New Cuba hotel in Cienfuegos Opens its Doors to Guests
The new La Casa Verde hotel by the Encanto Hotel Group in the Cuban city of Cienfuegos, officially opened its doors to welcome guests on 5th September 2009. This new historical hotel was built on a building that was once declared a National Monument
The Encanto Group of Cuba hotels just opened a new hotel in the central Cuban city of Cienfuegos. A historical new hotel that will be a picturesque addition the scarce number of Cuba hotels in this pretty city.
The new La Casa Verde hotel just opened its doors to guests on the 5th September 2009 to welcome travellers into a quaint and charming region of this cultural province.
The new Cienfuegos hotel is beautifully located in the neighbourhood and residential area of Punta Gorda, in a magnificent colonial building that was declared a National Monument in January 2000.
Encanto Hotels are part of a project and national effort aimed at restoring and recovering old buildings with high cultural value in the major historic sites and cities, by turning them into lodging facilities so that tourists and visitors with a cultural interest can get to enjoy a more authentic type of Cuba holidays.
This last addition to the Encanto family in Cienfuegos is a lovely two-story hotel offering an intimate number of just eight rooms for rent: four doubles, three singles and one suite, for a little mix of luxury and character during an enriching Cuba holiday.
Located just across the street from the Hotel Jagua, La Casa Verde is majestically decorated in traditional colonial style with period furniture and décor, recreating this enchanting atmosphere of the era in which the building was original built.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Club Amigo Aguas Azules has to offer for an amazing price!
- Varadero History and Nature Tour Included
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Escape to the simply stunning warm waters of Varadero beach
- Enjoy an all-inclusive deal offering Italian and Cuban cuisines, 7 bars and a disco.
- Unwind with a massage or in the Jacuzzi and relish the relaxed, adults-only ambience.
- Enjoy a wide range of activities, including watersports, tennis, dance lessons and entertainment.
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Enjoy a bottle of sparking wine and chocolates upon arrival guaranteed for couples at Melia Habana Hotel and a romantic dinner for two in Havana
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...