The Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort Maldives will host the World Travel Awards Grand Final Gala Ceremony 2016, on 2nd December, 2016. The prestigious event will honour the best of the world’s travel, tourism and hospitality companies, following months of regional ceremonies that have taken place in destinations around the world. The luxury Maldives resort is also in the running for the World’s Leading Water Villa Resort award.
Six Senses Zil Pasyon has opened its doors to holidaymakers in the Seychelles. Located on the private island of Felicite, the luxury resort has 28 one and two-bedroom pool villas, and facilities including several restaurants with al fresco settings, an infinity swimming pool, a fitness centre, a cinema, a library, a kids club, and the Experience Centre with water sports. The Six Senses Spa will be launched in January, and temporary spa is in place until then.
The World Travel Awards, Asia & Australasia Gala Ceremony 2016 was hosted by the InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort in Vietnam last weekend. The prestigious event took place on Saturday 15th October, and was attended by 200 hospitality leaders from all over the regions. As well as hosting the ceremony, InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula also scooped the award for Asia's Leading Luxury Resort.
Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island officially opened to guests on 3rd October, 2016, marking the debut of the brand in the emirate. CEOs of Four Seasons and the Mubadala Group attended the opening ceremony of the new 34-storey hotel which sits on the new mixed-use Al Maryah Island in Abu Dhabi. The property has 200 guest rooms and suites, a full-service spa, several restaurants, and a rooftop swimming pool.
Joining the worldwide celebration of Wear it Pink Day, usually held on a Friday in late October, last 21st October The Holiday Place dressed in rosy colours to raise funds for compelling charity, Breast Cancer Research UK, and to draw attention to this important cause. After organising a special pink lunch buffet spread, the company was able to raise a not-too-shabby £151 towards finding the cure to this potentially fatal disease affecting women the world over.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Offering superb accommodation with a wide range of facilities, Yas Island Rotana is conveniently located on the...