Unique Desert Driving Experience for Dubai Holidays
A new and unique driving track in the desert has been developed in Dubai along a 2 km long course that hosts a variety of obstacles to make for a great desert driving experience during any Dubai holiday!
Dubai holidays are about to enjoy an exciting brand new attraction with the addition of a great new desert track, expertly developed for the greatest desert adventures anyone could wish for on an active Dubai holiday!
SNTTA Emir Tours, a member of the UAE-based Liberty Investment Company, has just finished developing a unique driving track in the desert, which is proving to be an absolute winner for the MICE and Leisure Market. But not only that, the track course is bound to prove a success amongst travellers and tourists wanting to feel the thrill of some desert-driving action during their Dubai Holiday!
The purpose-built 2-kilometres-long desert course, has been tastefully created with a variety of obstacles and exciting features, including a water trough, axle twisters, camel humps, to name just a few among the many other great features.
For experienced or inexperienced drivers on a Dubai holiday, the track is ideal for each type of adventure-seeker, giving drivers the opportunity to try one of the most unique off-road experiences in the region. Through sand dunes and desert planes, drivers can really make the most of a Dubai holiday by getting to experience a true Arabian desert adventure…And of course, all in good safety, which is paramount in the desert and for which the track team ensures that each driver is given a full briefing on how to conduct the vehicle around the track prior to starting the journey. All drivers can also be accompanied by professional drivers if required.
Different packages are available and offer flexibility depending on the time available to the group in Dubai. Varying from one day to one week packages, they can all be easily adjusted and adapted to the level of driving skills of the drivers, from novices to advanced. Different companies are also offered the possibility of branding the track, camp and cars.
Overall, a unique experience for all and an exciting challenge to try on your next Dubai holiday!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Immerse yourself in Ottoman-style opulence in the famous Palm Jumeirah during your stay at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Perfection is synonymous with the Zabeel Saray on Dubai's Palm Island, where you will find that the decadence of the Ottoman Empire has been perfectly recaptured
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...