British Airways has announced that it will offer non-stop flights between London and Costa Rica next year. Starting in May, the flights will operate between London Gatwick and Santamaria International Airport in Costa Rica's capital San Jose. There will be two weekly direct flights in the summer months, and three in the winter.
British Airways plans to upgrade part of its Boeing 747 fleet to improve in-flight entertainment, bolster customer comfort and give its cabins a fresher look. The refit, due to take place next year, will bring the planes up-to-date with the airlines newer aircraft.
British Airways customers given unique opportunity to earn cashback on all inclusive Caribbean holidays
British Airways customers were recently treated to airline's Winning Deals promotion whereby customers who booked all inclusive Caribbean holidays via BA's winning deals website stand to win up £100 cash back on their booking depending on the performance of Team GB athlete Jessica Ennis in the Olympic Games. The once in a lifetime offer included holidays to some of the best loved Caribbean destinations including St Lucia, Barbados and the Dominican Republic.
British Airways has changed the timings of its flights to Mauritius so that passengers will have more time on the Indian Ocean island. Tourist enjoying Mauritius holidays will have an extra 12 hours to see the sights or relax on the pristine beaches.
Upon forecasts that we're in for the coldest and bitterest winter this year in the UK, British Airways have jumped in to the rescue by offering discounts to dazzling, beach-perfect breaks across a wide range of destinations including Caribbean holidays.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
The land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a holiday of a lifetime
- Unforgettable experience at Yala Safari
- English speaking chauffer guide during the roundtrip
- Transport in a comfortable vehicle
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...