a stopover in one of the most futuristic and flashy cities in the world.
- A visit to one of the world’s most futuristic, indulgent and snazzy cities in the world – Dubai.
- Discover lush nature reserves, amazing temples, ancient ruins, Heritage sites and an overwhelming culture with a tour of one of the most intriguing and enchanting destinations in the world – Sri Lanka.
- Luxurious 4 & 5 star accommodation throughout the holiday.
Private tour visiting many great cities such as Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa and Kandy
- English speaking chauffer guide for the Entire Round Tour
- Enjoy the game drive through Minneriya National Park which is a home to sambar deer, leopards and elephants and features the ancient Minneriya Tank
- The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour showcases some of the most interesting cultural and historic sites in the world
Sri Lanka has quietly become a leading tourist destination as tourists seek to soak up the sunshine that pours down on...
Sri Lanka is the land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a...
A luxurious gem of a five-star hotel, the Heritance Ahungalla is a living piece of astounding architecture that allows...
Surrounded by vast paddy fields and exceptional natural beauty, the Kithala Resort is a true tropical haven as one...
Set upon Sri Lanka’s southern coast, the Hibiscus Beach Hotel offers tranquillity and seclusion at an affordable price....
Stay in a world of luxury and comfort at Citrus Waskaduwa, a fantastic beach retreat with top of the range amenities and...