Kempinski hotel Ajman appoints new director of Sales and Marketing
Europe's oldest hotel group, the German-based Kempinski has appointed a new Director of Sales and Marketing for their Kempinski Hotel Ajman. The new director is Ramzy Andrew Faris, a Lebanese resident with experience in Switzerland, America and Cyprus
Ramzy Andrew Faris has been appointed a new Director of Sales and Marketing for Kempinski Hotel Ajman. Europe's oldest luxury hotel group, Kempinski is 111 years old and has a large number of properties and resorts across the world including Dubai hotels, and luxury properties in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and South America, providing a wide range of luxury accommodation for guests on Dubai holidays.
Faris, a Lebanese resident, who studied and trained in Switzerland, lived in America and worked in Cyprus, has worked in the hospitality industry in the Unites Arab Emirates since 1995 and has worked for reputable companies including the Forte Grand Jumeirah Beach Hotel, and hotels in Dubai such as the Sofitel City Centre Hotel.
Managing Director of Kempinski Hotel Ajman, Ulrich Eckhardt, said:
"Ramzy has had an enviable career in this field, spending over a decade working with leading hospitality brands in the UAE's highly competitive market. His local insight and solid corporate, MICE and leisure experience will serve him well in his new position, and we look forward to his plans and ideas to take Kempinski Hotel Ajman to the next level."
"Working with a globally respected hospitality group such as Kempinski will present greater challenges and opportunities to further my professional skills, and to use them to promote the company and look for innovative ways to grow the hotel's business."
Kempinski Hotel Ajman provides luxury accommodation for guests and has the longest private beach in the United Arab Emirates. The hotel's close proximity to Dubai and Sharjah provides a great location on the shores of the Arabian Gulf, and is ideal for visitors looking to stay away from central city Dubai hotels.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...