Restaurants and Bars
Atlantis offers guests a choice of 22 world renowned restaurants, ranging from award wining, fine dinning to casual, family friendly dinning. The hotel hosts a wide variety of cuisines from around the world. Highlights include:
- Ossiano - An elegant seafood restaurant flavours ranging from the Mediterranean, Pacific and Indian Ocean with an a la carte menu.
- Nobu - A worldârenowned Japanese restaurant that infuses Arabian style cooking, completed with a sushi bar and sake lounge
- Rostang - Serving traditional French Brassiere decorated with classical Parisian Art
- Ronda Locatelli: Offering family trattoria-style Italian cooking, cooked in traditional brick ovens
- Platos: An oriental tea lounge serving teas and a fine selection of pastries and Arabic sweets throughout the day
- Kaleidoscope: A wide range of international foods, drawing inspiration from Asia, India, the Levant and Europe. You can also enjoy fresh pizzas, pasta and traditional curry and tandoors
- Saffron: An elegant buffet style restaurant serving international cuisine with an emphasis on Asian specialities including Indian, Sushi and a new Korean section
- The Edge: A poolside restaurant with an Italian twist
- The Shore: The outdoor bar and grill offering poolside service with Tex-Mex style cuisine, with burritos, nachos and steaks
- Shark Bites: In a relaxed outdoor setting ideal for families, serving classics such as burgers, salads and pizzas
- Splashers and Waves: Located throughout Aquaventure these handy kiosks serve healthy and classic snacks
- Seafire Steakhouse: A vibrant restaurant taking inspiration from New-York style steak houses
- Nasimi Beach: A restaurant overlooking the beach offering a selection of favourite food *NOTICE: The restaurant will be closed during the month of Ramadan. Restaurant will be open for the Euro Cup 2016 only.
- Barazura Bar: A bar overlooking the Dubaiâs palm Jumeirah
- Nasimi Beach Bar: Located on the beach front also serving Asian delicacies
- Rostang Wine Bar: Serving over 40 international wines and continental beers with a choice of cigars
- The Burger Joint: Freshly prepared burgers complemented with ultimate toppings. Chicken fillet and veggie options available
- Asia Republic: A casual dining experience offering an array of authentic Chinese, Vietnamese, Singaporean, Cantonese, Thai, Indonesian, Malaysian and modern Korean dishes
- Shawafel: fun and originality of a street-side eatery. Serving shawarmas and falafels
- Yuan: Located at the Avenues in the East Tower. It is contemporary Chinese restaurant with a traditional twist
- Ayamna: Delicious Lebanese food served within intimate setting surrounded by family and loved once (Children's Policy Applies: only 8 years old and above are permit to dine in Ayamna)
- 2 outdoor swimming pools
- Tennis courts
- Beach activities: Ranges from volleyball to football
- Sanctuary Nightclub
- Shopping: Enjoy come of the most luxurious boutiques in an underwater world.
- Kids Club: Through group play, children can explore and have fun with daily supervised activity programmes focused on adventure. Here, children can unlock their wildest imaginations with the latest video games, two climbing walls, watching a movie underwater, or creating an arts a crafts masterpiece.
- Aquaventure: The thrilling water spilling theme park stretching over 17 hectares. The largest water themed attraction in the region, this water playground using 18million litres of water accommodates every age group at every adventure level. Whether you plunge through a shark lagoon on The Ziggurat at 13 metres above the ground after racing through 7 wild water slides, or taking âThe Leap of Faithâ on the tallest and fastest near-vertical free fall slide in the middle east at a staggering 27.5 metre drop, dropping 9 storeys in seconds. Or surging through multiple tubes around the entire waterscape of Aquaventure on an innovative never ending rollercoaster, or just kicking back in a rubber ring floating along enjoying the lush surroundings, or playing in Splashers, especially designed for younger visitors with elabaorate water games and structures. At Aquaventure there is never a dull moment for anyone.
- Dolphin Bay: Set amongst the picturesque gardens, lagoons, and pristine beaches, here guests can enjoy intimate and unforgettable encounters at Dubaiâs first mammal rescue and rehabilitation centre. Guests are welcomed into their world and can enjoy a signature belly ride in the deep of lagoon.
- The Lost Chambers: Immersing you in to an 11million litre marine habitat with an underwater exhibit, here guests can view marine life found in the local waters of the Arabian Gulf in their home of sunken streets and boulevards of the mythical lost world of Atlantis. As guests travel through mazes and underground tunnels they are brought close to the mystery and wonders of the Lost Chambers, all the while, being able to touch tanks filled with exotic sea life from the Arabian waters. **NOTICE: The lost chambers will close early (at 5pm instead of 10pm) on the 28th October 2016
- Club Rush: Club rush, the first of its kind in Dubai, is a place for young adults to hang out and socialise, giving the opportunity to have fun in a safe and parent free haven. Teens can be kept occupied with movies, snacks or smoothies, play on the latest games consoles, use the internet or listen to the latest tunes whilst dancing the night away, Club Rush is the perfect place to chill out.
- Shuiqi Spa and Fitness Centre: Located within tranquil and breath taking water surroundings within the Royal Towers of Atlantis, here guests can enjoy a sublime range of treatment with his and hers separate areas, whether is be indulging in the various bathing options, traditional water therapies, or walking along natural earth-hue stones and streaming water paths to one of the 27 treatment rooms, guests can immerse them selves into pure indulgence, opulence, and serenity.
The hotel also offers complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort.
Notice: Please be advised that Shark Safari and Ray Feeding activities in Aquaventure Waterpark Shark Tank will be closed until further notice. Aquaconda Family raft ride will be temporarily closed until further notice due to an unexpected maintenance issue. Also note that the Zipline will be closed until further notice as well.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT