Restaurants & Bars
The Address Dubai Mall accounts with a delectable selection of 5 restaurants and bar / lounges:
- Ember - the hotel's very own signature restaurant opening in December was designed to create a warm and sleek ambiance, perfect for meeting family and friends in the fashionable Dubai scene. With a seasonal product-driven menu, the chef's speciality is offering an authentic grill cuisine menu with dishes ranging from fish to seafood to traditional steaks, served in an open-plan kitchen style with a vibrant bar set trends befitting the modern lifestyle. Directly connecting to the Dubai Mall, this chic restaurant is the perfect place to indulge and take a break from a strenuous day of shopping.
- NA3NA3 - a place to experience true Middle Eastern gastronomy and hospitality with authentic Arabic home style cooking. Chefs here take you through an Arabian culinary journey using traditional cooking techniques with the most authentic ingredients and seasonings to bring you the best of Middle Eastern cuisine. Featuring live cooking stations, including Saj and Arabaic bread ovens, this exceptional restaurant brilliantly blends ancient tradition in a modern setting and warm environment of elegant simplicity for a meal to be enjoyed among family and friends.
- Cabana - the place to enjoy a casual selection of grilled and baked delicacies while soaking up those sunrays at this magnificent poolside restaurant and terrace lounge located on the hotel's 3rd floor. The hip outdoor terrace features plush cabanas and lounge beds to unwind while admiring expansive views over the pool and the Burj Dubai in the distance. On winter evenings as the sun begins to set, Cabana attracts Dubai's most fashionable elite with an alluring selection of cocktails and international music from the hotel's resident DJ.
- Karat - the epicentre of the hotel and the most ideal place for relaxing and chilling out, this sophisticated lobby lounge is perfect for business meetings, casual gatherings or a break after a day of shopping. Throughout morning, afternoon and evening Karat's menu serves a variety of coffees, mocktails, pastries and traditionally inspired sweets and savoury snacks. Here guests can treat themselves to an elegant 'Arabic Afternoon Tea' featuring a fine selection of gourmet sandwiches, scones and handpicked teas.
- Amatista - an exclusive lounge space featuring a cigar room with a premium selection of the highest quality vintage Cuban and South American cigars to impress even the most seasoned cigar aficionados. This softly lit space blending Arabic influences with modern design is also the perfect choice to go for a pre-dinner or after-dinner drink offering world-class signature cocktails and beverages in a seductive and welcoming setting.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Swimming pool
- Fitness Centre with state-of-the-art equipment, sauna and steam rooms
- World Class Spa
- Qix Club for Children
- Business Lounge with Expansive meeting and events facilities
- Hair salon
- Direct access to Dubai Mall
- Airport VIP welcome service on arrival upon request
- Private limousine transfers upon request
- Pre-check-in facility and personalized reception
- Welcome amenities
- Premium toiletries
- Complimentary wireless internet access throughout the hotel
- Dedicated concierge
- 24-hour in-room dining service
- Personal fashion advisor available by appointment
- Optional drop-off service for shopping packages
- Complete 24-hour stay benefit for guests reserving suites
IMPORTANT: Please note that the swimming pool at The Address Dubai Mall will be closed for maintenance repairs from 28th August until 7th September 2010. In the meantime, in-house guests will be directed to The Address Downtown pool area with complimentary drop-off via Concierge. All other Fitness Centre facilities shall remain open for guest use.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT