Kempinski hotel Ajman appoints new director of Sales and Marketing
Europe's oldest hotel group, the German-based Kempinski has appointed a new Director of Sales and Marketing for their Kempinski Hotel Ajman. The new director is Ramzy Andrew Faris, a Lebanese resident with experience in Switzerland, America and Cyprus
Ramzy Andrew Faris has been appointed a new Director of Sales and Marketing for Kempinski Hotel Ajman. Europe's oldest luxury hotel group, Kempinski is 111 years old and has a large number of properties and resorts across the world including Dubai hotels, and luxury properties in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and South America, providing a wide range of luxury accommodation for guests on Dubai holidays.
Faris, a Lebanese resident, who studied and trained in Switzerland, lived in America and worked in Cyprus, has worked in the hospitality industry in the Unites Arab Emirates since 1995 and has worked for reputable companies including the Forte Grand Jumeirah Beach Hotel, and hotels in Dubai such as the Sofitel City Centre Hotel.
Managing Director of Kempinski Hotel Ajman, Ulrich Eckhardt, said:
"Ramzy has had an enviable career in this field, spending over a decade working with leading hospitality brands in the UAE's highly competitive market. His local insight and solid corporate, MICE and leisure experience will serve him well in his new position, and we look forward to his plans and ideas to take Kempinski Hotel Ajman to the next level."
"Working with a globally respected hospitality group such as Kempinski will present greater challenges and opportunities to further my professional skills, and to use them to promote the company and look for innovative ways to grow the hotel's business."
Kempinski Hotel Ajman provides luxury accommodation for guests and has the longest private beach in the United Arab Emirates. The hotel's close proximity to Dubai and Sharjah provides a great location on the shores of the Arabian Gulf, and is ideal for visitors looking to stay away from central city Dubai hotels.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...