Restaurants & Bars
- Mistral - taking diners on a unique culinary journey across Arabia's delicacies and beyond, this Moroccan-themed all day dining restaurant is the place to come to enjoy sumptuous breakfasts, hearty lunches and succulent dinners. This international buffet restaurant also features a separate a la carte menu outside the main dining hours (6.00 to 10.30, 12.00 to 15.00 and 19.00 until midnight) with live cooking stations featuring dishes from all over the world, freshly prepared to individual taste.
- Chor Bazaar - ideal for those with a taste for spices and sizzling hot flavours, this restaurant brings exceptional modern Indian cuisine to the plate in a traditional Indian setting. Open for dinner only this is one explosive restaurant that will captivate and seduce your taste buds with tantalising dishes. The focus here is on fresh Tandoori cuisine.
- Sicilia - bringing the freshest and most authentic flavours of Sicilian cooking to the table, this restaurant has a contemporary and unpretentious take on home-style Italian fare. This rustic restaurant and Deli is open for lunch and dinner with a simple yet flavourful menu that changes daily to feature the freshest produce.
- Shanghai Chic - when in search of a glamorous and elegant place to dine, this restaurant perfectly blends fashion with culinary Asian delights. A contemporary Chinese menu focusing on Shanghainese cuisine is sure to delight everyone. Diners here can also look forward to signature Dim Sum lunch buffets in a cool and stylish atmosphere.
- Al Bahour - with outstanding decor and a striking set of 88 locally handmade lanterns suspended from the ceiling, this is one amazing venue in which to enjoy a delicious Friday brunch, have a tasty snack with family and friends or host an informal meeting or corporate event. This private indoor courtyard is the place where entertainment events are staged, with top sporting matches played on big screens and special annual holidays and events hosted here.
- Olive Tree - a panoramic rooftop pool bar providing a fantastic selection of energising tonics and cocktails along with casual menu options and snacks, this is the place to unwind and discover the bar's new age mixology concepts. Open all day long from 10.00 to 21.00, this is one of the best places to hang out at the hotel while working on your sun tan or enjoying the pool for a refreshing dip.
- Majlis - this Middle Eastern Shisha lounge and terrace is the place to enjoy Middle Eastern fusion cuisine in the good company of friends and family. This relaxing venue also features private cabanas and is open in the evenings until the early hours of the morning.
- Moroc Lounge & Bar - this Moroccan inspired lounge and bar features a unique and extensive Shisha menu as well as an exceptional selection of cocktails, specialty teas and coffees.
- Executive Lounge - the best place to unwind, catch up with friends of colleagues over the Internet, check your email, watch a good movie or read the latest global headlines, this lounge offers it all, include a selection of quick bites and drinks.
- Pastane @ Ibn Battuta - this exclusive gourmet shop and patisserie offers guests a selection of the finest gateaux, pralines, miniature cakes and home-made delicacies. Signature coffees and teas also feature on the menu and are served all throughout the entire length of the hotel's spacious Atriium.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Access to Private Beach at Oceana Beach Club (with lazy river, infinity pool and restaurant)
- 80-metre Rooftop Swimming Pool
- Fitness Centre - with private exercise room
- Safar Spa - with 6 treatment rooms
- Camel Kids Club (for ages 2 to 10)
- Children's Playground
- Concierge Desk
- Full-service Business Centre
- 11 Meeting Rooms
- Event Space (catering for functions of up to 1,000 guests)
- Free Parking for guests
- Valet parking
- Limousine transfers in luxury car
- Safe deposit boxes located at the front desk
- Hairdressing salon and Male grooming salon
- Babysitting services
- Games room (Kids Club)
- 4 Shopping outlets located on ground floor
- Internet Facilities
- Shuttle Bus Service to Oceana Beach Club
- Weekend Shuttle Service to Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates and to the Movenpick Jumeirah Beach Residence at Dubai Marina
- All Inclusive valid in all restaurants and bars
- Food and soft drinks available from 1030am to midnight daily â Alcohol valid from 12noon to midnight
- Open a la carte dining across all outlets â extensive drinks package including beer, wine, spirits, soft drinks, waters
Oceana Beach Club*
- Complimentary daily shuttle transfers to and from beach club included (pre-booking recommended)
- Daily credit of AED200 per adult included in the standard all inclusive package â additional spend to guests own account
- Credit cannot be accumulated and is valid on a per day basis â unused daily credit is cancelled
- 20% discount at West 14th New York style grill restaurant
*Maintenance work at Oceana Beach Club from 18th Feb lasting around 10 to 11 weeks with minimum disruption for guests although the swimming pool will be closed during this period
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT