The St Christopher Air and Sea Ports Authority in St Kitts (SCASPA) has signed a memorandum of understanding with Jay Cashman, Inc of Massachusetts which will see the development of a second cruise pier at Port Zante. The new pier will be able to accommodate two Oasis class cruise ships and will help bring more tourists to St Kitts and Nevis.
The Viceroy Hotel Group has announced that it will be adding another luxurious property to its portfolio and making its debut in the United Arab Emirate of Dubai. The Viceroy Dubai, Palm Jumeirah is scheduled to open its doors to guests visiting Dubai in 2017 and the development will cost $1 billion and the architecture and design will be lead by Yabu Pushelberg and NAO Taniyama and Associates.
According to the panelists who attended the Caribbean Hotel & Resort Investment Summit last week, Caribbean holidays are likely to stay on the rise in 2013. Specialists consider one of the driving forces for this growth to be the rising U.S. economy.
Gloria Rolando, a renowned Afro-Cuban filmmaker, is urging more well-known American black artists to follow in the footsteps of Jay Z and Beyonce by visiting Cuba so artists and filmmakers on the island can be showcased to the U.S audiences and cultural bridges between the two countries can be built from these experiences.
Radisson, one of the world's leading hotel groups, has recently opened the new Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados in the Caribbean. The 124-room beachfront hotel is located in Carlisle Bay in a marine reserve and after an $8 million refurbishment the property is now open to tourists wanting to visit Barbados.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
The ultimate Dubai holiday break at an attractive price with free room upgrade and a host of wonderful extras.
- Exclusive free upgrade to the Deluxe room plus 25% off Spa Treatments
- Free Shuttle Bus to the Shopping Malls
- 24 hours Check in and Free Mini Bar with Soft Drinks in the room
Go for the ultimate golf experience in Abu Dhabi and stay at a luxurious hotel that sits right next to a championship golf course.
- Enjoy golf at the 18-Hole championship Yas Links Golf Course
- Experience Ferrari World - The largest indoor and first theme park on Yas Island
- Free Half Board Included in this amazing offer
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Na'ma Bay and its sizzling nightlife and stay in a top resort facing Sharm's premier diving site.
- Guaranteed sea views plus a host of special extras
- Choose from 5 fantastic Dining Options including Steak & Thai Restaurants
- Upgrade to the Hyatt Regency Club room and enjoy your own private Club lounge serving Continental breakfast, evening cocktails and more
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that’s part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun’s number one theme park.
- Upgrade to the Unlimited Xcaret Xperience and enjoy access to Xcaret Park plus $920 Resort Credits
- Excellent kids club with endless activities and babysitting services
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
Blau Marina Varadero (formerly Barcelo Marina Palace) sits beside the white sands of beautiful Varadero beach in front...
The spectacular Moon Palace 5* All Inclusive Resort nestles between expansive tropical gardens and a long white sand...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...