Restaurants & Bars
- Hanabi - For a truly memorable Japanese cuisine experience consisting of traditional Japanese dishes with a fusion twist, look no further than Hanabi, Asiana Hotel’s Japanese restaurant that promises an authentic gourmet experience within a modern and trendy setting.
- Sonamu - with its ultra-modern, yet traditional decor, Sonamu is ideal for both corporate executives as well as for families and individuals looking for a quiet and cosy place to socialise and enjoy the finest Korean cuisine.
- Yuraku - offering Japanese casual dining.
- Lamesa - Lamesa offers an amazing Filipino dining experience. The ambience is warm and cosy, table settings are charming, and the service is efficient, gracious and thoughtful. Be prepared to be treated by native Filipino Chefs who will provide you with inspirational
and appetizing dishes.
- Seaworld - all about bespoke dining. Diners are able to choose from a wide selection of various fish and seafood, all of which are of the finest and freshest produce. Our highly qualified chefs combine your selection with your choice of an array of spices, vegetables and/or rice and noodles to give you a truly memorable and delicious Sea World experience.
- Oasis Lobby Lounge - Asiana Hotel’s lobby lounge, also known as our Oasis Lounge, offers a calm and quiet place to relax in a tranquil setting. With its serene ambience, our Oasis Lounge offers tropical juices, traditional teas, aromatic coffee and other delightful and authentic beverages as well as a selection of delicious desserts.
- Pojang Macha - here guests get to taste the best Korean delicacies cooked to perfection; grilled, sautéed or barbequed as well as beverages which include traditional Korean drinks, such as Makgeollis and Soju.
Entertainment & Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Beauty Centre
- Business Centre
- Boracay Nightclub
- Makati Comedy Bar
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT