The Asian boutique hotel group, Alila Hotels and Resorts, has announced that it will be adding three new properties to its portfolio in 2014. The first of the three luxury hotels will open in Oman in March, marking its debut in the Middle East, while the other two will open in Bali and India later in the year.
Kenya has further cemented its position as the leading holiday destination for those adventure seekers keen on an authentic African Safari experience. For the second consecutive year, the East Africa nation took home the top prize for the World's Leading Safari Destination at the grand finale of the prestigious World Travel Awards.
A brand new hotel has recently opened its doors to the public on the island of Mahe in the Seychelles. Opened by the MacGregor and Laporte families, the Treasure Cove Hotel is located next to the La Buze Treasure Site and it was officially opened by Alain St. Ange, the Seychelles Minister responsible for Tourism and Culture.
The General Manager of the Cobblers Cove in Barbados has welcomed the arrival of a new Sandals hotel. Alistair Forrest said that the two properties are not in direct competition because the Sandals resort is larger and all inclusive while the Cobblers Cove is a smaller boutique hotel.
After winning the bid to host the World Expo 2020, the Atlantis Dubai hotel is promising to hold the world's biggest firework display on New Year's Eve. Guests staying at Atlantis The Palm can enjoy a New Year's Eve Royal Gala Dinner, followed by a spectacular fireworks display under the sparkling stars.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife and stay in a top resort facing Sharm's premier diving site
- Guaranteed sea views plus a host of special extras
- Choose from 5 fantastic Dining Options including Steak & Thai Restaurants
- Upgrade to the Hyatt Regency Club room and enjoy your own private Club lounge serving Continental breakfast, evening cocktails and more
Journey to a different world, soak up the sun and play in the magical waters of the Red Sea
- Relax and enjoy the Red Sea from Montaza beach - Award winning resort perfect for Divers
- Spacious and elegant rooms enjoying views of the garden or sea view
- Exclusive Room Upgrade to a Family Room
The city's wonders are on your doorstep so you can enjoy the ultimate Dubai break. Add to this - reduced price, room upgrade and a host of wonderful extras, it's simply irresistible
- Free Shuttle Bus to the Shopping Malls
- Take Advantage of Complimentary Shuttle & Entrance to the Wild Wadi Waterpark and Access to the private beach
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access throughout the hotel grounds
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
The majestic Atlantis, The Palm resort offers a world of excitement and luxury. Located on the man-made island of The...
The spectacular Moon Palace 5* All Inclusive Resort nestles between expansive tropical gardens and a long white sand...
Emerging from the sand and warm tropical waters, the Blau Varadero is the tallest hotel in Varadero. This hotel enjoys a...