Kempinski hotel Ajman appoints new director of Sales and Marketing
Europe's oldest hotel group, the German-based Kempinski has appointed a new Director of Sales and Marketing for their Kempinski Hotel Ajman. The new director is Ramzy Andrew Faris, a Lebanese resident with experience in Switzerland, America and Cyprus
Ramzy Andrew Faris has been appointed a new Director of Sales and Marketing for Kempinski Hotel Ajman. Europe's oldest luxury hotel group, Kempinski is 111 years old and has a large number of properties and resorts across the world including Dubai hotels, and luxury properties in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and South America, providing a wide range of luxury accommodation for guests on Dubai holidays.
Faris, a Lebanese resident, who studied and trained in Switzerland, lived in America and worked in Cyprus, has worked in the hospitality industry in the Unites Arab Emirates since 1995 and has worked for reputable companies including the Forte Grand Jumeirah Beach Hotel, and hotels in Dubai such as the Sofitel City Centre Hotel.
Managing Director of Kempinski Hotel Ajman, Ulrich Eckhardt, said:
"Ramzy has had an enviable career in this field, spending over a decade working with leading hospitality brands in the UAE's highly competitive market. His local insight and solid corporate, MICE and leisure experience will serve him well in his new position, and we look forward to his plans and ideas to take Kempinski Hotel Ajman to the next level."
"Working with a globally respected hospitality group such as Kempinski will present greater challenges and opportunities to further my professional skills, and to use them to promote the company and look for innovative ways to grow the hotel's business."
Kempinski Hotel Ajman provides luxury accommodation for guests and has the longest private beach in the United Arab Emirates. The hotel's close proximity to Dubai and Sharjah provides a great location on the shores of the Arabian Gulf, and is ideal for visitors looking to stay away from central city Dubai hotels.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...