Kempinski hotel Ajman appoints new director of Sales and Marketing
Europe's oldest hotel group, the German-based Kempinski has appointed a new Director of Sales and Marketing for their Kempinski Hotel Ajman. The new director is Ramzy Andrew Faris, a Lebanese resident with experience in Switzerland, America and Cyprus
Ramzy Andrew Faris has been appointed a new Director of Sales and Marketing for Kempinski Hotel Ajman. Europe's oldest luxury hotel group, Kempinski is 111 years old and has a large number of properties and resorts across the world including Dubai hotels, and luxury properties in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and South America, providing a wide range of luxury accommodation for guests on Dubai holidays.
Faris, a Lebanese resident, who studied and trained in Switzerland, lived in America and worked in Cyprus, has worked in the hospitality industry in the Unites Arab Emirates since 1995 and has worked for reputable companies including the Forte Grand Jumeirah Beach Hotel, and hotels in Dubai such as the Sofitel City Centre Hotel.
Managing Director of Kempinski Hotel Ajman, Ulrich Eckhardt, said:
"Ramzy has had an enviable career in this field, spending over a decade working with leading hospitality brands in the UAE's highly competitive market. His local insight and solid corporate, MICE and leisure experience will serve him well in his new position, and we look forward to his plans and ideas to take Kempinski Hotel Ajman to the next level."
"Working with a globally respected hospitality group such as Kempinski will present greater challenges and opportunities to further my professional skills, and to use them to promote the company and look for innovative ways to grow the hotel's business."
Kempinski Hotel Ajman provides luxury accommodation for guests and has the longest private beach in the United Arab Emirates. The hotel's close proximity to Dubai and Sharjah provides a great location on the shores of the Arabian Gulf, and is ideal for visitors looking to stay away from central city Dubai hotels.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...