Thomas Cook to Launch New Sharm El Sheikh Flights from Yorkshire Airport
Thomas Cook Airlines are adding new flight routes for the 2010 winter and summer season with new destinations departing from Leeds/Bradford airport. The airline will be flying to Sharm el Sheikh in Egypt, to Monastir in Tunisia and to Antalya in Turkey
Thomas Cook Airlines have launched a range of new winter and summer flight routes to their 2010 destinations list, flying from Leeds/ Bradford airport. The airline will be offering Sharm el Sheikh flights this winter for passengers looking to take Egypt holidays at the relaxing Red Sea resort. The luxury resort, nicknamed, ‘The City of Peace,' is located on the coastal strip between the Red Sea and Mount Sinai and is a popular destination for travellers including families, honeymooners, and diving enthusiasts.
Thomas Cook will also be providing flights to Monastir in Tunisia during the winter months and Antalya in Turkey next summer. People looking to take Sharm el Sheikh holidays will also be able to fly to the Egyptian resort with Thomas Cook Airlines throughout the summer months next year.
Thomas Cook Airlines currently has a range of flights from Leeds/ Bradford airport to various destinations including Tenerife, Larnaca, Las Palmas, Fuerteventura, and Arrecife. 2010 will see a number of new routes added to Thomas Cook Airlines including flights to Ibiza, Zante, Alicante, Bodrum, Faro, Crete, Malaga, Dalaman, Antalya, Malta, Palma Rhodes, and Menorca.
Sharm el Sheikh flights will be available from November 3 to April 27 and then from May 4 to October 26. Flights to Monastir will operate from November 1 until November 22, and again in 2010 from March 7 to April 25. Antalya flights in 2010 will be available from May 4 through to October 26.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Sharm El Sheikh Browse all
This modern resort offers an ideal location for a family friendly stay close to beautiful sandy beaches
- Just 10 minutes by bus from a lovely stretch of some of the finest sandy beaches
- Dive deep into clear waters of the Red Sea to enjoy colourful coral reefs and explore a variety of fish and marine life
- Sol y Mar Sharks Bay offers a variety of restaurants, a lobby bar & terrace, an Internet cafe and a shuttle bus to the nearby beach
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Experience utter luxury as you enjoy eight days of uninterrupted R&R along Egypt's Red Sea shores. But apart from sun...
Egypt's Red Sea coastline is one of the country's leading tourist destinations, especially among UK holidaymakers as it...
Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort nestles into a dramatic headland overlooking the Ras Mohammed National Park. This...