Last Friday we were overjoyed to welcome one of our biggest air partners to The Holiday Place as a representative from Air Europa arrived at our London office, bringing a good dose of Spanish warmth with his visit. Updating us on the Spanish carrier’s new developments and future ventures, Max Campos, Air Europa’s Senior Sales Manager, UK treated our team to an insightful presentation. Here are the full details.
The first private airline in Thailand just received top honours from the air travel industry. Bangkok Airways was recently presented with two major awards showcasing the company's impressive dedication to travellers worldwide with top marks in passenger satisfaction both regionally and around the globe.
Passengers of Etihad Airways will enjoy upgraded service from New York to Abu Dhabi starting next summer. Plans include offering certain passengers multi-suite rooms and cabins along with access to an on-board chef. The announced upgrades are part of an effort to provide new luxury services to air travellers.
German airline Lufthansa is using Airbnb's platform to promote and sell its premium economy cabin for flights linking Frankfurt to New York. With a heading that reads "Luxury Awaits in the Clouds", Lufthansa's new listing on Airbnb advertises the airline's premium economy seats as if it were a lodging, or, as they put it - a luxury home in the sky.
Qatar Airways has announced plans to expand its services to Chiang Mai Airport in Thailand by the end of this year. The Middle Eastern airline will launch five new weekly services between Doha in Qatar and Chiang Mai via Yangon in Myanmar on 16th December, 2016, which will add to the existing regular services it currently operates to Bangkok and Phuket.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...