Restaurants & Bars
- Zheng He - A modern, progressive and elegantly refined Chinese restaurant with traditional decor. Serving Dim Sum lunches and a la carte dinners.
- Bahri Bar - Creative Cocktails, beverages and Arabian ocean mezzehs in an authentic nautical decor.
- Shimmers - A casual ocean front dining experience featuring classic hot and cold sandwiches alongside a designer collection of Paninis.
- Tortuga – serving the delicious flavours of Mexico, exuding the charm of Mexican fiestas with the Latin music of the Mariachi band
- Hanaaya – meaning happiness in Arabic, Hanaaya serves a selection of delicacies from across the globe from a number of live cooking stations
- Al Samar Lounge – the perfect place to enjoy afternoon tea, a tradition still embraced in the Middle East
- Mina A’Salam Pool Bar – pool bar offering an a la carte menu throughout the day
- Elevated pool with large terraces
- 1 km private beach
- 5 floodlit tennis courts
- Wild Wadi Waterpark entry for all guests.
- The Quay Healthclub
- Talise Spa - offering European and Asian therapies in 28 private treatment rooms
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah - 75 boutique shops and 23 bars and restaurants
- Sinbad's Kids Club & Adventure Playground
- Sailing, dinghy and Hobie Cat
- Wakeboard and kneeboard
- Banana ride
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT