In a move to cheer up tired passengers arriving at London Heathrow in recent weeks and having had to put up with up to two hours of waiting in immigration queues, Virgin Atlantic has gone the extra mile by handing out tasty snacks and refreshments to travellers.
Virgin Atlantic has been hard at work redesigning the interiors of its A330-200 aircraft fleet, with all cabins getting a makeover, which also means the airline’s award-winning Premium cabin will be retrofitted throughout all planes. Passengers will be able to see and enjoy the upgrades starting November as the new aircraft start being rolled out globally.
Virgin Holidays has added two new destinations to its Caribbean collection. The travel group has added St Kitts and Nevis and Anguilla to its portfolio, bringing its total number of destinations in the Caribbean to 14. Travellers will be sent to the tropical islands via its Virgin Atlantic services, and the itineraries will launch within the next 12 months.
Britain's second largest carrier, Virgin Atlantic is set to keep expanding its international market and is currently focusing on increasing its US services. After more than 30 years of operating flights to and from the US, Virgin wishes to continue investing in making their services more frequent and convenient for travellers.
Virgin Airlines recently informed the Home Office that it would no longer participate in the deportation of people classed as illegal immigrants. The move came as the result of pressure from LGBT campaigners and growing concern over the wrongful removal of Windrush people to the Caribbean islands.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...