Restaurants & Bars
The Address Downtown Burj Dubai accounts with an exquisite selection of 7 restaurants and bar / lounges:
- Hukama - a restaurant catering to the true lovers of authentic Chinese cuisine served in an upbeat and sophisticated venue. Pre-dinner drinks can be enjoyed at the bar to the soothing sounds of Asian lounge music as one gazes over the astounding views of Burj Dubai from the outdoor terrace where guests can also sample a selection of refreshing tea-based cocktails and mocktails. When it comes to dining, the chefs here take diners onto a culinary adventure blending contemporary cooking trends while respecting the traditional preparation styles of provincial China, making this a deliciously unique menu.
- Fazaris - a restaurant with a difference, blending cosmopolitan Asian, Indian, Arabic and Mediterranean cuisines which are presented as a varied breakfast buffet or A la Carte menu for lunch or dinner. Located at the hotel's 5th floor, superb dishes can be sampled here at the main dining area or in the outdoor terrace offering views of the Burj Dubai.
- Zeta - an outdoor restaurant by the poolside, complimented by spectacular views of the Burj Dubai and the magnificent Dubai Fountain. Refreshing drinks and snacks are served by attentive staff to sun loungers on the sunbeds beside the pool or to guests seated at the terrace. In the evening, dinner is served as guests enjoy prime views of the colourful night display of the Dubai Fountain.
- Calabar - Latin-inspired, vibrant and chic-yet-informal venue attracting the best and hippest of Dubai's fashionable elite. This premium lounge bar comes alive as the sun sets behind the Burj Dubai tower and it is then when this idyllic sundowner terrace becomes the iconic gathering place for friends and family with an extensive collection of wines, champagnes, spirits, international beers, innovative cocktails, homemade iced-teas and Calabar's signature South American cocktails.
- Xpresso - a contemporary lake-side coffee shop with a lively setting and decor offering a wide selection of quality and premium hot and cold beverages including teas, coffees, smoothies and juices together with tasty sweet snacks such as oven-fresh cookies, pastries, savouries as well as light sandwiches which are also offered as take-away. Offering picturesque views of Burj Dubai and playing lounge music with Latin and African influences, Xpresso also serves shisha to complete the whole Arabic coffee shop experience.
- Neo - a sky lounge and a 'must-see' place for the most spectacular views and a more upscale experience. Located on the 63rd floor, Neos offers stunning city views in an contemporary art deco style.
- Risala - this inviting Lobby Lounge is the vibrant heart of the hotel. An intimate place to enjoy a delectable breakfast, lunch or dinner in a comfortable yet sophisticated style. An innovative A la Carte menu featuring light dishes has been carefully compiled with an interesting mix of international ingredients with favourites including the traditional Arabic Mezze, healthy organic salads and divine salads. Afternoon Tea here can be enjoyed in western or Arabic style. Shisha is served in the expansive terrace overlooking Burj Dubai and a selection of homemade pastries is displayed to enjoy on the premises or take away.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Chilled Infinity Pool cascading over 5 tiers and offering direct views of Burj Dubai and the Dubai Fountain
- The Spa
- 24-Hour Fitness Centre offering state-of-the-art equipment and fitness classes
- Qix Club for Children
- Hair Salon
- Avant-Garde Meetings and Events facilities
- Business Lounge
- Wireless internet throughout the hotel
- Private airport lounge upon arrival
- Private limousine transfers upon request
- Complimentary airport transportation for all Club and Suite Guests
- Ahlan VIP welcome service at landing for Club and Suite Guests
- 24 hour check-in for Club and Suite guest rooms
- Pre-check-in facility and personalised reception
- 24 hour business lounge
- 24 hour room service
- 24 hour lobby lounge service
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT