New Cuba hotel in Cienfuegos Opens its Doors to Guests
The new La Casa Verde hotel by the Encanto Hotel Group in the Cuban city of Cienfuegos, officially opened its doors to welcome guests on 5th September 2009. This new historical hotel was built on a building that was once declared a National Monument
The Encanto Group of Cuba hotels just opened a new hotel in the central Cuban city of Cienfuegos. A historical new hotel that will be a picturesque addition the scarce number of Cuba hotels in this pretty city.
The new La Casa Verde hotel just opened its doors to guests on the 5th September 2009 to welcome travellers into a quaint and charming region of this cultural province.
The new Cienfuegos hotel is beautifully located in the neighbourhood and residential area of Punta Gorda, in a magnificent colonial building that was declared a National Monument in January 2000.
Encanto Hotels are part of a project and national effort aimed at restoring and recovering old buildings with high cultural value in the major historic sites and cities, by turning them into lodging facilities so that tourists and visitors with a cultural interest can get to enjoy a more authentic type of Cuba holidays.
This last addition to the Encanto family in Cienfuegos is a lovely two-story hotel offering an intimate number of just eight rooms for rent: four doubles, three singles and one suite, for a little mix of luxury and character during an enriching Cuba holiday.
Located just across the street from the Hotel Jagua, La Casa Verde is majestically decorated in traditional colonial style with period furniture and décor, recreating this enchanting atmosphere of the era in which the building was original built.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 29th May 2017
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Melia Habana - limited availability
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...