The first phase of a team-building challenge course has been opened on the popular Treasure Beach on the south coast of Jamaica. The General Colin Powell Challenge Course is situated within the Treasure Beach Sports Park and Academy and puts visitors through a series of physical and mental challenges on obstacles including a 45-foot climbing wall and five low-rope elements.
The World Travel Awards will be starting its global Grand Tour this spring and its first stop will be at the world's tallest hotel in Dubai. The JW Marriott Marquis Dubai will be hosting the Middle East Gala Ceremony 2014 on 4th May, 2014 to recognise the region's leading travel, tourism and hospitality organisations.
AMResorts has announced that it will be providing sales, marketing and brand management services to the Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres in Cancun from 1st June, 2014. The property will be rebranded as Zoetry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun in December this year and will become the fourth Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resort.
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) has announced that it will open three new hotels in Turkey, two of which will open this year. The properties will be located in Ankara and the capital city of Istanbul and will bring a total of 407 rooms for both leisure and business travellers who are visiting the country.
A restored, century-old steam locomotive has emerged from its shed in the town of Duran in Ecuador to operate a new cross-Andean service between Guayaquil and the capital of Quito. After the Ecuadorean government spent approximately $280 million revamping the national railway, the luxury Tren Crucero will provide a thrilling four-day, three-night journey along a 282 mile narrow-gauge line.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife and stay in a top resort facing Sharm's premier diving site
- Choose from 5 fantastic Dining Options including Steak & Thai Restaurants
- Guaranteed sea views plus a host of special extras
- Upgrade to the Hyatt Regency Club room and enjoy your own private Club lounge serving Continental breakfast, evening cocktails and more
Journey to a different world, soak up the sun and play in the magical waters of the Red Sea
- Relax and enjoy the Red Sea from Montaza beach - Award winning resort perfect for Divers
- Spacious and elegant rooms enjoying views of the garden or sea view
- Exclusive Room Upgrade to a Family Room
Traditional charm embraces Arabian culture at this five-star resort located on a private inlet sprawling 600 metres of pristine beach.
- Located on an idyllic water inlet with 600m of beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf
- Great selection of facilities for kids including kids menu and kids club
- Great selection of bars for a tropical cocktail or two
There really is something for everyone here, with a variety of water sports, Wild Wadi Water Park next door and the infamous Jumeirah Beach.
- The resort offers something for everyone with swimming pools, sporting facilities, shops and a kid's club
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park, a great day out for the young as well as the young at heart
- Over 20 restaurants, cafes and bars with options for formal dining, casual dining, speciality dining and a variety of bars, some serving snacks
This unforgettable 7 night tour is the perfect way to discover the Arab Kingdom of Jordan. Set on the East Bank of the...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...