Dubai hotel Offers Family Entertainment with the Opening of Fantasy Kingdom
The deluxe Dubai hotel and apartments complex, Al Bustan Centre & Residence, will soon be reopening its in-house entertainment centre after finishing renovation works the their 'Fantasy Kingdom' due to reopen on 18th September 2009
For super-fun Dubai holidays for the whole family to enjoy there’s an exceptional Dubai hotel who is about to add a great entertainment centre to its premises with the reopening of their very own ‘Fantasy Kingdom’ which is due to start welcoming guests again from 18th September 2009.
The deluxe Al Bustan Centre & Residence hotel in Dubai will soon be reopening its very own in-house amusement centre for everyone to enjoy during their Dubai holidays at this hotel.
After having completed renovation works on what is of the biggest amusement arcades in the UAE, the arcade will now be featuring a special area for the kids with a redecorated soft play area where children can express themselves and feel special with a wide choice of up to 2000 designs in air brush tattoos. To add to the magic of a Dubai holiday experience for children great additions to the game room are the arcade machines loaded with the latest games where children can get lost in their world. The property’s family-focused options allow children to live it up in the amusement centre, while adults can wander around the extensive shopping area or get charged up in the Food Court.
“With the re-opening of the Fantasy Kingdom, guests have an entertainment zone, a shopping area and a food court, along with their hotel room to cater to their hearts’ desires. Thus, at Al Bustan Centre & Residence, we provide our guests with an opportunity to mix pleasure and adventure, a relaxed environment and an unforgettable experience.” said Moussa El Hayek, CEO of Al Bustan Centre & Residence.
Yet another great new feature of the Fantasy Kingdom is its designated party place with a wide range of birthday packages to choose from. This fun corner in the property will soon offer its Kids Club Membership absolutely free to children. Benefits include 15% discount during birthday celebrations, a free birthday cake and a complimentary birthday gift. Members will also enjoy a 10% discount on food bills in the Food Court and other more surprises!
So this summer, families shouldn’t think it twice and for great Dubai holidays that are fun for all, head towards Al Bustan Centre & Residence and savour the unlimited options with your family and friends.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...