As one of the most charming destinations in the Middle East, Jordan is filled with amazing sites to discover that make for thrilling adventures. Travel blogger Emma Thomson from UK newspaper The Independent recently reported her experience in Jordan and recommended some of the top activities that visitors can sign up for whilst enjoying holidays in this enchanting and enigmatic destination.
Hard Rock Hotels has added a new yoga concept to its in-resort Sound Body wellness programme. The brand will now offer guests a unique in-room Rock Om yoga experience with a tailored soundtrack, top-of-the-line equipment and several classes to choose from. Select resorts will also offer group yoga sessions using the same concept.
The Grand Park Kodhipparu has celebrated its official opening in the Maldives. More than 200 VIP guests attended the opening ceremony, where they were treated to traditional Maldivian performances and entertainment, gourmet cuisine, and the release of Chinese sky lanterns. The luxury resort has 120 lavish villas in six different categories, as well as upscale facilities including three restaurants, a spa, swimming pools and a kids' club.
Virgin Atlantic's Upper Class is renowned for offering lush perks, ranging from fine amenities at the Clubhouse before departure to the high-end facilities and excellent services during the flight. Reporter form The Mirror, Ben Rankin recently lived the experience first-hand and reviewed what it was like to cruise the skies on board the Dreamliner.
The Park Hyatt St Kitts Christophe Harbour has been named as the Best New Hotel in the annual Caribbean Travel Awards. The luxury hotel opened to guests on the southeast peninsula on the island of St Kitts. The property overlooks the beach of Banana Bay, and has 126 guest rooms and suites, and is the first Parky Hyatt branded property in the nation.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...