Restaurants and Bars
Whether you prefer a casual breakfast overlooking the sea, a light leisurely lunch next to the shoreline, an intimate dinner for two beneath a canopy of stars or being in chic dining room indulging in the hotel’s eclectic cuisine, this hotel has it all. Inspiring settings and superb service provides the perfect answer every time. Choose from over 20 restaurants cafes and bars including:
- La Parrilla – dine in true Argentinean style overlooking stunning views of the Arabian Gulf, Burj Al Arab and the Dubai's spectacular skyline. The restaurant offers live tango dancers and exquisite steaks.
- Villa Beach – Here intimate surroundings are matched with a contemporary menu created with colour, passion and flavour. The food is designed to tempt discerning palettes, evoke conversations and create dining memories
- Beach Lounge - Offers snacks and a variety of freshly prepared cocktails and beverages
- Uptown Bar Enjoy the enviable setting of Dubai's only sun-splashed terrace bar by day and moonlit terrace bar by night, offering spanning views of the Arabian Gulf and the distant city skyline.
- Naya - Enjoy the vibrant and colourful blend of contemporary Indian cuisine combined with luxurious golden interiors. Offering a relaxing and family friendly atmosphere
- Carnevale A decadent Italian restaurant
- Der Keller Serving Authentic German Cuisine
- Dhow and Anchor Contemporary British restaurant broadcasting all major sporting events
- Latitude is an electric mix of live cooking stations, Savour the fresh approach to food and cooking styles from Malaysia, China, Thailand and Japan.
- Beachcombers This beautiful beachside restaurant blends Far Eastern cuisine with a dash of Asian culinary flair.
- La Veranda Enjoy delicious Italian food in a casual beachside Italian restaurant.
- Ocean Blue/Pool Bar Set amidst the lush landscaped gardens by the leisure pool, serving a full menu as well as the freshest fruit juices, cocktails and a variety of refreshments.
- Palm Court A luxurious and vibrant tea and coffee lounge
- Al Marsa Lounge – an idyllic beach spot located under the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, offering tapas-style cuisines and a variety of light bites
- Talise Café – offering a healthy selection of food, snacks and drinks
- Jamie's Italian Jamie Oliver and Gennaro Contaldo offer a family-friendly restaurant with authentic Italian dishes
- 360° A stylish rooftop lounge
- Mahiki – embodying a vibrant Polynesian theme, this chic club offers a tropical grill food menu
- Cove Beach - combines idyllic lounge, beach club and restaurant with breathtaking views out across the Arabian Gulf. Serving Mediterranean cuisine no to be missed
- Latitude Creations – far more than just a bakery, this place offers handcrafted cakes and innovative desserts
- Six swimming pools
- floodlit tennis courts
- Multi-purpose court
- Three squash courts
- Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Water sports – windsurfing, boat rides, sailing, water-skiing and more
- Private Yacht Charter
- Outdoor Boot Camp
- Rock Wall climbing
- Turtle rehabilitation in Jumeirah
- Talise X – unique and innovative Outdoor Functional Training Zone (OFTZ)
- Talise Spa
- Swimming programme
- Airport pick-up service
- Business centre
- Beach access
- Talise Fitness
- The Pavilion Marina
- Sinbad’s Kids club
- Babysitting services
- Laundry services
- Airport meet and great service
- Jumeirah Retail shop
- Premium Leisure Club
- Club Executive
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT