Radisson, one of the world's leading hotel groups, has recently opened the new Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados in the Caribbean. The 124-room beachfront hotel is located in Carlisle Bay in a marine reserve and after an $8 million refurbishment the property is now open to tourists wanting to visit Barbados.
Julian Moore has been appointed as the new General Manager of Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa. Mr Moore was part of the pre-opening team before the property launched in 2009 and he will be bringing a wealth of management experience to the resort that specialises in luxurious stays in the Maldives.
This year, Atmosphere, a new brand of Indian Ocean resorts, will launch its very first hotel property in the Maldives. The brand, promoted by EoN Resorts, a well-known Maldivian resort developer, wishes to offer visitors unique cultural holidays in the Maldives.
The lavish golf project developed by British investment group, Esencia, just became the first to get approval from the Cuban government. The authorities are seeing great potential in the idea of creating a better standard of golf holidays in Cuba as more tourists visiting the island become interested in the sport.
Raffles Praslin Seychelles has introduced new “Body & Soul” Seychelles holidays for tourists who are looking to experience a full personalised wellness programme in one of the world’s most tropical island destinations. The package includes spa treatments, fitness activities and spiritual rejuvenation as well as four nights’ accommodation in a villa with a private pool.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
The ultimate Dubai holiday break at an attractive price with free room upgrade and a host of wonderful extras.
- Exclusive free upgrade to the Deluxe room plus 25% off Spa Treatments
- Free Shuttle Bus to the Shopping Malls
- 24 hours Check in and Free Mini Bar with Soft Drinks in the room
Go for the ultimate golf experience in Abu Dhabi and stay at a luxurious hotel that sits right next to a championship golf course.
- Enjoy golf at the 18-Hole championship Yas Links Golf Course
- Experience Ferrari World - The largest indoor and first theme park on Yas Island
- Free Half Board Included in this amazing offer
The perfect blend of cultural discovery and recreation, this Cuba holiday will let you experience two of its more glorious gems – historical Havana and the pristine beach of Varadero
- Baby Club and mini club available at the Villa Cuba hotel
- Non-motorized watersports including kayaks, windsurfing, sailing, water bicycles and snorkeling
- Occidental Miramar is located in the heart of Havana's Miramar District
Be dazzled by captivating Havana and top up your tan on sizzling Varadero with this fantastic holiday package to two of Cuba’s most glistening gems – its famous capital city and its longest, most legendary beach.
- Ideal for golfers, the beachside resort is close to the Varadero Golf Club and Xanadu Mansion
- Occidental Miramar is located in the heart of Havana's tranquil and elegant Miramar district
- The Breezes Bella Costa is located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach; offers special discounts for families!
Blau Marina Varadero (formerly Barcelo Marina Palace) sits beside the white sands of beautiful Varadero beach in front...
The spectacular Moon Palace 5* All Inclusive Resort nestles between expansive tropical gardens and a long white sand...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...