Richard Branson's Virgin Limited Edition luxury retreat business has put the steps in motion to acquire the Mont Rochelle Hotel and Mountain Vineyard in South Africa. The deal, which is in the preliminary stages, is a major coup for Branson's luxury hotel portfolio that already boasts coveted properties such as Necker Island in the Caribbean.
The Abu Dhabi Tourism & Culture Authority, organisers of the Volvo Ocean Race Stopover in the emirate, has signed a sponsorship agreement with Rotana Hotel Management Corporation for a partnership that will offer exclusive rates for Volvo Ocean Race teams, spectators, and the race family members this December.
Turkey's Istanbul has been named as the top holiday destination for 2014 according to TripAdvisor. The popular travel review site recently released its 2014 Travelers' Choice Awards- a reflection of those destinations with the best reviews and ratings of hotels, attractions and restaurants.
The Renaissance Santo Domingo Jaragua Hotel and Casino will close its doors on 26th April, 2014 for approximately one year to undergo extensive renovations and upgrades. The 300-room Dominican Republic hotel first opened in 1987 when it took over the site of the original Jaragua hotel, which dates back to 1942.
The Atarmia Spa at Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas has been named as the "Best Luxury Destination Spa" by the World Luxury Spa Awards 2014. The spa on Saadiyat Island in Abu Dhabi offers a tranquil experience between a sandy beach and sloping dunes and guests can indulge in beauty and wellness treatments such as massages, body wraps, facials and manicures.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A wonderful and exclusive beach retreat; El Gouna bustles with artists, environmentalists and sports enthusiasts who enjoy the perfect location between mountains and sea.
- Boasting an array of facilities including four swimming pools, championship golf course and much more
- Located directly on the Red Sea with 2 Kilometres of private beach
- Little ones can enjoy the Kids club with a mini disco
Journey to a different world, soak up the sun and play in the magical waters of the Red Sea
- Relax and enjoy the Red Sea from Montaza beach - Award winning resort perfect for Divers
- Spacious and elegant rooms enjoying views of the garden or sea view
- Exclusive Room Upgrade to a Family Room
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife and stay in a top resort facing Sharm's premier diving site
- Choose from 5 fantastic Dining Options including Steak & Thai Restaurants
- Guaranteed sea views plus a host of special extras
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
Traditional charm embraces Arabian culture at this five-star resort located on a private inlet sprawling 600 metres of pristine beach.
- Located on an idyllic water inlet with 600m of beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf
- Great selection of facilities for kids including kids menu and kids club
- Great selection of bars for a tropical cocktail or two
Overview South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr is lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Take an 8-day holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort...