Restaurants & Bars
With a delectable variety of distinctive dining options and bar venues, the Royal Amwaj spoils guests for choice with the best dishes from land and ocean to delight palates. For unsurpassable eating and drinking experiences guests can choose from the following venues:
- Sendok - Asian and Continental All-day dining restaurant serving buffet meals whith live cooking stations. Located one floor below the lobby, this dining venue offers views of the pool and water features with an external terrace and semi private rooms.
- The Grill PL8 - an Asian grill serving a delectable variety of multi-Asian cuisine. Open from 7pm untill midnight this restaurant features a unique serving style of vertical meat skewers accompanied by an extensive wine list and temperature controlled wine display. Its location next to the hotel lobby offers views of the pool and water features.
- Phéd - a Royal Thai Restaurant adjacent to the hotel lobby and featuring a walk-in wine cellar at the entrance. Open for lunch and dinner this restaurant enjoys views over the pool and water featrues while entertainment is provided by a fruit carver and Asian dancers with Khim player.
- Tantra - a chic Asian fashion lounge and restaurant open all day and serving high quality chic cuisine served "Tapas" style. Located on the beach front podium, this venue offers views of the beach and Palm Jumeirah.
- Frangipani - an U-shaped island bar and multifunctional lobby bar serving specialty coffees, teas and cocktails and featuring a wine preservation system.
- Satay Club Pool Bar - a pool bar and restaurant open from morning until the end of the afternoon at 8pm and located within the maze of pools and water features. Nightly themed parties and weekend BBQs are held at this fun dining venue.
- Fish and Seafood market
- Brazilian Restaurant
- Cocktail Bar
- Tea Lounge with Library and Internet corner
- Spa Cuisine
Facilities & Entertainment
- Private beach
- 3 natural lagoons
- Leisure swimming pool (252m x 15m)
- Health and Fitness Centre
- Aerobics Room
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Jogging/ fitness trail (10km)
- Children's Club
- Children's Play Area
- Sports Club with Water sports
- Asian Spa Sanctuary with 25 treatment rooms
- Steam Room
- Business Centre
- Ballroom for up to 300 persons
- 4 Daylight Meeting Rooms with the latest audio-visual technology
- Wireless Public Areas
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT