New Cuba hotel in Cienfuegos Opens its Doors to Guests
The new La Casa Verde hotel by the Encanto Hotel Group in the Cuban city of Cienfuegos, officially opened its doors to welcome guests on 5th September 2009. This new historical hotel was built on a building that was once declared a National Monument
The Encanto Group of Cuba hotels just opened a new hotel in the central Cuban city of Cienfuegos. A historical new hotel that will be a picturesque addition the scarce number of Cuba hotels in this pretty city.
The new La Casa Verde hotel just opened its doors to guests on the 5th September 2009 to welcome travellers into a quaint and charming region of this cultural province.
The new Cienfuegos hotel is beautifully located in the neighbourhood and residential area of Punta Gorda, in a magnificent colonial building that was declared a National Monument in January 2000.
Encanto Hotels are part of a project and national effort aimed at restoring and recovering old buildings with high cultural value in the major historic sites and cities, by turning them into lodging facilities so that tourists and visitors with a cultural interest can get to enjoy a more authentic type of Cuba holidays.
This last addition to the Encanto family in Cienfuegos is a lovely two-story hotel offering an intimate number of just eight rooms for rent: four doubles, three singles and one suite, for a little mix of luxury and character during an enriching Cuba holiday.
Located just across the street from the Hotel Jagua, La Casa Verde is majestically decorated in traditional colonial style with period furniture and décor, recreating this enchanting atmosphere of the era in which the building was original built.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing retreat to the stunning Varadero beach
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba's spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...