New Cuba hotel in Cienfuegos Opens its Doors to Guests
The new La Casa Verde hotel by the Encanto Hotel Group in the Cuban city of Cienfuegos, officially opened its doors to welcome guests on 5th September 2009. This new historical hotel was built on a building that was once declared a National Monument
The Encanto Group of Cuba hotels just opened a new hotel in the central Cuban city of Cienfuegos. A historical new hotel that will be a picturesque addition the scarce number of Cuba hotels in this pretty city.
The new La Casa Verde hotel just opened its doors to guests on the 5th September 2009 to welcome travellers into a quaint and charming region of this cultural province.
The new Cienfuegos hotel is beautifully located in the neighbourhood and residential area of Punta Gorda, in a magnificent colonial building that was declared a National Monument in January 2000.
Encanto Hotels are part of a project and national effort aimed at restoring and recovering old buildings with high cultural value in the major historic sites and cities, by turning them into lodging facilities so that tourists and visitors with a cultural interest can get to enjoy a more authentic type of Cuba holidays.
This last addition to the Encanto family in Cienfuegos is a lovely two-story hotel offering an intimate number of just eight rooms for rent: four doubles, three singles and one suite, for a little mix of luxury and character during an enriching Cuba holiday.
Located just across the street from the Hotel Jagua, La Casa Verde is majestically decorated in traditional colonial style with period furniture and décor, recreating this enchanting atmosphere of the era in which the building was original built.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands for an amazing price!
- The all-inclusive plan features 1 buffet restaurant, 2 A la carte, 3 snack bars and 3 bars.
- The Location on one of Varadero's best virgin beaches.
- Enjoy varied entertainment, including water sports, beach volleyball, tennis, evening performances and more.
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing summer retreat to the stunning Varadero beach.
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste.
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Well located in the heart of Havana's historic Old town, close to Central Park and minutes away from the National Theatre, the Capitol and Hemingway's favourite bar, the Floridita
- Iberostar Parque Central is a great base to discover all this unique city has to offer
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero such as erobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and much more.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
Pernik Hotel is a comfortable tourist hotel located in a quiet green area near downtown Holguin. This hotel is close to...