Restaurants & Bars
- Al Muna - Arabian and continental buffets as well as a live cooking experience in a heritage setting.
- The Wharf - Seafood as well as creative dishes from the shores of the Mediterranean.
- Nakhuda Bar - Adjacent to the wharf, this shellfish and new world wine bar features seafood from around the world.
- Zheng He - A modern, progressive and elegantly refined Chinese restaurant with traditional decor. Serving Dim Sum lunches and a la carte dinners.
- Bahri Bar - Creative Cocktails, beverages and Arabian ocean mezzehs in an authentic nautical decor.
- Sarsara Lounge - Featuring both traditional and creative hot beverages as well as high teas and non-alcoholic cocktails.
- Shimmers - A casual ocean front dining experience featuring classic hot and cold sandwiches alongside a designer collection of Paninis.
- Elevated pool with large terraces
- 1 km private beach
- 5 floodlit tennis courts
- Wild Wadi Waterpark entry for all guests.
- The Quay Healthclub
- Talise Spa - offering European and Asian therapies in 28 private treatment rooms
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah - 75 boutique shops and 23 bars and restaurants
- Sinbad's Kids Club & Adventure Playground
- Sailing, dinghy and Hobie Cat
- Wakeboard and kneeboard
- Banana ride
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT