Grenada's beautiful Mount Cinnamon hotel, perfectly poised on Grand Anse beach has recently let it slip that they're currently working on the building of eight new suites, due to be ready in July this year. The new exclusive Cinnamon Suites will add to the hotel's luxury accommodation and will feature 500 square metres of space, custom-designed furnishings, prime sea views and a host of luxury amenities.
The boutique Cap Maison hotel on the tip of the island of St Lucia now has its very own beer thanks to a partnership with the local craft brewing company Antillia Brewing Co. From March, the luxury resort will be serving beer-loving guests The Naked Fisherman St Lucia India Pale Ale, which is named after the hotel’s beach bar and uses local ingredients.
The Al Wadi Desert resort in Ral Al Khaimah has launched The Experience Concierge which will help engage its guests in traditional activities of Bedouin culture. Based on the four pillars that highlight the desert and Bedouin lifestyle, the activities will include nature and Environment activities, the Art of Falconry, the Ritz Rangers programme for children and Equestrian and Camel rides.
Melia Hotels International has signed a new brand property to its portfolio in Vietnam. The Spanish hotel group will add the Melia Cam Ranh Bay Villas & Resort to its collection in the country. Scheduled to open 2018 in Cam Ranh Bay on the Southeastern coast of Vietnam, the hotel will have 200 guest rooms with sea views and 100villas with private infinity pools.
A new tower has been added to the Iberostar Cancun Golf and Spa Resort in Mexico. The tower is home to all-suite accommodation, a swimming pool with swim-up bar, a large restaurant, a terrace bar and snack bar. Each of the 156 new luxury suites boast their own terrace whirlpools. The beachfront resort now boasts a total of 582 guest rooms and suites.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Sun-seekers will love this deal transporting you to the golden beaches of Phuket
- 3 free-form swimming pools to choose from
- Take advantage of the swim up bar
- Complimentary shuttle service to Ya Nui Beach, Nai harn Beach and Kata Beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...