The majority of rooms offer a wonderful view of the Arabian Gulf Sea and Dubai Skyline, which can be enjoyed from your sun bed on your balcony. All rooms also have installed a 40 inch plasma screen TV. A deep soaking tub and separate shower occupy the marble bathrooms in all rooms.
- Deluxe Room – Floor-to-ceiling windows allow appreciation of the view, with tea/coffee making facilities to enjoy it.
- Premium Room – Extra spacious living is the order of the day, with king or twin bed separated by partition from the living area. Comfy chair and an executive writing space, and DVD player included.
- Wellness Room – Astonishing views of the Palm lagoon and beach area can be revelled in, with a private sit-out area with sun beds providing access to a semi-Olympic pool. More of a compact living area than the premium room.
- Junior Suite – A separate living area with two spacious balconies offering a Palm and sea view. Living room includes a mini bar, internet, sofa, two chairs and a coffee table. A walk-in closet, comfortable chair and king size bed are located in the bedroom.
- Family Suite – These rooms have one bedroom and a separate bathroom. They are all either Courtyard View or Sea view suites and come with a mini-maxi bar and air-conditioning
- Senior Suite – These sea view rooms come with one bedroom and a separate bathroom. They have the luxury of two balconies and a lounge chair for you to chill out on.
- Two Bedroom Suite – These sea view rooms are kitted with 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. They also come with a mini-max bar and balconies.
- King Suite – These sea view rooms have 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. They also have a central air conditioner and mini-maxi bar.
- Grand King Suite – These sea view, incredible rooms have 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a lounge chair and mini-maxi bar.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT