Dubai hotel Offers Family Entertainment with the Opening of Fantasy Kingdom
The deluxe Dubai hotel and apartments complex, Al Bustan Centre & Residence, will soon be reopening its in-house entertainment centre after finishing renovation works the their 'Fantasy Kingdom' due to reopen on 18th September 2009
For super-fun Dubai holidays for the whole family to enjoy there’s an exceptional Dubai hotel who is about to add a great entertainment centre to its premises with the reopening of their very own ‘Fantasy Kingdom’ which is due to start welcoming guests again from 18th September 2009.
The deluxe Al Bustan Centre & Residence hotel in Dubai will soon be reopening its very own in-house amusement centre for everyone to enjoy during their Dubai holidays at this hotel.
After having completed renovation works on what is of the biggest amusement arcades in the UAE, the arcade will now be featuring a special area for the kids with a redecorated soft play area where children can express themselves and feel special with a wide choice of up to 2000 designs in air brush tattoos. To add to the magic of a Dubai holiday experience for children great additions to the game room are the arcade machines loaded with the latest games where children can get lost in their world. The property’s family-focused options allow children to live it up in the amusement centre, while adults can wander around the extensive shopping area or get charged up in the Food Court.
“With the re-opening of the Fantasy Kingdom, guests have an entertainment zone, a shopping area and a food court, along with their hotel room to cater to their hearts’ desires. Thus, at Al Bustan Centre & Residence, we provide our guests with an opportunity to mix pleasure and adventure, a relaxed environment and an unforgettable experience.” said Moussa El Hayek, CEO of Al Bustan Centre & Residence.
Yet another great new feature of the Fantasy Kingdom is its designated party place with a wide range of birthday packages to choose from. This fun corner in the property will soon offer its Kids Club Membership absolutely free to children. Benefits include 15% discount during birthday celebrations, a free birthday cake and a complimentary birthday gift. Members will also enjoy a 10% discount on food bills in the Food Court and other more surprises!
So this summer, families shouldn’t think it twice and for great Dubai holidays that are fun for all, head towards Al Bustan Centre & Residence and savour the unlimited options with your family and friends.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...