New addition to luxury Cancun hotels collection
A new luxury resort and spa in Cancun is currently being under development by a shared ownership between The Villa Group and Interval International. The new luxurious addition will be located upon 35 lush acres at Mujeres Bay.
Interval International and The Villa Group have joined forces and will opening a new luxury resort and spa under shared ownership.
Currently under development in the Mexican Caribbean, located on 35 acres across Mujeres Bay, the resort is expected to attract many more visitors on Cancun holidays looking for luxury hotels and upmarket resorts.
The Villa Group already has a number of successful properties in the region including Cabo san Lucas, Puerto Vallerta, and Loreto, and the joint ownership with the successful provider of high quality vacation services, Interval International will provide a top of the range resort for visitors on their luxury holidays.
President, and Chief Executive of Interval Leisure Group, who are the parent group of Interval International, Craig Nash, said:
"The Villa Group has played a leading role in the Mexican market for more than 25 years. Fernando and his team's expertise in all aspects of resort marketing and development has enabled them to deliver high-quality resorts and best-of-class service to their owners and resort guests. The newest addition to Villa's portfolio will afford its visitors another wonderful vacation experience from which to explore Cancun and the nearby Isla Mujeres."
The Villa Group president, Fernando Gonzalez Corona, said:
"Opening this luxury resort in Cancun will continue our tradition of developing family-style accommodations with personalized service in Mexico's key vacation destinations. Our affiliation with Interval provides Villa owners with an excellent selection of resort properties and quality vacation accommodations comparable to that of their home resorts."
The latest addition to Cancun hotels will provide a range of luxury accommodation for travellers on Cancun holidays, with villas available complete with elegant design and decor, modern appliances, a large terrace, and spacious sleeping and living areas.
Facilities available on-site will include a private beach, a swimming pool, a fitness suite, a business centre, restaurants, and a beauty salon. Scuba diving, golf, shopping trips and ferries to the main area of Cancun and Isla Mujeres are available nearby.
Full completion and the opening of the luxury resort is expected in 2012 but the first section is due to open to guests on Cancun holidays in 2010.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cancun Beach Browse all
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Up to two kids go free on selected dates
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Spend a week in Mexican Caribbean paradise with a fabulous all inclusive deal at a price that's hard to resist.
- The perfect location only 25 minutes from the airport and minutes away from downtown Cancun
- Spoil your mind, body and soul with the Spa treatments or benefit from the unlimited access to the Fitness Centre
- Enjoy a varied selection of sports activities and evening entertainment while your kids are having fun at the Kids Club
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Enjoy fantastic discounts when travelling with kids
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
In the centre in Cancun’s legendary Hotel Zone, the all-inclusive and family-friendly Panama Jack Resorts Gran Caribe...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...