Restaurants and Bars
Atlantis offers guests a choice of 23 world renowned restaurants, ranging from award winning and fine dining to casual, family friendly dining. The hotel hosts a wide variety of cuisines from around the world. Highlights include:
- Ossiano - An elegant seafood restaurant with flavours from the Mediterranean, Pacific and Indian Ocean, offering an a la carte menu.
- Nobu - A world renowned restaurant that infuses Japanese cuisine with South American influences, completed with a sushi bar and sake lounge
- Bread Street Kitchen & Bar – world-famous chef Gordon Ramsay’s very own all-day dining restaurant – specialising in British-style cuisine with European influences
- Seafire Steakhouse & Bar – A vibrant restaurant taking inspiration from New-York style steak houses
- Yuan Chinese Restaurant – Located at the Avenues in the East Tower, this Chinese restaurant is acclaimed for its contemporary twists on traditional cuisine
- Ronda Locatelli – Offering family trattoria-style Italian cooking, cooked in traditional brick ovens
- Ayamna: Delicious Lebanese food served within intimate setting surrounded by family and loved once (Children's Policy Applies: children 8 and under are only allowed before 9pm)
- Nasimi Beach – Located on the beach front, this famous place allows you to dine by the beach during the day and party away at night
- Saffron – An elegant buffet-style restaurant serving South-East Asian cuisine with an emphasis on Indian, Japanese and Korean specialities
- Kaleidoscope – A wide range of international foods, drawing inspiration from Asia, India, the Levant and Europe. You can also enjoy fresh pizzas, pasta and traditional curry and tandoors **
- The Shore – The outdoor bar and grill offering poolside service with Tex-Mex style cuisine, including burritos, nachos and steaks
- The Edge – A poolside restaurant with an Italian twist
- Asia Republic – A casual dining experience offering an array of authentic Chinese, Vietnamese, Singaporean, Cantonese, Thai, Indonesian, Malaysian and modern Korean dishes
- The Burger Joint – Freshly prepared burgers complemented with ultimate toppings. Chicken fillet and veggie options available
- Shawafel – Embracing the fun and originality of a street-side eatery. Serving shawarmas and falafels
- Barazura – An elegant cocktail bar where you can enjoy both speciality cocktails and classic favourites
- Plato’s – A traditional Arabia lounge offering a plethora of teas and coffees, as well as stunning light pastries
- Illy Caffé – Enjoy delicious coffee, tea and pastries whilst enjoying the encapsulating views of the Ambassador Lagoon
- 2 outdoor swimming pools
- Royal Beach
- Aquaventure Beach
- Nasimi Beach Club
- Shopping: a number of luxurious boutiques and shops to satisfy all your shopping wants and needs
- Yacht & Boat Cruises: private day cruising, RTA water taxis (The Jetty), spectacular Sunset Cruising
- Helicopter Tours
- Tennis courts
- Beach activities: Ranges from volleyball to football
- Dolphin Bay: Set amongst the picturesque gardens, lagoons, and pristine beaches, here guests can enjoy intimate and unforgettable encounters at Dubai’s first mammal rescue and rehabilitation centre. Guests are welcomed into their world and can enjoy a signature belly ride in the deep of lagoon.
- Sea Lion Point: A chance to meet the Atlantis family’s newest addition, the Sea Lions! Head down to meet these playful and charming creatures.
- Aquaventure: The thrilling water spilling theme park stretching over 17 hectares. The largest water themed attraction in the region, this water playground accommodates every age group at every adventure level. Whether you plunge through a shark lagoon on The Ziggurat at 13 metres above the ground after racing through 7 wild water slides, or taking ‘The Leap of Faith’ on the tallest and fastest near-vertical free fall slide in the middle east at a staggering 27.5 metre drop, dropping 9 stories in seconds. Or surging through multiple tubes around the entire waterscape of Aquaventure on an innovative never ending rollercoaster, or just kicking back in a rubber ring floating along enjoying the lush surroundings, or playing in Splashers, especially designed for younger visitors with elaborate water games and structures. At Aquaventure there is never a dull moment for anyone.
- The Lost Chambers: Immersing you in to an 11 million litre marine habitat with an underwater exhibit, here guests can view marine life found in the local waters of the Arabian Gulf in their home of sunken streets and boulevards of the mythical lost world of Atlantis. As guests travel through mazes and underground tunnels they are brought close to the mystery and wonders of the Lost Chambers, all the while, being able to touch tanks filled with exotic sea life from the Arabian waters.
- Diving In Atlantis: An incredible chance to get to know the 65,000 marine animals that call Atlantis, the Palm their home – scuba dive with them!
- Shuiqi Spa and Fitness Centre: Located within tranquil and breath taking water surroundings within the Royal Towers of Atlantis, here guests can enjoy a sublime range of treatments, with his and hers separate areas, whether it’s indulging in the various bathing options, traditional water therapies, or walking along natural earth-hue stones and streaming water paths to one of the 27 treatment rooms, guests can immerse themselves into pure indulgence, opulence, and serenity.
- ShuiQi Salon: it’s only right to pamper yourself when surrounded by the luxury that is Atlantis, the Palm. Head down to ShuiQi Salon where hair stylists deliver an expert service with a personal touch
- ShuiQi Fitness Centre: Full state-of-the-art fitness centre where you can keep your fitness up. Enjoy yoga in the midst of The Lost Chambers Aquarium – an experience like no other
- N’Dulge Nightclub
- Kids Club: Through group play, children can explore and have fun with daily supervised activity programmes focused on adventure. Here, children can unlock their wildest imaginations with the latest video games, two climbing walls, watching a movie underwater, or creating an arts a crafts masterpiece.
- Club Rush: Club rush, the first of its kind in Dubai, is a place for young adults to hang out and socialise, giving the opportunity to have fun in a safe and parent free haven. Teens can be kept occupied with movies, snacks or smoothies, play on the latest games consoles, use the internet or listen to the latest tunes whilst dancing the night away, Club Rush is the perfect place to chill out.
- Babysitting services
- Wedding Packages
The hotel also offers complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort.
**NOTE: From 28th May until 28th September 2017 - Kaleidoscope Restaurant will undergo refurbishment works therefore will relocate to the Atlantis Conference Centre.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT