Bavaria Hotels International to launch series of new Dubai hotels
Bavaria Hotels International has plans of launching a series of new Dubai hotels over the next 3 years. Their plans include opening what will become the largest all-suite hotel in the Middle East, Europe and North Africa region with over 2100 suites
Bavaria Hotels International (BHI) will be launching a series of brand new Dubai hotels over the next three years. The international German hotel company's plans also include opening the largest all-suite hotel throughout the Middle East, Europe, and North Africa region, with over 2,100 luxury suites also making it one of the largest hotels in Dubai.
Bavaria Hotels International will also be adding a new addition to hotels in Sharjah, which is the third largest city in the United Arab Emirates. The Bavaria Executive Suites Sharjah, will have 400 luxury rooms and is due to open in April 2010. The vision of Bavaria Hotels International is to become one of the leading specialists in planning, management, and the development of Dubai hotels and many properties across the globe, ensuring the prompt delivery of a premium product benefiting all involved in the process, from hotel owners to hotel guests.
The 2,100 all-suite hotel, Bavaria Executive Suites Dubai, is due to open in March 2010 providing guests on Dubai holidays with a choice of one, two, or three-bedroom suites which all include a dining/lounge area, private terrace, and four different style of interior decor. With eight restaurants, a fitness club, kids club, beach club, a spa, a business centre, and meeting rooms, the all-suite property gives stiff competition for other Dubai hotels.
A number of other hotels due to open in the region and further afar within the next three years include, Bavaria Bayview Suites Ajman with 340 rooms, Bavaria Hotel and Spa Almaty with 185 rooms, Bavaria City Suites Doha with 140 rooms, Bavaria Cornice Hotel Dubai with 575 rooms, Bavaria City Suites Dubai with 350 rooms, Bavaria City Suites Berlin with 275 rooms, and Bavaria Hotel and Spa Astana with 250 rooms.
CEO of Bavaria Hotels International, Thomas H. F. Gertz, said:
"Our expansion is based on our established set of competitive edge standards by which we measure all projects. From the very onset of management discussions, a decision is taken whether to proceed with projects based on the ability to apply these standards to the end product. We work with developers who share the BHI philosophies and passions, and in return offer dynamic management agreements with an underlying minimum performance guarantee."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...