Kempinski hotel Ajman appoints new director of Sales and Marketing
Europe's oldest hotel group, the German-based Kempinski has appointed a new Director of Sales and Marketing for their Kempinski Hotel Ajman. The new director is Ramzy Andrew Faris, a Lebanese resident with experience in Switzerland, America and Cyprus
Ramzy Andrew Faris has been appointed a new Director of Sales and Marketing for Kempinski Hotel Ajman. Europe's oldest luxury hotel group, Kempinski is 111 years old and has a large number of properties and resorts across the world including Dubai hotels, and luxury properties in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and South America, providing a wide range of luxury accommodation for guests on Dubai holidays.
Faris, a Lebanese resident, who studied and trained in Switzerland, lived in America and worked in Cyprus, has worked in the hospitality industry in the Unites Arab Emirates since 1995 and has worked for reputable companies including the Forte Grand Jumeirah Beach Hotel, and hotels in Dubai such as the Sofitel City Centre Hotel.
Managing Director of Kempinski Hotel Ajman, Ulrich Eckhardt, said:
"Ramzy has had an enviable career in this field, spending over a decade working with leading hospitality brands in the UAE's highly competitive market. His local insight and solid corporate, MICE and leisure experience will serve him well in his new position, and we look forward to his plans and ideas to take Kempinski Hotel Ajman to the next level."
"Working with a globally respected hospitality group such as Kempinski will present greater challenges and opportunities to further my professional skills, and to use them to promote the company and look for innovative ways to grow the hotel's business."
Kempinski Hotel Ajman provides luxury accommodation for guests and has the longest private beach in the United Arab Emirates. The hotel's close proximity to Dubai and Sharjah provides a great location on the shores of the Arabian Gulf, and is ideal for visitors looking to stay away from central city Dubai hotels.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...