Sport and Leisure:
- 800 metre private beach
- 4 outdoor swimming pools with three swim-up bars (3 freshwater,1 saltwater pool)
- 9 hole par 36 championship standard golf course with floodlit driving range, putting, pitching greens and golf academy
- Horse riding stables with instruction
- 4 floodlit tennis courts, squash courts, badminton courts and gymnasium
- Beach volleyball and beach soccer
- JA Shooting Club and JA Centre of
- Excellence, a 5 minute drive away
- Al Boom Diving Centre and Watercooled, for water sports, including waterskiing, windsurfing
- pedaloes, catamarans and laser sailboats
- 80 berth marina, sea-plane flights
- The Spa, offering more than40 innovative face and body treatments for men and women
- Hairdressing salon
- Shopping arcades
- Bio garden with herbs and vegetables used in the resortâs restaurants
Resturants and Bars:
- Captainâs â beachfront restaurant and bar with palm trees
- DiVAZ â a unique seafood floating restaurant
- Ibn Majed Restaurant â breakfast buffet and themed dinner buffets
- La Fontana Infinity Pool Bar â swim-up pool bar serving refreshments
- La Fontana â buffet breakfast, lunch and themed dinners
- La Traviata â Italian fare and home-cooked specialties
- Mushref Bar â sundowners, live entertainment and nightcaps
- Oasis Lodge â refreshments and snacks on the golf course
- Palmito Pool Bar â swim-up pool bar serving cocktails and refreshments
- Shooters â steaks and Tex Mex restaurant at the Shooting Club
- Sports CafÃ© â traditional pub fare overlooking the marina
- Sunset Lounge â snacks and drinks overlooking the beach and gardens
- The Anchor â al fresco lunch and light snacks on the beachfront
- White Orchid Lounge â enjoy an aperitif or nightcap with live entertainment
- White Orchid Restaurant â Asian fusion cuisine with tappanyaki tables and sushi bar
- Two temperature-controlled childrenâs and toddlersâ pool
- Visit to animal corner, fish feeding and interaction with nature
- CoolZone Kidsâ Club including a crÃ¨che (4 months to 4 years) â open daily
- Babysitting (upon request)
- Pony rides
The All Inclusive Package includes the following complimentary services and activities:
- All meals â including breakfast, lunch, dinner, restaurant & bar snacks, etc.
- All beverages â including soft drinks, international wine, beer, spirits and cocktails during meals, without meals, around the pool and in bars
- Meals and snacks (other than breakfast) are available on a full dine-around basis at any of the 15 resort restaurants and bars (buffet or Ã la carte).
- The following non-motorized watersports offered in the WaterCooled center: Kayaking, Dinghy Sailing, and Windsurfing (for descriptions please refer to the WaterCooled Center section below). Morning Sessions: 10:00 â 11:30; Afternoon Sessions: 13:30 â 14:30.
- Tennis, squash, badminton, table tennis, gymnasium, beach volleyball, aqua gym and camel rides.
- Access to âCoolZoneâ Kidâs club for children between 4 and 12 years, and âChillZoneâ Teenâs club for children of 12 years and above.
- At certain speciality restaurants a special menu may be applicable.
- At a la carte restaurants, advance reservation is recommended and a table is subject to availability.
- âpremium beverages, champagne, imported mineral water, energy drinks, fresh juices, mini bar, room service, teppanyaki table, all activities not specified as free, selected special events and chefâs specials/promotions.
- The All Inclusive package is available for stays of 3 nights or more.
- Alcohol will be served from 11am to 2am as per the Hotelâs license.
- Alcohol will be served to guests aged 21 years and above.
- During Islamic Holidays, Ramadan (28th June â 27th July 2014) or mourning periods, alcohol will be served as per prevailing government regulations i.e. daytime exclusions or 24-hour dry periods may apply.
Resort Restaurants & Bars:
1. Captainâs â beachfront restaurant and bar with light lunch and Al Fresco BBQ dinner
2. Ibn Majed Restaurant â breakfast buffet and themed dinner buffets
3. La Fontana Pool Bar â swim-up pool bar serving refreshments
4. La Fontana Restaurant âbreakfast, lunch and themed dinner buffets
5. La Traviata â pure Italian fare and home-cooked specialties
6. Mushref Bar â sundowners, live entertainment and nightcaps on the 7th floor of Jebel Ali Beach Hotel
7. Oasis Lodge â refreshments and snacks on the golf course
8. Palmito Pool Bar â swim-up pool bar serving cocktails and refreshments
9. Shooters â Steakhouse and tex-mex fare
10. Sports CafÃ© â Combination of fun, fusion cuisine and traditional pub fare overlooking the marina
11. Sunset Lounge â snacks and drinks overlooking the beach and gardens
12. The Anchor âlunch and light snacks on the beachfront
13. White Orchid Lounge â enjoy an aperitif or nightcap with live entertainment
14. White Orchid Restaurant â Asian fusion cuisine, 2 teppanyaki tables, sushi bar, buffet breakfast
15. Divaz â a unique floating restaurant serving seafood buffet.
***Guests staying on All Inclusive basis and seeking fun under the sun can now play, hop, run, jump, swim, glide and slide on the inflatable JA Wibit Water Park, which is one of the latest addition of the award-winning resort, set up in the Gulf waters in front of the resortâs private beach.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT