A number of reggae acts will be joining the impressive line-up of the 18th Annual St. Kitts Music Festival that will take lace in June. Tarrus Riley, Capleton and Freddie McGregor have been announced as the latest artists who will play at the festival, joining Chronixx, Beenie Man and The Voice winner, Tessanne Chin.
The Hong Kong-based Langham Hospitality Group has announced that it will open its first property in the Middle East next year with the launch of the manage The Langham, Palm Jumeirah resort in Dubai. The hotel will have 323 guest rooms and suites and an array of dining options including a Japanese restaurant, a waterfront seafood restaurant, an Arabic and Italian fusion café, an all-day buffet and a la carte restaurant, and a beach restaurant.
A luxurious spa at Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives has been recognised as the Best Luxury Emerging Spa in the Indian Ocean in the 2014 World Luxury Spa Awards. Spa Cenvaree has treatment pavilions set around a courtyard, couple suites, a Thai massage pavilion, a herbal steam room and sauna, and a relaxation room.
Krystal Hotels and Resorts have announced that it will be taking over the Hyatt Regency Cancun on 1st May, 2014. The Cancun resort has a wide selection of accommodation including family suites and Master and Presidential Suites which have their own private pools, as well as an array of upscale facilities including three restaurants, three bars and a spa.
The Holiday Place has teamed up with the Caribbean Tourism Organisation (CTO) to bring you a very special competition – the opportunity to win a week-long holiday to Cuba for two, at a fabulous all inclusive beach resort in the famous pristine sands of Varadero - Cuba's number one tourist destination.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Journey to a different world, soak up the sun and play in the magical waters of the Red Sea
- Relax and enjoy the Red Sea from Montaza beach - Award winning resort perfect for Divers
- Spacious and elegant rooms enjoying views of the garden or sea view
- Exclusive Room Upgrade to a Family Room
A wonderful and exclusive beach retreat; El Gouna bustles with artists, environmentalists and sports enthusiasts who enjoy the perfect location between mountains and sea.
- Boasting an array of facilities including four swimming pools, championship golf course and much more
- Located directly on the Red Sea with 2 Kilometres of private beach
- Little ones can enjoy the Kids club with a mini disco
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife and stay in a top resort facing Sharm's premier diving site
- Choose from 5 fantastic Dining Options including Steak & Thai Restaurants
- Guaranteed sea views plus a host of special extras
- Upgrade to the Hyatt Regency Club room and enjoy your own private Club lounge serving Continental breakfast, evening cocktails and more
Traditional charm embraces Arabian culture at this five-star resort located on a private inlet sprawling 600 metres of pristine beach.
- Located on an idyllic water inlet with 600m of beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf
- Great selection of facilities for kids including kids menu and kids club
- Great selection of bars for a tropical cocktail or two
Overview South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr is lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Take an 8-day holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort...