Asian Jewel Boutique hotel rated top Sri Lanka hotel
According to reviews submitted on the TripAdvisor travel site by travellers from all around the world who had taken Sri Lanka holidays, the Asian Jewel Boutique Hotel came out as the Top Rated Hotel in Sri Lanka and the second Top Rated Hotel in Asia
Asian Jewel Boutique Hotel has been marked as the Top Rated Hotel in Sri Lanka and 2nd Top Rated Hotel in Asia by leading online global travel site, Trip Advisor. The ratings were based on reviews submitted by travellers from all over the world including tourists who had taken Sri Lanka holidays or stayed in Sri Lanka hotels.
Asian Jewel Boutique Hotel was awarded the two titles after being selected from over 69,000 hotels, despite having only been in business for a few years. Located in Hikkaduwa, two miles inland, 18 km from the city of Galle, and 170 miles away from Sri Lanka's International Airport, Asian Jewel Boutique Hotel opened the doors to its first guests in 2007 and is now one of the most luxury intimate hotels in Sri Lanka.
Visitors taking holidays in Sri Lanka can enjoy the stunning scenery and views provided by the balconies of the guest rooms, overlooking Hikkaduwa Lagoon and some of the region's finest surfing beaches. The hotel's advantage which differs from other Sri Lanka hotels is its prime location, nestled between the breathtaking coastline and Indian Ocean on one side and lush green rural landscape on the other, providing idyllic surroundings for weddings and ceremonies, and luxury breaks.
With just five en-suite luxury rooms, the hotel offers guests private and secluded accommodation with particularly personal friendly service within a tranquil and relaxing environment.
Owners of the Asian Jewel Boutique Hotel said:
"This is a truly amazing after only a few years in business. We are thrilled that so many guests have taken the trouble to leave reviews and we hope that even more people will now discover our enchanting hotel."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Sri Lanka Browse all
Discover local life in a fishing village, explore rainforests, Temples and much more on Sri Lanka's West Coast, and enjoy great value for money
- All rooms include a balcony or terrace with either Partial Sea View or Ocean View
- Enjoy Yoga, Snooker, access to 2 Swimming Pools & much more
- Access to the Sahana Spa and leave your daily stress behind with the magical touch of various spa treatments
Enjoy a wonderful beachside haven of tranquillity, days of luxury and the chance to see the island's green hills carpeted by lush plantations
- All rooms feature a Balcony or Terrace with spectacular views
- Enjoy the huge selection of activities including Volleyball, Tennis, Squash & more
- Relax at the Ayurveda Wellness & Spa with the best quality services that will make your stay unforgettable
Private tour visiting many great cities such as Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa and Kandy
- English speaking chauffer guide for the Entire Round Tour
- Enjoy the game drive through Minneriya National Park which is a home to sambar deer, leopards and elephants and features the ancient Minneriya Tank
- The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour showcases some of the most interesting cultural and historic sites in the world
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
Sri Lanka has quietly become a leading tourist destination as tourists seek to soak up the sunshine that pours down on...
The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour and Beach showcases some of the most cultural and historic sites in the world,...
This fantastic package allows you to discover the delights of the Superior Golden Triangle Tour where you will explore...
Mount Lavinia is one of Sri Lanka's oldest hotel and with its impressive 200 plus years of heritage it has...
Take a trip to Sri Lanka and enjoy the warm hospitality at Avani Bentota. It is a resort located along the popular...